I don't think that they'd understand

Our sick play

Tell me now, tell me now 
What do I have to do ?
Tell me now ... What do I have to do 
To prove my love to you?

 

Kyuhyun should listen to people.

No, really. He should. This was the fifth time in a week that Jongwoon had screamed at him to back off.

He just couldn't understand how creepy it is to stalk follow the elder like a lovesick puppy.

The lanky freshman could just stare amusedly at Jongwoon as the other tried to calm himself from another unexpected back hug, the elder had made sure to lock doors and windows, made sure he was alone at the music room. Where the hell had Kyuhyun came from?!

Picklock it's easy, hyung.

He blinked in confusion as Jongwoon yelled for him to get the hell out here!

No one dared to make fun, to insult his little obsession with the future musician that sat alone almost all the time.

Kyuhyun wondered why, out of all people, why Jongwoon? Then again, Jongwoon was the epitome of perfection. To him, only.

Jongwoon was the quiet, regular guy with a sweet smile. He was too slow, too small, too simple for the sophisticated, elegant and smart Cho Kyuhyun.

Therefore, Kyuhyun would never understand his need to be beside Jongwoon. He'd pick up fights with Kibum for the elder's attention. He'd hate Siwon because the so-called gentleman was way  too close. Jongwoon was his and his alone.

Kyuhyun would like to say it was destiny, they were made to each other, paired up by the stars. 

"I mean, it's not normal for we to fall in love. We're both too different!"

"Correction: it's just not normal for a smart brat like you for simple label me as your significant other, your perfect other half. Did I forgot that you are also obsessed with me?" 

Kyuhyun was about to brag and blabber that Jongwoon was just unsure of his feelings, and once this phase was over, they'd be the most perfect couple ever, but Jongwoon was already out of his sight.

Sometimes his resolve falter, for Jongwoon was too dense and oblivious to accept his love. But Jongwoon was just perfect, he though as he watched the other smile and laugh, his love for stupid, small things and his chubby cheeks.

A hug or a simple smile was more than enough for Jongwoon to smile, even though Kyuhyun was weird, Jongwoon was happy to comply in hugging and smothering the younger with skinship.

Kyuhyun sometimes wanted to be Jongwoon's knight in a shining armor. He'd protect him from anything and anyone, he'd make others suffer from challenging to hurt his beloved. He'd kill for Jongwoon, he'd die for Jongwoon. Anything for his love. He'd take pleasure in messing with others life, so they wouldn't dare mess with Jongwoon's. Jongwoon would say he was sick, maybe he was a dangerous sociopath! Kyuhyun wanted to argue and say that his only drive was to avenge what they did to Jongwoon, his bad side was unleashed with the small, fake smile the elder would give to make them believe he was alright.

Once or twice he'd follow Jongwoon out of school, this time Jongwoon was in a friendly date with Kibum. The later making it less friendly, with his hand on Jongwoon's waist and lips brushing against the elder's ear as he whispered something that made Jongwoon laugh loud and vividly. Ryeowook was with Kyuhyun, just in case... something happened. He watched Kyuhyun's turmoil of feelings, his gulp and shattering breath as he looked away and gone home. Ryeowook smiled sadly, because Jongwoon had no fault in this yet he was the only to be blamed. Ryeowook knew that Kyuhyun was going to hurt himself, and he knew that Jongwoon wouldn't bear it. 

Kyuhyun was sick. He needed help.

Ryeowook once said to Jongwoon that he was stuck with Kyuhyun until one of them dies. He was chained with him, forever. And Jongwoon wasn't really hating it, Ryeowook knew. They both wouldn't be able to live normally. Kyuhyun needs Jongwoon, Jongwoon is selfish enough to drag Kyuhyun even deeper into the pit. Kyuhyun would hurt himself, would drink and do things he shouldn't, Jongwoon would stay with him until the younger was back in his two feet. Kyuhyun would hurt himself again, Jongwoon would be there once again. They'd live like this forever. Jongwoon was his poison and medicine. He'd heal and hurt at the same time, like a drug.

This was just not normal.

But who had the heart to tell Kyuhyun he was crazy?

He had enough suffering already. His whole life was horrible. If to drug himself with Jongwoon was what made him better, then be it. Jongwoon wanted it better to be stuck with him than to have him dead, or something worse. If this would prevent Kyuhyun from damaging himself any further, he'd bear it. 

He'd gently hug Kyuhyun, he'd kiss his forehead, he'd smile as happily as he could when Kyuhyun hug him tightly as if Jongwoon's a dream. He'd only nod when Kyuhyun promised him everything, when he'd be so vulnerable that Jongwoon could kill him with words, when Kyuhyun would cry and proclaim his love for him.

He would give up resisting, avoiding, fighting it. He'd give up trying to don't fall into the same pit.

Then again, Jongwoon was Kyuhyun's heaven on earth. He was perfect.

With his shy smiles, musical laughs, warm hugs, needy kisses, sinful moans and sad eyes.

Kyuhyun knew Jongwoon didn't want any of this. He knew the elder was doing it for him, he knew Jongwoon cried sometimes. His love was still one-sided. Jongwoon just didn't want him to lose himself. He'd smile and indulge in that sick play of theirs, in the lies and all. At least he had Jongwoon, forever and ever.

Because Jongwoon was his and his only.