The First Time I Hated My Phone

When I Read Something I Shouldn't Have

They were all in a small dining room they rented for private use to celebrate a job well-done in a recent concert they had just finished. We were finally relaxing, surrounded with all of the Super Junior members as well as a few friends, eating dinner.

I was sitting between Donghae and Siwon as he laughed about a joke Kyuhyun told them that involves Sungmin who was now protesting playfully for Kyuhyun to stop, whacking Kyuhyun's head lightly in the process.

Suddenly, Donghae turned to me with a blinding smile. "Hyukkie, let's take a picture!"

I chuckled as I poked my chopsticks at his shoulders. "Yah! Haven't we done enough picture taking in the middle of that concert? I bet you're already beating Yeye as the next selca in our group."

Donghae frowned and soon enough, pouted. "Yeah, but..."

"Nevermind," I rolled my eyes and took his phone from his hand. He cheered as I lifted the phone in a good camera angle as we smiled at it, gesturing to a piece of food I randomly picked up from my plate to indicate that we're currently having dinner and clicked snap.

"Here," I snickered as I hand Donghae his phone and started eating my dinner when I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket. Probably some new notification. Donghae must have already posted the pic. That kid could type fast.

I ate a few more bites and swallowed it neatly before reaching for my phone. It was picked for me by Donghae - with a cobalt blue case and a touch screen. I've never liked touch screen, but Donghae wanted it so much for me that when I told him the truth, he didn't talk to me for a week. Since we needed to do some skinships, it was kinda hard because he kept dancing away from my touches - even the slightest ones! He wouldn't even sit next to me, or glance at me!

So in the end, he bought the phone and cursed himself for being so gullible to Donghae's every wishes, requests, pleas, and etc.

I swiped to unlock my phone and glanced at it. Yep. Donghae posted it alright. And it already has more than twenty likes. Wow. I never got used to our fans' dedication in hanging on to our every word, every action.

 

 

But when I decided to enlarge the picture that's when it all went wrong.

 

 

Due to my big clumsy thumb, the touch screen misunderstood the command and sent me to Google instead with the word "EunHae" in the searchbox. EunHae. EunHae. EunHae.

Eunhyuk + Donghae

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA.

I started frowning on my phone as I read every website description as I continued scrolling down. Tumblr, EunHae HOLIC, confessions?!!

Oh god, they even have fanfiction. Hm, I wonder.

Curious, I clicked at that website and started giggling at how wild people's imagination can sometimes be. In here, I was more than Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk of Super Junior. I was a badass, a gangster, a nerd, a bookworm, an anime freak, and etc! Excited, I clicked on the first fanfiction I saw.

--

It was an honest curiosity. But then again, curiosity killed the cat - the way it killed my innocence.

My EYES!!! MY EYES ARE SOILED!!!

What the hell did I just read?!! How could I have been stupid not to see the Rated M warning?

OH MY GOD

--

"-kkie! Hyukkie!"

My head snapped up and looked around as the other SJ members stared at me with slight concern. "What?"

It was Kyuhyun who spoke up. "We've been calling for your attention for like, a hundredth time now."

"R-really?" I stuttered and pocketed my phone nervously, the image from the recent chapter I just read still stuck in my head, playing on and on.

"Why is your face red? Are you okay?" Donghae suddenly said, putting a hand on my forehead. .

--

"Do you feel hot now?"  Hae whispered to my ear and I shivered as he nibbled it affectionately before kissing me gently on the lips. I kissed back in a much more hungrier manner, putting my arms around his neck to make it more deeper. We fought for dominance as I slipped my tongue in his wet cavern and I ran my tongue across the roof of Hae's mouth, making him moan. He put his hand in my shirt and started caressing my abs with a light, circular manner.

Yes. I feel very hot right now.

--

And stop right there, Eunhyuk.

I stood abruptly from the table, making everyone jump in surprise at my sudden action. I looked at anywhere except for Donghae. Oh my god, especially Donghae. God knows what I might do when I feel even a slight touch from him after what I've just read through that's still imprinted in my mind.

THANK YOU LOVELY AUTHOR FOR MAKING IT AS UNFORGETTABLE AS POSSIBLE.

"I- I need to sleep," I muttered before stumbling outside of the dining room and into the hotel room I'm going to share with Donghae.

Then realization slapped, punched, and kicked me on the face. Oh right. Since Donghae has the habit of getting up in the middle of the night just to go to my room because he gets "lonely", our manager decided to make it easy for us by making us roommates for the rest of our stay here.

I agreed, of course. I was used to it.

But not until I read that stupid fanfiction.

Right. Now, even I know what the word "uke" and "seme" means in the fanfiction world. Great.

I slammed the door behind me and collapsed immediately on the bed, putting my arm across my eyes. Being sleep-deprived, I easily succumbed to the dream world, not noticing how there's only one bed in the room for me and Donghae to sleep in.