Chapter 1

It's all for you..

Yuri POV

Hi. My name is Kwon Yuri. I have a gorgeous girlfriend named Tiffany Hwang, no don't get me wrong. i'm not a guy. I'm a lesbian and proud of it because i met my true love. Tiffany is the best girlfriend ever. Honestly, if i had to give up everything including my life for her, i would. Everytime i came back from work, she would always welcome me with a hug and kiss at the door. If i was aching, she would give me a massage. If i was hungry, she would run to the kitchen to cook for me. If i was sad or feeling down, she would stay with me and comfort me. Through all problems that came our way, she has never abandoned me once.  But i'm afraid that what i am about to do, is gonna kill her inside and out. 

Flashback~ 

I woke up alone because Tiffany had gone back to the US for a week to visit her family which was totally understandable, who wouldn't miss her family if she was ever with them right? I was in the car when i had a migraine, i  lost control of the car and it skidded a few meters. I was on my way to work at the cafe which my cousin or you could say my " twin " opened, Yoona. Since we were little kids, she always clung to me and never left my side. Although the car skidded, i managed to regain control and safely made it to the cafe. Yoona crashed me into a bear hug when she saw me at the entrance. I raised my arms to hug her back but unfortunately, my body didn't react the way i wanted it to. 

" yah, yul! yah! don't scare me! YAH KWON YURI! " was all i heard before everything turned black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a room where there were wires connected to my body. I moved a bit before i caught sight of Yoona's head on my arm but one problem. She was drooling. I just smiled before taking a piece of tissue and wiping my hand.

" yoong... hey. time to wake up dear "  i said while rubbing her head gently. We were used to skinship and endearments because of the close bond we shared since we were little kids. She stirred a bit before rubbing her eyes like a little kid. 

' OMO YUL. GWENCHANA!! I WAS SO WORRIED. WAE? WHAT HAPPENED?!!? I SWEA- " I patted her face and pulled her into a hug cause of all the noise she was making and it would not be nice to disturb other patients from their sleep. 

" gwenchana. maybe i overworked myself yoongie.. relax " I kissed her forehead and asked her to go back to sleep as it was 2am in the morning. I failed miserably because she said she wouldn't sleep for one week unless i went for a full body check-up. I sighed. Of course i knew what she was getting at. I knew she treasured and loved me like an elder sister. Afterall, she was abandoned by her parents. I had no choice but to agree and i pulled her to sleep on the bed with me because i knew her neck would hurt if she slept on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next morning...

" Ms Kwon. Time for your check-up " The nurse informed me after i had finished eating my breakfast. Yoong had gone back to work after much persuasion and pouting. i knew she couldn't resist my pouts.

" alright. let's go " i said with a smile, thinking of how thoughtful that deer was. She was a choding and a pranksr like me but over everything, she has a great heart.

The doctor examined me and made me go for a few scans, testing my blood and a whole bunch of medical nonsense. I didn't understand. I didn't know a body check up would take 2 hours! The nurse asked me to wait outside the office until the doctor called me in for my report. After a few minutes, he called me in. But i got worried, i couldn't read the doctor's expression very well. 

Flashback END~ 

I smiled bitterly while driving to work. 

 

In the evening~ ( Tiffany POV ) 

" baby, i'm home! " I heard my y baby call. I immediately rushed out in my apron and leaped into her strong arms. 

" Yah! aigoo.. why are you so cute " she said before kissing my cheeks and putting me down. I scanned her from top to bottom. She looked so y in her woman tux. Get all those byun thoughts out of your head now Hwang Miyou- Tiffany! I mentally scolded myself for having all these byun thoughts. But hey, who can resist a y, tanned and gorgeous goddess with hot abs that beat lots of other guys right? yup, enough of imagining my baby in your minds, she's mine. 

" baby, go and shower while i cook your favourite takoyaki and bulgogi. Then tonight, we'll have some fun alright? *muack* love you! " i winked and pecked her cheeks before pushing her into the bathroom. I swear i saw her cheeks became like fresh garden tomatoes, sigh what would i do without my baby.. '

Despite the usual skinship and byun things we have been doing, i think there's something she's hiding from me. I don't know why, usually when i get these weird instincts, they're about 90% correct.. yulbaby.. are you hiding something from me? I simply shrugged these thoughts off, thinking i was just being paranoid. After 20 minutes of preparing dinner, i felt someone wrap her strong and muscular arms around me, i smiled and rubbed her arms. I dried my hands and turned around to face her, i raised her hand to carress her cheek. Seeing the scar on the right side of her forehead made me feel guilty all over again. 

Flashback~ 

" yah, Kwon Yuri. My Tiffany was just playing with you ok? don't even try winning her heart cause she is mine and always will be. You got that? " Donghae, my boyfriend then said to her. 

Yes, in the beginning i was just playing with her. Until i started to have weird feelings like whenever she holds my hands, i feel butterflies in my stomach exploding one by one. I had a bet with my best friend, Jessica to see who could make the #1 black belter in taekwondo fall for one of us. It turned out to be Yuri, Kwon Yuri. She had helped our school clinch many gold medals,she was beautiful and had a wonderful personality. Although she was rich, she hated it when people thought of her as superior. She would even help road sweepers with their work and would occasionally buy food for them, not cheap but expensive food for the rich to eat. She was always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone who needed help. Even if people took advantage of her, she would continue helping them no matter what. She was the definition of perfect. I don't even know why i made that bet with Jess then, maybe because of ego? i dont know.

 " Donghae.. i want to hear it from her, not you please. If she says it, i will stay away from both of you. " Yuri said with tears rolling down her face. She was held back Donghae's bunch of friends. 

" Fany-ah, say it. Let her know what you really feel. " Donghae said while smiling at me. 

The thing is, nothing came out of my mouth. I ....... loved her. I didn't say anything. I mastered all my courage and looked up, I took a deep breath and said.

" I'm sorry Donghae. I was playing at first, until i realised that she was the one i truly loved. Don't lie to me, i know you have been cheating on me with that , Sekyung. Don't try anything anymore and let Yul go. " I myself was shocked at my words. Where the heck did i get the courage to say that to the school's most daring bully. I saw him go red from anger, he started raising his hand to hit me. If he wasn't using his brass knuckles, i wouldn't be afraid. I waited for the impact to come, but it never came. 

*THUD* I heard a loud sound just next to my crouching body. I opened my eyes to see and nearly died of shock. 

" Fany-ah.. r-r-r-run.. " Yuri smiled and out while Donghae, the coward just took off with his friends. 

" Yuri, yah yah yuri-ah. Don't scare me you kkab! Wake up now! " I shook her body as hard as i could. I didn't even realise i had tears rolling down my cheeks. I put her head on my lap while i cried heavily. I was holding her head to my chest when i felt something wet on my hand. Blood. 

' Yuri-ah.. why must you be so stupid and save me? All i did was hurt you, i didn't care about you. I played with your heart over and over again. I'm so sorry Yuri, please forgive this idiot...' I mentally apologised to her while more tears were rolling down. It wasn't long before someone called an ambulance. I rushed into the hospital, registering her name and particulars before making a dash towards the operating theatre. After about 5 hours, the doctor told me that Yuri would have a permanent scar on her forehead and wouldn't wake up for about a week due to the impact and heavy dose of anesthetic.

Flashback End~

 My tears were flowing uncontrollably while i was carressing Yuri's scar. She immediately pulled me into her embrace and my hair lovingly while comforting me. She wiped my tears and kissed my eyes before bringing me into the living room. 

" baby, you ok? what happened? " She asked after i had calmed myself and my mixed emotions. 

" why did you save me from Donghae's hit 3 years ago? " I asked softly while i rested my head on her chest. She chuckled a bit and put her head on my lap which made me smile. Sigh this choding, she loved putting her head on my lap because she liked it when i ran my fingers through her hair and carrassed her face occasionally. She said i had the softest hands and that i was the most important person in her life. She was so cheesy oh my god, no wonder i fell for her. 

" simple baby. My love for you is so great that i would do anything. From the moment i saw his hand raise, i knew i had to break through his friends and cover you before he could touch you. Afterall, you were my biggest crush and i had never done so much for someone before you know. hehe. I felt a sudden surge of energy run through my veins that's why i could break through their arms easily and cover you happily even if it meant getting hurt. After i woke up from my long sleep in the hospital, i realised that the sudden surge of energy i felt was called love. I would protect you at any cost, even if i had to give my life in return. I love you so much, Tiffany Hwang. " She said.

I felt my heart pound faster and faster while my eyes had already formed tears. She was so perfect. Before i knew it, i had started crying again. She got up and pushed my head towards her chest while kissing my forehead. I felt so safe in her arms and never wanted her to let go of me. I lifted my chin and wrapped my arms around her neck before pulling her down for a long, passionate kiss. Unlike that darn coward Donghae, who was always lustful and all he wanted to do was get into my pants, Yuri was always caring and loving. Her eyes showed nothing but love and care for me, she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We pulled away due to the lack of oxygen and let our foreheads rest against each other. 

" Baby, no matter what may happen in the future. Remember that i will always love you and no one else. " She said softly while touching my lips with her thumb. 

" i will. baby, i love you. " I said and embraced her tightly while burying my face into her neck. 

" alright, let's go and eat! I'm so hungryyyyyyy " She whined like a little baby and pouted. My teasing mode was on (;

" go cook yourself honey, i'm tired " i said and pretended to walk away from her. 

" hmpf! " She crossed her arms over her chest and puffed her cheeks while turning away. Oh my goodness, how did i fall in love with a choding and kkab like you baby? I went over to her and tried to pull her towards me, but she completely ignored me! 

" baby, look at me right now " I said. 

Before she could say anything, i crashed my lips on her. I felt her smile and deepened the kiss. My arms were already on her neck and her arms had s around my waist. 

" now let's eat! " I pulled her into the kitchen before feeding her and myself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not long after, we headed into the bedroom and prepared to go to bed. But i didn't feel her presence. Instead i saw her at the balcony, staring at the sky. I smiled while walking quietly before embracing her tightly from the back and kissing her neck. I smiled when she pulled my arms forward to hug her tighter. I slowly pulled her back into the room with my arms still around her neck from behind. I made her lie down on the bed next to me. She looked at me lovingly and opened her arms. I dived into her arms, snuggling closer to her. I felt so secure in her arms. 

" goodnight my baby, i love you princess. " She whispered before kissing my forehead gently. 
" i love you too honey.. " I whispered back before kissing her neck lightly. 


Hey guys! New writer over here :) Please comment and suggest anything that i need to improve on alright? 

Thank you!