Final

Faith Made Us Collide

 

"Careless careless
 Shoot anonymous anonymous 
Heartless mindless 
No one who care about me!"
 
 
       Your alarm went off for the tenth time. You casually hit the snooze button once more. Not caring about the time, but it took one glance. One glance at the clock to get you up off the bed. 7:12 A.M. ! I'm late! You swiftly switched out of your sleepwear into some leggings and a graphic tee of a dinosaur and the word 'RawR'. Swiftly moving you slipped into your black and blue hightops and grabbed your bag rushing out the door. 
       You made your way to the coffee shop down the road, knowing that you woke stay awake during practice. You glanced at the current time 7:38 A.M. !  The second you got a hold of your coffee you zipped out of the shop and made your way to SM Building. This had to be the fastest you had ran in your life. You were almost out of breath when you entered the building. In the building you fast walked, since you were not aloud to run in the building. Still holding onto the cup of coffee and did not spill a single drop you dodged the crowd around you making your way to the elevator. 
       Glancing at the time you tapped your foot out of patience waiting for the elevator to arrive.  You rushed up the stairs to the third floor. Slowing down as you were a just a corner away from the destination. You were surprised your cup was still full of coffee, but that did not stay like that for long. 
       As you turned you collided with Exo-M's Tao. The one that took your heart, but never came in contact with him until now. And you are not making a very good first impression.  Considering that you spilled boiling hot coffee on him, even by accident. You were about to apologize to him, but right away he started to scream. 
      "What. The. Hell!" He shouted in mandarin, because he not everyone can understand him, "To think I started to gain respect around here after I debuted. But nooo." He looked at the now stained shirt he was wearing and pinched an end to help cool off the hot spots. You stood there looking at the ground not sure what to do, not sure when to speak. He glared at you the moment you looked up. "You there, you are just like the other Korean trainees that always picked on me!" 
       That sentence got you furious. 
       He then started to walk off but you stopped him.
       "Before you say things that are not true. I am sorry. And..." You paused clearing your voice. "I. DID. NOT. DO. THAT. ON. PURPOSE." You elaborated each word making it clear for him to understand. You could not hold in your temper. "And DO NOT assume that I am like the other trainees because of the different race we are." You cleared your voice once more. "I would help you clean up this mess but you lost all my respect towards you. Now, if you excuse me I'm extremely late to practice." You said before you walked off, leaving Tao standing there shocked in the puddle of coffee.
       What just happened?, he thought. I thought she didn't know what I was saying. Let alone respond fluently in Mandarin. He still stood there like a lost panda, until Kris came by to see what all the ruckus was all about. He then dragged Tao back into the studio room as Kris himself told a janitor that there is a puddle of coffee down the hall. 
       Tao leaned against the wall slowly sliding onto the ground. He sat there replaying the scene in his head not bother to speak or change out of his wet clothes. He was stuck in a daze. You on the other hand was being punished by the instructor in front of your collegues. You bowed down and apologized to everyone. Though it was Tao's fault for adding 10 minutes to time. You quickly went to where your section and casually join in on the vocal lessons.
        Hours then pass by and it was now 4:05 signalling practice was over. You stayed behind for another hour to help clean around the studio as for your punishment. Your teacher had left the room as you began to sweep the wooden floor and wipe the glass as well. All you can think about was what had happened earlier today and wondering why it had to be him there at that time and that place. 
       You hit your head softly. Pabo ~~~~... Now Tao-sunbae hates you... Staring at the ground and sluggishly you finished up cleaning and went out of the studio turning off the light. You slung your bag over your shoulder and made your way towards the elevator and went straight home.
 
 
 
One and a half months later....
 
 
 
      It was only a week before you are going to debut in a new girl group. All the hard word you been through, the nights with no sleep, you never felt this excited. But you were still not perfect, you came in late a few more times during the period, but luckily you were excused and still debuting no matter what. But that was not what you had in your mind. The only thing you had in mind that you wanted to formally apologize to Tao-sunbae. When you see him in the building and walk up to him he always walks away not letting you say a word to him. He must really hate me.
      Tao on the other hand had a hard time trying to find the perfect moment trying to apologize to you. He avoided you because his heart was beating really fast and he was not used to the feeling. It was something he was not used to. At all. Since that day he could not get you out of his mind. Not even for one second. 
       You sighed and played with your phone for a minute until your stomach begged for you to grab something to eat. You planned on skipping lunch today but you can't deny food at all. So you got up from laying on the ground grapping your wallet and went out of the studio. There you were walking not paying attention to your surroundings as you try to fix your attire and your hair. 
       As you turned the corner, you bumped into someone. Tao to be exact. 
      "Sorry!" he said as he bowed in front of you. 
      You were not expecting that at all. "It's my fault..." You softly said.
      "No!" He took you by surprise. "It's actually my fault... I yelled at you and even accused you for being something your not...So I'm s-sorry..." He stood up straight and looked at you, his face a shade of pink. "And..." He bit his bottom lip while rubbing his arm slowly as he had something else to say. Tao tries to speak the words, but nothing came out of his mouth. You gave him a minute to say something other wise you were going to go where you planned on going, but he stopped you. 
      "Umm..." He started off, his face becoming a strawberry. 
      You nodded in response waiting for is question. "What is it?"
      He cleared his throat and said really quickly, "Would you like to have lunch date with me?" 
      As a date? Omo.. You thought as blood started to rush to your cheeks. You looked down just to hide your cherry face from him. How should I respond? I wanna go but i don't wanna either. JUST SAY YES. 
      Tao caressed your warm cheeks and made you look at him, which made your heart beat faster. "I will understand if you don't want to."
      "No!" You shouted. "I mean Yes, I would l-love to have lunch with you." PABO ~~~! Now he thinks I'm an idiot.
       "Great!" He said happily and held your hand in his.
       'His hands are really big compared to mine,' you thought and did not mind at all. In the end your hands automatically interwined together like it was a perfect fit. 
       Faith had us collide for a reason, it was because it was for our hidden love for each other.
 
---------------------
Annyeong~ MindlessStar here!
I attemped to make another OC x EXO one shot!
I hope you enjoy! 
If you haven't read my other story please check it out! Only One
Bai~