Our Love Story Continue

No Matter What

 

Read this first: As Long As You Love Me

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chanyeol puffed out the cigarette smoke; gulped down the bitterness before threw the unfinished cigarette on the ground and stepped on it.

Slowly he pushed the door before the bells clanked to each other, makes the waiter look at him and bowed, “Welcome to Le Restaurant.” They chirped happily.

Chanyeol bowed a little before approached a waiter, he read the name tag; “Erm, Excuse me, Jongdae?”

“Yes sir?” the waiter named Jongdae asked with a bright smiled.

“Do you have any empty vacancy here?”

 

Today you have an international forum at here at 9 am. On afternoon, you are having a lunch appointment with Mr. Song. While on evening, you will have some discussion with Mr. Hong.” Bomi said with a happy smiled on her face.

Yookyung raised her eyebrows, “Since when I have meeting with Mr. Hong?”

“Err, your father put it before you came to the office.” Bomi replied Yookyung’s question.

“Cancel the appointment.”

“B-But…your father-“Bomi’s words being cut with Yookyung sharp gazed.

“Just lied to him I have an urgent meeting in evening or whatever. As long I don’t need to face that old man.” She snorted before opened the financial file roughly.

Bomi nodded her head quietly; avoiding Yookyung glanced.

“You may go now.” She said flatly not looking at Bomi anymore.

Slowly, the poor secretary walked out from Miss Hong Yookyung, the second largest share holder of HY’s company.

 

Chanyeol let out a satisfied smile before look at his uniform; finally I got a job…

He quickly changed his normal attire to the waiter’s uniform and went out to the restaurant. “Welcome to our family, Chanyeol.” He gave his best smiled when some of his workmates came and patted his shoulder.

‘I’m going to start new life, no more worries, no more sadness, no more…Yookyung…’ he thought before let out a sighed.

 

Yookyung read the same line for several times, unfortunately her brain can’t process the definition.

After several tries, she gave up and laid her head on the table before knocked her head softly while muttering, “Focus Yookyung…”

Suddenly, her eyes caught the frame, holding the picture of her and Chanyeol.

The same picture Chanyeol had, her hand automatically reached for the frame before she gave a kiss on Chanyeol’s face.

“I miss you Yeollie.” The words escaped from her lips.

After some time, she was waked up from her trance and shook her head.

“Stop it Yookyung. Remember he doesn’t love you anymore.” She said to herself before resuming her incomplete works.

 

Thank you, sir.” Chanyeol said while bowed down to the customer, before collected all the dirty plates in a tray and walked to the kitchen.

In cue, his phone rang make he startled a bit, fortunately nothing was broken.

He carefully put the plates into the dishwasher and fished out his phone from her pocket black apron.

“Hello?”

“Chanyeol, where are you? I have been knocking your freaking door for almost 20 minutes!” he heard his best friend, Kyungsoo nagged at him.

Chanyeol chuckled, “Why are you laughing? Open the door! It’s freaking cold out here.” Kyungsoo scoffed.

“Are you forgotten? I’m going find job, and right now I am working.”

He heard nothing for a while before Kyungsoo spoke up, “Oh really? Aish I’m getting old… Congratulations buddy! Let’s celebrate tonight.”

“I will consider it if you don’t bring any girls into my apartment.” Chanyeol said with a small smile.

“Of course, you don’t like girls into your apartment except Yookyung right?”

Chanyeol’s smile dropped hearing her name, “Hmm, Kyungsoo? I think I had being called. See you later?”

He ended the line before hearing Kyungsoo’s replied. His hand reached his chests, ‘Why I still felt hurt hearing your name, Yookyungie?’

 

Come in.” Yookyung said while her eyes still focusing into the file she is reading.

She heard the door creaked opened and closed but she didn’t hear any footsteps make she wondered and looked up,

“Why are you here?” Yookyung asked harshly after seeing the familiar figure, Mr. Hong; her father.

“Can’t I meet my daughter?” he asked while raised his eyebrows before making his way to the available seat.

Yookyung rolled her eyes secretly before muttered, “It’s not like you have treat me like your daughter.”

Mr. Hong frowned hearing her statement, “What do you mean by that?”

“A father will always make his daughter happy.” Yookyung said sternly.

“I’m making you happy. I gave everything you want since you’re in your diapers Yookyung.”

“Not in my love life. You asked Chanyeol to leave me don’t you?” Yookyung accused her father.

Mr. Hong rested his back on the chair, “He is not good for you.”

“What you make he is not good for me?”

“He is a poor and jobless man. I don’t want you to support him if you’re marrying to him.” Mr. Hong replied.

“He is poor and jobless man but he is a kind-hearted man. He never take any advantages to me even he know that I’m the richest man’s daughter.” She protested.

“You’re blind in love with him. You can’t see what he up to.”

“I don’t care. I love him; I will do anything for him, even my life need to be the victim.” Yookyung said before grabbed her handbag and ran out from her office.

She heard her dad calling out her name. Because of rage in her heart she ignored it and kept walking.

She knew her dad chasing her, so, she walked faster and crossed the busy road when suddenly she heard a loud crashed behind her make she looked back.

Her father, covered in his own blood with a painful expression.

“Yookyung…Yookyung…” she can hear her father’s trembled voice calling out for her.

She quickly ran to her father, and held his chest; she can felt his slow heartbeat.

“Yookyung…” she felt her father cupped her face.

“C-Can you call me ‘dad’ for the last time? I-It’s been a long time I heard that word coming out from your mouth…” he collected all his strength to say that words.

Yookyung’s tears fell down after a long time brimmed on her eyes, “Don’t say like that…”

Mr. Hong smiled, “Please, my little princess… I can dead with a smile if you call me that… I can’t wait to meet your mother, Yookyung-ah… I had been counting the days, and finally God hear what I want…”

“D-Dad…I-I love you…” Yookyung said while sobbing before kissed her father’s forehead.

“I love you too, my little princess…” that’s the final words from her father before slowly his heart beat stopped.

 

Chanyeol put the broom in the store before locked it.

He stretched his exhausted body before grabbed his bag and bid goodbyes to all his workmates.

On the way back to his apartment, he received a call from Kyungsoo.

“Where are you Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo cut down his words with a nervous voice.

“I just finished my work, now I’m walking back.”

“Come to Yookyung’s house now.”

Chanyeol perked up hearing Yookyung’s name, “Why?”

“Just come here. Something terrible happen.”

Hearing ‘terrible’ word makes his heart felt uneasy, so without second thought he quickly ran to Hong’s Residence.

When he reached there, he saw a lot of people with a black suits and dresses.

He slipped his body along the ocean of people and successfully entered the house. After several seconds, he recognized Kyungsoo’s figure.

He walked towards his direction and tapped his shoulder, “What happen? Why everyone wearing black? Where is Yookyung?” he bombarded Kyungsoo with questions.

“Mr. Hong died. Accident, they will bury him this late evening. Yookyung still at the living room, her emotion is unstable right now.” Kyungsoo answered him calmly before brought him to meet Yookyung.

Chanyeol hesitantly walked towards Yookyung’s direction before held her shoulder lightly.

What he never expected, Yookyung threw her body into his embrace. His right arm hugged her shoulder while the left, brushed along her back.

“I-It’s my f-fault…If I don’t run away from him…” Yookyung said while sobbing hard.

“It’s not your fault…It’s his time, no one can stop it…” he whispered the words slowly into her ear before gave a kiss on her side of head.

He hugged her for the night while giving some comforting words to her.

 

Yookyung woke up the next morning with a massive headache. She walked slowly to the bathroom and looked herself in the mirror. She touched the bumps under her eyes before washed her face and brushed her teeth.

She exited her bathroom and sat back on the bed.

‘Now, I don’t have anyone in this world…Everyone had left me, Mommy, Dad…Chanyeol…’

With her thoughts, tears fell down again.

She was being startled when her door creaked open, revealing Chanyeol was holding a tray of breakfast.

“Oh you wake up already?” Chanyeol raised his eyebrows.

“C-Chanyeol?” Yookyung gave unbelievable expression make Chanyeol chuckled before put down the tray and poked her nose.

“Yup that’s my name.” he playfully said before sat beside her.

“Why you’re here?” Yookyung asked again.

Chanyeol make a sad face, “Why? You don’t like it I’m here?”

Yookyung quickly shook her head before hugged his torso, “I can’t believe you’re here…” she said while sobbing.

Chanyeol wiped her tears, “Should you crying when seeing my handsome face? Now, don’t cry. That’s a demand.”

Yookyung chuckled before wiped the tears.

Chanyeol entwined their finger before kissed it, “From now on, I promise you I will always be by your side. No matter what.”

Yookyung looked deeply into his eyes before rested her head on his chest, “I will keep that promise.”

Chanyeol cupped her face before kissed her lips lightly, “I love you, Hong Yookyung. From now on, nothing can separate us anymore.”

“I love you too, Park Chanyeol.” She replied before jumped on his laps and kissed him feverishly.

End.

 

 

Ended the sequel,

Any request?

Just tell me.

 

Subway