My History (Yesung)

Before Our Life

I am not what you would call the prettiest, or the most out going. I am truly and honestly shy. I cant even speak infront of my class with out blushing, but singing makes me fee better. It makes me feel like I can make a diffrence. Like if some one heard me they wouldnt kill themselves, or it would cure their cancer. 

My birthday is the best day of my life so far. It is 24 of August. After that day nothing went the right way for me. My father beat me, my mother was never home, and my younger brother didn't know what was going on. Yeah, pretty bad. 

The last year of my intermeadit schooling was ok, I guess. An entertainment group came the last few days. I addutioned and then went home, I hadn't felt well all day. Thank goodness mom was home. 

That was also the las day of school. We were told that we wouldnt get our results till the summer. 

That was also the year mom died. She had lung cancer from smoking, its such a filthly habbit. After she died though Father started taking me and my brother to his bed room and truly having with us. He had taken my ty. He stole my brothers childhood. I wanted to get away so bad but I couldn't. All my friends were away for the summer, and my grandparents had passed away. I was alone in my world of pain. Alone in this life of hate. Alone knowing that no one could find me any more.


Hey guys~! Its me RichBoyChunji. I know this seems to be going really fast but this part is just Yesung telling a breiff history of his life. I used facts about him so that it would seam realer (Truer? Honester?) than it is. 

THIS IS ALL FALSE (Except his brother and birthday) THERE IS NO EVEDENCE THAT I HAVE FOUND OF YESUNG BEING AS A CHILD!