Campfire

I love you, do you know?

 

 

The sun was shining bright. The winds are cooling the earth, the curtains in her window by her bed is flowing. It is a perfect day. Her alarm clock striked seven and made some noises that woke the pretty blonde who is sleeping peacefully. She took the alarm and turned it off, and as she looked at the time, it made her surprise. She was late, for the first time. She rushed to the bathroom and took a quick bath, she looked at the clock it says 7:30. She dressed up in v-cut white tees, pair of jeans and a cardigan. She sported a messy ponytail.

"Well, well, Joohee. You're late for the first time." Minhyuk says as he sported a smile.

"I stayed up late to fix my things. Wait, How did you got here?" She asked while scratching her head.

He showed some keys which Joohee gave to him. She laughed at her sudden memory block. 

"We should get going, Joohee. Deokjeokdo is a long path to take." He said while helping Joohee to carry her bags. Joohee sported a smile. 

This is their first camping trip together. No, they're not lovers yet. Joohee planned this camping trip. Minhyuk agreed since Joohee's birthday is coming soon. She plans on confessing her love to Minhyuk. She always had feelings for him. From the first time they met, It was in the park. Joohee was eating Ice Cream alone while wearing a graphic tee and shorts. The wind was similar to the wind today,  it was cool. Minhyuk sees the petite blonde and worries about her state since that day was a cold day. He walks up towards her and lend his cardigan to her. They exchanged glances and laughed. From that day on, they have been spending their days sharing laughter, memories and happiness. 

Joohee was pacing out on the window, looking at the views as they passed Incheon. Minhyuk stares at the girl and pokes her. 

"Joohee, what's the matter?" He asked while looking straight at the road.

"Nothing. It's just that, I was remembering the first time we met." She smiled as she looks at Minhyuk.

"Really? I can't really remember that." He lied. He does, He will always do. He had been inlove with Joohee from the first time they met. He was afraid to confess his adornment to the girl since he's scared that it will break their friendship.

Joohee frowns as she looks at the window again, "You really don't care do you?"

Minhyuk giggles as he parked the car. They will be riding a ferry to get to Deokjeokdo. He looked at the time in his watch, 9:30 it says. 

"Let's go. An hour long ferry ride then we're on Deokjeokdo." He laughed as Joohee rolled her eyes. She was still upset about Minhyuk.

He helped Joohee to carry her things again. They went to the ferry and waited for it to arrive in Deokjeokdo. 

"At last!" Joohee smiled as she runs towards the beach and sniffs the sea breeze.

Minhyuk runs toward Joohee as he playfully pushes her, "Let's set up our tent. Joobee!"

She scoffs, "It's Joo-Hee, mister." 

They both laughed. They setted up the tent in the beach. They both seperated their ways to see the places in Deokjeokdo. Minhyuk went to see the hiking place so that He and Joohee can go there tomorrow. Joohee went to the seaside and wrote a letter for Minhyuk. After she finished writing the letter, She started cooking Samgyeopsal (Grilled Pork) and Kalguksu (Clam soup). Minhyuk arrives at the sight of the girl, who makes his heart beat cooking.

He runs as he took some pork. Joohee pushes him aside. "Yah! It's for dinner." She pouts. 

"Ummm. I'm hungry!!!!"

"Well, it's almost 8:30 so yeah. Just sit down."

They both laughed, they had a fun time eating. Joohee was surprised because Minhyuk was extremely gluttonous today. It's 10:00PM, Joohee is planning to confess to Minhyuk. Minhyuk was clueless.

She gulps, "M-minhyuk."

He smiled, "Is there anything wrong?"

She took the letter from her bag, "I was really upset when you said that you don't remember our first meeting. It broke my heart."

"Joo-"

"I love you, do you know?" She said while covering the letter unto her face. She was embarrased.

Minhyuk was stunned. His heart beats faster than ever.

"These are words that my heart says several times a dayDo you know how I can’t confess this to you? I worry that you’ll break if I take a step toward you. So I stand still – do you know?"

She cried, as she gave Minhyuk her letter. She stood up and tried to run away but Minhyuk held her hand tight. He gave her a warm hug as he kissed her forehead. 

"Again today, these are the words I push back. The words that my heart say, I love you. I love you too, Joohee. From the start, I loved you. I lied, I remember the first time we met. I always do."

Joohee smiled, her eyes was filled with tears. Minhyuk was sure that it was tears of joy. Minhyuk hugged Joohee tighter and gave her a kiss on the lips filled with love. 

"I love you Song Joohee." He whispered and smiled.

"I love you more, Lee Minhyuk." She whispers back as she gave Minhyuk a peck on the cheeks. 


-Gif credits: hellobeat | tumblr

- Poster credits:  minlice | tumblr

- Subscribe. Comment. Upvote