Prologue

Lesson Number One

"Hello. My name Leeteuk. Today is February 15th, 2013 at 2:13am. I'm recording myself in MBC Station. If you're watching this, that means you survived and that means you're one of us. You might be asking yourself at this moment, 'What does he mean by 'one of us'? To be honest, I have no idea either. All I know is that whoever survived this apocalypse was born with a special gift. I hope that news doesn't alarm you if you haven't discovered that for yourself yet. I know that I was scared when I found out what I could do too. I really do hope that someone might find this tape and realize that they aren't alone. In fact, in the room with me are 14 others. As far as we know, we're the only ones left alive in all of humanity. Please take some comfort in knowing that you're not suffering alone. I have to warn you though. Whatever wiped the majority of the face of the earth might come back soon. I sincerely hope that you hone your gift and protect yourself the best that you can. If there are any survivors out there.. Any at all.. Please.. Be safe.."

Park Jeongsu got up from his stool to turn of the camera blinking before him. Everything that happened in the past 2 months have been happening so fast. He ran his fingers through his light brown hair with a sigh as he looked at the younger males scattered around the room sleeping on any flat surface that could somewhat be deemed comfortable. His eyes watered with worry as they scanned the room. A small whimper came from the smallest member of the group. His brows were furrowed and tears were streaming down his face. Leeteuk was about to wake Ryeowook from his nightmare but the second smallest snuggled closer to his friend in his sleep. Ryeowook automatically calmed down with Sungmin's touch. The leader's heart broke at the sight. Why are we still here? What makes us so special for us to live in a barren world while everyone else is gone? Omma.. Appa.. Noona.. Wherever you are right now, I hope you're happy and safe. I miss you..

They were lucky that the studio was open and filled with supplies left behind used to dote on the staff and performers.There were blankets, water bottles, some snacks, and ramen (luxuries that they haven't been able to enjoy for a while). They could be comfortable for now and train themselves but Leeteuk knew that they would eventually move on from their safe haven. They had to try to find others. They had to know if anyone else is out there. There should be more than just them.. There had to be.

 


 

There's the prologue for you. I know it's really short but I just wanted to set up the feel for the story.

Feel free to comment and subcribe if you wish.

I hope you enjoyed enough to stick around until the end.. :)

- KimberMae