Chapter 1

After story

 

2nd ending~ 

 
Yong Guk hugged Youngjae relived that Youngjae was okay. When all the sudden they heard sirens and a S.W.A.T team run down the stairs of the train station. Yong Guk was confused to what was going on. How'd they know they were there? He looked at Youngjae who had a devious smile on his face.  
 

An officer walked up to Youngjae handing him a badge which he showed to Yong Guk and his gang. He saluted them and walked off. An angered Yong Guk tried to run after Youngjae and beat him up for his betrayal but a bunch of Swat men surrounded him and took him down. Yong Guk watched Yongjae disappear from sight. 
 

"You are all under arrest. You have the right to remain silent." An officer commanded placing hand cuffs on Yong Guk 
 

"That trader! He'll pay for this!" Yong Guk shouted. 
 

"Silence!" The officer yelled. 
 

"NO!" Yong Guk screamed. 
 

"Hyung just be quiet! We're in enough trouble don't get us into anymore!" Zelo yelled placing his hands behind his back. Yong Guk listened to Zelo. 
 

--- 

In the jail cell all Yong Guk could think of was revenge. Yoo Youngjae wasn't getting away with this. Especially after how Yong Guk fell for him and his tricks. He should have sensed Youngjae of suspenion when he caught him in his room alone and how he scrached the back of his head. How could he not have noticed it. 

 

Youngjae wasn't his best friend.. He was a spy. Yong Guk felt heart broke and betrayed by this. He decided that he was going to kill Youngjae. Even if it was the last thing he does. No one betrays him like this and lives. First he needed to be released or break out.  

"Hyung?" Zelo asked. "What are you thinking? You're not going to kill Youngjae are you?" Zelo looked at Yong Guk with suspicion. "I know when you're thinking of killing someone." 

"I have to. He betrayed us I must get revenge." 

"No you don't. Youngjae was doing his job and you'd do the same if you were him." Zelo said rolling around. Yong Guk just ignored Zelo's words.He felt Zelo was wrong.  

"Oh so if someone betrays you like this you'll let him go? That's just dumb." 

"Oh you're acting as if he was your boyfriend!" Zelo said calmly 

"He was my supposed to be best friend but-"  

"Just shh. The prison guard will come back if you yell too loud. Go to sleep." 

"Zelo's right Yong guk calm down." Jong up spoke up.  

---- 

A few days later for some reason the guard unlock their prison cell. Yong guk was surprised that they were being released. They had to spend 5 years behind bars or pay $10,000,000 to be released. 

"Who paid?" Yong guk asked. 

"I have no information to share with you but the money's been returned and you've been released." The officer said 

----- 

Back at the base Yong guk laid out a plan on how he was going to kill Youngjae. He was just going to shoot him in his chest and watch as he bleeds to death. Zelo and himchan tried to talk him up of it but he made his decision. He headed out around 8pm to where he was told Youngjae lived. He peaked through a window to see Youngjae watching Tv in his bed room. 

Yongguk kicked out Youngjae's front door. 

"Oh what a nice surprise." Youngjae greeted with a smile. 

"Oh shut up you trader!" Yong guk yelled. "I put my trust in you and you betrayed me." He pointed the gun at Youngjae. 

Surprisingly Youngjae wasn't scared one bit at the gun. 

"Oh really Yong guk? Don't you realize that if you do kill me you'll  be given a death sentence?" 

"I don't care I told myself I'd kill you even if it's the last thing I do on god's green earth!" Yong guk shouted. 

Youngjae nodded. "Okay then. Go ahead. Shoot me I'm not afraid of dying." 

Yong guk pointed the gun at Youngjae's chest. His hand shook as he tried to pull the trigger. He looked into Youngjae's eyes. He looked perfectly calm waiting for Yong guk to shoot him.