Chapter 3: Tennis and him.

A Twist in my story [HIATUS]

 

Ji yong’s POV

I was walking back to the tennis court with a bottle of water. I can’t believe that he is also famous here in this university. I know he’s famous way back in highschool. He even have his own freaking fan club! He’s a very devoted tennis player earning him a spot in the champions league, earning him the nickname TOP, Top in popularity, Looks and Tennis. I wasn’t surprised that he was literally dragged by the tennis club president (who is our friend too) to the tennis court and once we stepped in, we instantly became club members. We didn’t really mind since he’s into tennis and I’m quite good too.

I entered the court and I was surprised to see a group of girls crowding at the side of the court. I looked at who they were watching and I saw Top playing. I can’t believe this, we just enrolled and we just became tennis club members and he already have a freaking fan club, again!? Well he’s something. But what really caught my eye is a familiar figure watching him, mesmerized by his looks and coolness. She was a couple feet away from the screaming fanclub and so I immediately went to her. She’s too engrossed watching Top play that she didn’t even realized that I was behind her.

An evil smirk made its way to my lips and i whispered to her ears.

 

“He’s something isn’t he?”

 

Dara’s POV

Omg, how can this guy be so cool and handsome? It’s as if he’s born to be on that court playing. I wonder who he is. And ghaad, he even have his own fanclub?! Do I even stand a chance? He really is something! I was watching him so intently that I failed to notice a presence behind me that I jumped and nearly shouted when someone whispered to my ear.

 

“He’s something isn’t he?”

 

Waking me up from my trance, I turned around and looked at the culprit that made my heart jump to the point that it nearly jumped out of my body. I was surprised to see Ji yong behind me. He’s wearing that smirk again!

 

“YAAH! You nearly killed me!” I frowned and pouted. But wait, can he read my mind or was it written all over my face?

“Haha, it’s your fault for being in deep trance just by watching him play that you failed to notice my presence. It’s written all over your face that you’re interested in him clumsy.”

“I wasn’t. hmph” Trying to deny and hide my embarrassment. It’s official, he can read minds.

“Yah whatever you say clumsy, but your face and the way you watched him just now says otherwise.”

 

I blushed knowing that someone knows my secret. Kyaaa~ Wait, he knows him? Maybe he can introduced me to him! Kyaah. i must ask him.

 

“Do you know him?”

“Yep, he’s my best pal. Why want me to introduce him to you?” He smirked. He really likes to smirk and read my mind!

“Err.. Well..” I was blushing like mad! I think my whole face is turning like a tomato! I quickly looked down and played with my fingers. “Yeah you could put it like that heehee”

“I knew it. Don’t worry clumsy, I can introduce you to him but that’s all I can do….” I looked up to him feeling confused with what he said. He smirked and continued “Cause he’s mine!”

Wait what?! My jaw dropped cause of shock. Did I hear it correctly? Is my mind playing tricks on me? He smirked more when he saw my reaction and he quickly look at the guy playing and shouted.

“TOOOOP-sii. GO FOR THE KILL!” He cheered and when Top looked back at Ji yong, Ji yong gave Top a flying kiss. Yes, a freaking flying kiss! When Top saw it, he was shocked but he air grabbed Ji yong’s air kiss and what made me laugh so hard is when Top threw Ji yong’s air kisses on the floor and stomped on it so hard I think the floor is gonna crack.

“HEYYY YOU BASTARD TOPPPP!!!” Ji yong was angrily shouting at Top and I laughed even harder seeing Ji yong’s reaction. It’s just so funny seeing this two, they must be really close to be like this.

“What’s so funny clumsy! Tssh, I still won’t give him to you.” He pouted and glared at me.

“Okay okay,” I was trying to control my laughter but failed and just continued laughing. I think I’m gonna cry!

“You crazy woman! Stop laughing! Tsssh.”

 

I tried to stop and if CL didn’t come to the tennis court looking for me, I would still be laughing my off and maybe get beaten up by the pouting and glaring Ji yong. CL had to drag me out of the tennis court before Ji yong could smack me in the head.

 

CL and I were having our “Tea time” at a café near the campus. We were so hungry that we just couldn’t wait for dinner anymore and laughing too much drained my energy more. This place does sell good food though.

 

“Why were you laughing so hard back there? You looked like a small kid tearing up from laughing too much!”

 

When I remembered Top and Ji yong’s reaction, I laughed again. Oh my, it’s just so epically funny!

 

“Dara!" She warned me. "Stop laughing and tell me what happened! I wanna laugh too you know!” She pouted.

I stopped myself from laughing and calmed myself down. When my sanity was back to normal, I told CL what happened and she too began laughing so hard.

 

“I told you it’s funny! I’m not crazy. Haha.”

“I wish I could’ve seen that! It would be epic!”

“Super epic. Haha. They must be really close to each other when they can kid around like that.”

“Yes they are Dara. During highschool, they are inseparable. They are always together you see.”

“Oh!" CL knows Top too? What a coincidence! "You also went to the same school as Top?”

“Yes, Top-sii 's real name is Seunghyun. We all are quite close friends. I became a part of their clique after…..” CL suddenly stopped and laughed. “We were in the same class but Top and Jiyong is in the same club, which is tennis, while I was in dance."

“Oh, Seung hyun." I smiled shyly knowing Top's real name. My mind was registering what CL said and suddenly something struck me. CL said somethig about becoming a part of their clique after something, but after what? Out of curiousity, I asked CL about it, hoping she'll answer me.

"CL, you said you became a part of their clique after what?” CL smiled and laughed. Now I’m curious, too damn curious! I pushed it further still hoping she'll ease my curious mind “After what CL?? Ohh Come on tell me! Please?” I gave her my cutest pleading look that I could muster. And she finally gave up, Yes! One point for my cuteness then kekeke.

“Okay okay." She stopped for awhile and she gathered all her courage and continued. "After  I confessed my feelings to Ji yong.” CL laughed shyly. Omo, she likes Ji yong!? OMO OMO SHE'S BLUSHING! Does that mean she still likes Ji yong?!

“You like Ji yong!?” I said bewildered. Who would like that guy?! I mean seriously?

“Haha, no Dara." Ehh? What? She doesn't like Ji yong? then? I looked at her confusely. CL looked at me and smiled shyly. What she said next made my jaw drop and made me drop the fork I was holding.

"I love Ji yong.”

WHAT!?! Otokae!?

 



A/N:

Heehee. There goes Chapter 3. I don't know if anyone's bothered to read this.

Ohh thanks to baby_frey for subscribing! You are my first subscriber. I'm so happy :B

And hello to BommyLinnthe first commentor. And i'm sorry Dara has to meet TOP :P

Well let's see what will happen in Chapter 4. More revelations coming up. heehee :D

Is my chapters too short? I'm scared to update a chapter that is very long. ):

Oh well.