FINAL

The proposal

14th of February, as Yumi entered her house she stumbled upon a letter which was addressed to her.

“Nani kore?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Yumi,

                You give me strength and inspiration to do my best. Yumi, you are the only one in my heart. Day by day, as I practice I remember you, giving me the energy to continue.

Go to J.E., Hey! Say! JUMP’s practice room and you will receive your next information.

                                                                                                                                -Drummer boy-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Saa...I better get going.”

When she arrived in the Jimusho.....

J.E. (Hey! Say! JUMP’s practice room)

“Keito?”

“Hello.” He greeted and then handed her a mouse plush toy.

“Ne, What’s all this about?” She asked.

“HIMITSU.....Saa....Here, read this.” He said as he handed her a letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Yumi,

                The best memories in my life were well spent with you. It was sweeter than all the cakes in the world. Your smile makes me happier than anything else in this world. The day we met is the most precious memory that I treasure.

                                                                                                                -Drummer boy-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Your next destination is the place where you and Yuto first met.” Keito said.

“Shibuya park” Yumi muttered.

He smiled at her and said, ”Saa, get going now.”

 

SHIBUYA PARK

A familiar voice was calling her, and when she faced towards the owner of the voice she saw Chinen Yuri waing at her.

“Yumi-chan! Kochi,kochi.” He called.

“Yuri-kun, what is it this time?” she asked, happy but tired from running around.

“For you.” He said as he handed her another plush toy and a letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Yumi,

                I’m sure by now you’re really tired. Gomen ne. Just keep up with it onegai. Remember the time when I confessed to you? I was pretty nervous during that time. I almost had a heart attack. You are the best thing that came into my life.

                                                                                                                -Drummer boy-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where am I going to next?” she asked.

“Go to the Cherry cafe, the place where you had your first date.”

“Arigatou, Ja!” She bid him farewell and ran off towards her next destination.

 

CHERRY CAFE

“Yama-chan!” Yumi called out.

The said boy gave a pout and complained, “Mou.....Call me by my first name. You call everyone by their names except for me.”

“Iie....Yama-chan is Yamachn and that is final.” She said with a grin on her face. She loved teasing the boy.

“*SIGH*Here.” He said as he handed her another plush toy and a letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Yumi,

                Don’t hate me!!!! I know it’s really tiring. Saa...You are the melody that completes my song. The angel sent from heaven to be loved by me and to love me. Everything you do completes my day. I love you from the very core of my heart.

                                                                                                                                -Drummer boy-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ne, Yumi your next destination is Yuto’s house.”

“HUH? Seriously?”

“Yup”

Suddenly a waitress interrupted them and said, “Sir here is your order.”

Yumi looked at him and smiled. He really hasn’t changed the same gluttonous buta, her best friend. Remembering the task at hand she said, “Ja....Enjoy your strawberry parfait.”

 

YUTO’S HOUSE

As she knocks on the door a sudden thrill ran down her spine. What surprise could be waiting for her this time? She was touched by all this effort that her Yuto has done for her. Who could have thought that he would be able to plan such things?

“Yumi nee-chan, get inside.” Kento greeted her and made their way towards the living room.

“Arigatou, Ken-chan”

“Here.” He handed her a plush and a letter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Yumi,

                Aiteru Yumi!!!!!! Arigatou for keeping up with my childish ways I know sometimes a bit crazy.  I thank you for taking care of me and for loving me. I will protect you with my life and will love till this world ends.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                -Drummer boy-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Nee-chan, I want to thank you for being with my onii-chan.” He said with a smile on his face ad continued, “Saa, your last destination is in the garden of your house.”

“My house?” *SIGH* Ja ne.”  She smiled as she left off.

 

GARDEN IN YUMI’S HOUSE

As she entered her garden she can hear Hey! Say! BEST singing Super delicate ballad version. There she saw Yuto with a cheeky grin.

               Kimi ni shika miserarenai kao ga aru

Kimi ni shika miserarenai kao ga aru

Daijoubu to warate kureta

Ahh....Boku ni wa kimi ni shika miserarenai kao ga aru

 

“Yuto......” She called.

He held her hand and said, “Yumi you are the light to my world. I can’t imagine my future without you. I love you and I want you to know that you are my everything.” He knelt down in front of her and held a ring. Then he asked, “ Yumi, will you marry me?”

“Yes.” She answered with tears starting to form in her eyes.

He stood up and hugged her, relieved that the girl said yes to his proposal. He held her in his arms and thanked the stars above for such happiness.

 

-OWARI-