Second Day Confession (With Kai from EXO)

Second Day Confession (With Kai from EXO)

 

Second Day Confession - with Kai from EXO //one shot
 
Kai's POV
Using my black leather jacket, black jeans and white shirt (typical bad boy style) I said to myself "I'm so ready"
I went out with my car keys in my hand, walking to my black car. 
I stepped inside and started the engine, i began to drive along the lonely street, it's night and it's so dark, on my way to my friend's place I saw this beautiful girl, very beautiful. She was holding her guitar with the case, using cute white dress, sitting on the side of the road. i felt a connection with this girl,  it's like i fell in love with this girl the second i saw her. I shook my head, "how can a super cool boy like me fall in love with the girl i just saw?! I don't even know her!" I talked to myself like a fool,Then i thought what is this girl doing alone here, i pulled up my car to the side of the road, jumped out of my car and said to her "need a ride?" I was hoping she would say yes, i have to know her, i'm so interested in her. She looked up at me with the cute face of her "y-y-yes.." Wow! How lucky i am! She said YESSS!! Staying in my cool style i let out a hand for her to reach and stand up, i opened the door for passenger seat beside the driver seat and she went inside the car, i went to my seat and start driving, after 2 minutes of awkward silence i finally let out a question "What were you doing alone on the side of the road? It's dangerous being alone at night." 
"I-i was running away from home, they didn't let me play guitar and sing, they don't want me to reach my dream to become a singer, i ended up near the road having no where to go, luckily you came" she smiled at me.
OHMYGOD she is so pretty. "So do you want to stay at my house? Since you have no where to go. And i have one empty bedroom at my house" i looked at her. "Maybe.... I'm not sure, i don't even know you." She said.
"Well, my name is Jongin, you can call me Kai. Not showing off but I'm a kingka at my school, hehe" I took her hand and shook it, "and you?" 
"My name is Yeonjae" she said.
"What a cute name" i said with a smirk, i saw her blushing in the corner of my eyes. I'm sure that i'm falling in love with this girl. 
"Sooooo? Do you want to stay at my house?" I said
"Okay" 
We arrived at my house. I get out and opened the car door for her, she went  out, "Gomawo, Kai-ssi." 
We went inside the house, Yeonjae looked around the house with open wide, she looks like she is very surprised.
I asked her, "like my house?"
"Omooooooo, it's so beautiful oppa" Yeonjae said.
"Just like you"
She looked at me and then immediately looked at the ground, blushing heavily.
"Yeonjae ah, let me introduce you to your new bedroom"
"..nde...,nde oppa."
Why is she nervous i thought to myself, maybe she loves me also, eyyyy why am i thinking like this, this girl is driving me crazy jinjja.
I opened the bedroom door, "and here's your bedroom"
"Kamsahamnida" she bows at me with nervous face.
"Hahahahahahahahaha" i laugh loudly, she's so cute and funny. 
"Wae?!?!" She looked around and stare at me, blank-faced, "why are you laughing oppa?"
"No, your action, it's so funny, kekekekeke" i said
"Hmph, it's not funny oppa!!" She crossed her arms and pouted at me.
"Mianhae, don't be mad at me yaah" i playfully kissed her cheek.
"YAAA! What are you doing?!?!" 
"Kissing your cheek" i put my tongue out.
"Your lips.... It's so soooftt" Yeonjae said with a really quiet voice but i still can hear it anyway.
"Waeeee? My lips? Soft???" I joked
"I-i  didn't say that!!!!!" She lied
"Jinjjaaa? I heard you say my lips is soft"
"No, i mean t-the floor is soft!" Yeonjae said
"Eyyy the floor is soft? It's hard as stone! Don't lie aah" i said.
"Okay then.. I lied" she said with her cheeks red as a tomato.
"Kekekeke, do you want me to kiss you on the lips then?" I joked again
"No no no no!" She said
"Just one kiss, pleaseee??" I pouted cutely
"No" she said coldly
Then i did the bbuing bbuing~, but it didn't help anyway, she said no.
"Okay then, you better get some rest" i said
"Yeah, night, Kai oppa" she said
"Night yeonjae" i smiled to her.
 
The next day
I heard some noise from the kitchen,  I went out to look who's in the kitchen, ah, there's Yeonjae cooking. Maybe she's cooking our breakfast, means that I'll eat with her! Yay!!
"Uhm.." I pretend to cough so yeonjae will look at me, but she didn't listen.
"UHM!!!!"
She turned and looked at me, "Kai oppa! Good morning! Please sit and wait for the breakfast"
"Why are you making breakfast? It's so tiring, we can just go to restaurant and eat"
"Oppa, it's 5.30 in the morning, there's no restaurant open this early" 
"Aaaa... That's why"
Yeonjae finished cooking, she arranged the foods on the table, they both started eating.
"So, Yeonjae, do you have a boyfriend?" 
"Umm.. No, why are you asking?"
"Nothing, just curious" 
"Aah okay, oppa don't you have to go to school?" Yeonjae said
"I'm tired today, i don't wanna go to school, besides if i go to school then you'll be alone at home"
"No, just go to school oppa, i will be okay at home"
"It's okay, i don't want to go anyway, i wanna be with you at home"
Yeonjae blushed, awkwardly she took a spoonful of the food and eat it.
"Thankyou for the food!" I said
Yeonjae put the dishes to the sink and started washing it.
 
Yeonjae's POV
How long am i gonna stay here? My family.. Maybe they're worried? I'm in love with Kai, i can't deny it, i don't want this to stop honestly. Maybe he's in love with me too? He kissed my cheek, tell me i'm beautiful. Or maybe he's just playing with me? Why is he helping me? Why is he letting me to stay in his house? Aah Yeonjae, stop thinking like this!
I shook my head and wash the dishes, Kai is sitting on the couch watching tv, then suddenly he jumped, walking towards me.
"Yeonjae ah! I forgot that you are washing the dishes! I should be the one washing"
"It's okay oppa, i'm almost finished anyway" i said with a small chuckle.
"Next time let me wash the dishes ah! And after this sit on the couch with me" Kai said
"Ndeee oppa" I said.
I finished washing the dishes, i sit on the couch with Kai. 
He wrapped his left arm around my shoulder.
 
Kai's POV
That's it. I'm telling her now. I can't hold this feeling any longer. My only hope now is that she loves me back.
"Yeonjae ah.." 
"Nde oppa?" Yeonjae said.
"Umm... I have... Something to tell you. I said, nervous.
"Yes?"
"Umm.. I .... I, i don't know how to tell this to you" damn! Why did i stutter, and just get to the point Jongin!!!! Why am i so nervous!
Yeonjae looked at me with a questioning look
"Yeonjae.. You know the second i saw you, i already fell in love with you, love in the first sight i think, i felt a connection with you, i can't stop thinking about you.... I know this is fast but i'm sure that i've fallen.. For you."
"Oppa....... Nado.... I love you the second i saw you" Yeonjae said
I cup her cheek in my hand, and i pecked her lips.
I guess this is a start to a beautiful relationship.
 
 
A/N Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes and sorry if it's bad and you don't like it, it's my first oneshot, please comment what you think about this oneshot & gomawo for reading! <3
 
                   Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection