Final

Sacrifice for someone SPECIAL (I Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Your Pov's~

It's Valentine's day already. I've seen many couples walking,holding hands,kissing,give presents and the sweetest is they celebrate their anniversery.Sometimes,I felt jaelous with that couple . I wish Baekhyun oppa still here.Oppa,what are you doing,right now ? How's your valentine's day ? Hope you would be happy on this perfect day.

*Flashback*

 

~ 2 years ago ~ (Narrator pov's)

It's a good day for valentine's day.Joohyun walk to school with her wide smile .

"Luhan ~" Said joohyun while waving to Luhan.

"Joohyun-aah,it's my first time seeing your wide smil,this year.What is it? something happening ?" Said luhan and he holding some bucket flowers.

"Yah ! Did you forget already ?! It's my day for..." before Joohyun finishing her words,Luhan cutted it.

"Aaah~ it's valentine's day ~ and it's the time for you to confess your feeling to Baek-" Joohyun covered Luhan's mouth with her hand.

"Aish ! keep it down,I don't want someone know this" Said Joohyun and he release her hand from luhan's mouth. "Nae,nae,arraso".

"Luhan,that bucket flowers for who ? is it for me ?" said Joohyun while checking Luhan's bucket flower.

"Yah ! ofcourse,not ! it's not for you. " Said Luhan with his shy smile.

"Then who ?" asked Joohyun,she felt weird lately.

"Aish ! it's for Eunji Seonsaengnim" said Luhan while brushing his back. 'PAAK !' Joohyun hitted Luhan's head .

"Yah ! what's wrong with that ? It's hurt,you know ! " Said angrily Luhan.

"Yah ! Eunji seonsaengnim is a noona ! plus she's our class teacher !" Said Joohyun.

"It's ok,she's just 24 while me,19 ! Anyway,this year is my last year ! I will graduated next month,dude ! " Said Luhan while checking his flower.

"Duuh ~ it's up to you." Said Joohyun while Luhan Stick out his tounge  at you and Joohyun gave him a death glare.

 

                                                          You walked to school with luhan,Luhan just keep talking about Eunji seonsaengnim. But when you want to talked about your crush,he keeps avoiding it.

 

 

~ Arrived at school ~

 

                                                              While you go to your locker,luhan straight go to Eunji seonsaengnim staffroom.Then,you just go to your locker.When,you about to closed your locker,Baekhyun was beside you.

"Boo !" . You was shocked at him .

"Yah ! Baekhyun ! You scared me ! it's not funny at all ! "You said while tried to keep calm.

"Hahaha ! who's care ? Chill dude . Anyway,who's your valentine ? " Said baekhyun while checking there's a big chocolate box in your bag."Ummm... Someone special " you said while you zip your bag.

"Yah ! this is what you called 'BEST BUDDY' ? or should I ask Luhan ? " Said baekhyun and he smirking at you.

" NO ! Don't you ever ask luhan ! Anyway,that guy is very special to me and I think you know him "  Said Joohyun with her sweet smile,

" Mwo ? I know him ? is it Luhan ?! Woaah,he must be lucky " Said baekhyun and he so surprised.

"Yah ! not,me ! Luhan oppa loves someone " Joohyun said that and  Baekhyun was more shock.

" Luhan loves someone ? who ? " ,

"huh ? you still don't know ? It's Eunji seonsaengnim " Said Joohyun while Baekhyun turned to....

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter