Chapter 1

Smile Again

Early in the morning*

‘ring ring ring‘ alarm clock ringing. Hyosung turned off that alarm clock and continue to sleep again. ‘Jeon Hyosung wake up now, if not you will be late to go to school’ her mom scolded her. ’Eurgh, umma can I skip going to school today? I think I’m having a fever’ Hyosung tried making excuses. ‘Aish,today is your first day going to school after a long break. I’m not buying.’ Her mom knows her very well. Hyosung wake up from bed and preparing herself.

Jeon Hyosung has been grateful for all she has. She has a happy family. Her parents love her so much since she’s the only daughter in her family. She has a brother that adores her so much. What she could ask more. Everything in her life is already complete. ‘Mom, I’m going. Bye’ she kissed her and running to school. ’Ya, Hyosung wait for me’ her brother shouting. ‘Lee joon you will make me late going to school’ she scolds him. ’Aigo, your school will not going anywhere ah’. Her mom just smiles see her child bickering on each other. ‘Lee joon you always make your sister waiting for you. She will get punish if she’s late. That’s why I told you to sleep early to make sure that you will have enough sleep and easily wake up in the morning’ their mom just shaking her head thinking his son’s behavior. ‘Umma, I’m going too. Bye’ Lee joon kissed his mom and running toward Hyosung that have been waiting for him. ‘Hyosungie let’s go.’ He held her hand as they walk together to school. Their age just 1 year apart, that why they are so close to each other. ’Aish, I’m not kid anymore so stop holding my hand. My friend will gonna laugh at me if they saw that we are holdings hand.’ Hyosung trying to let her hands go. ’Aigoo, uri Hyosungie is already grown up’ he just smile at her and patting her head. ‘Stop that’ she hate that her brother always look at her like she still kid. She really hate that like she’s cannot make her own decision. She really wants to be independent. Her brother is too protective over her. Despite the entire things that his brother does to her, deep in her heart she’s really love him no matter what. ‘Jeon Hyosung!!’ They both turned their head when they heard someone called her name. ‘Song Jieun,’ Hyosung shouted. ‘Good morning Hyosung and Joon oppa’ Jieun greet them. ’let’s go to our class together Jieun, bye Joonie, I’m going to my class with Jieun’ she hurried grab Jieun hand and running to their class. ‘Aisyh, when I hold her hand she said that she’s been embarrassed but suddenly she’s the one who hold Jieun hand’ Lee joon murmur.

 

At a classroom*

 

‘What are you doing during the holiday?’ Jieun asked. ‘Nothing much, just staying at my home and get teased by my brother a lot’ Hyosung answered. ’You know, sometimes I really feels envious about you and your brother. You know I’m the only child in my family, it’s really feels empty when my mom and dad were away from home. I always feel lonely. I also want to have a brother like you do’ Jieun expressed her feeling to Hyosung. ‘You are also my family. You can have my brother if you want. I know that he will glad to have you as a sister. You can call me if you feel alone, I will straightly come to your house’ Hyosung try to coax her. Jieun smiled, she glad that she has a friend that she can count on if she has a problem. Suddenly their conversation being interrupts by a deep voice. ‘Hi, you’re Hyosung right? Can I sit next to you?’ Hyosung startle and just nod to him. Her heart beat faster and it’s like her heart waiting to explode. ‘By the way my name is Bang Yongguk. Nice to meet you’  (Boom her heart just explode..haha...kidding)

 

 

 

P/s:

Bang Yongguk is a new character in this story..hihi (gummy leader)...starting to like banghyo on Idol Championship..lots of interaction between them..hihi

So how is it?..many grammatical errors?..haha...sorry I'm really bad in english..hope you guys understand..^^