001. The Beginning of the 49 Day Contract

49 Days


CHAPTER ONE { THE BEGINNING OF THE 49 DAY CONTRACT }

"I'd like a decade, triple, grande, soy, three-pump mocha, toped with quarter shavings of dark chocolate lightly-"
"Drizzled with caramel" Hyuna concluded as the barista hurriedly scribbled on her small notepad. Grabbing a seat by the window, Hyuna rolled her eyes ready to hear Hyunseung's witty remarks on how she should stop concluding his sentences. "Why do you always have to end my sentences?" Hyunseung sneered, as his slender fingers fiddled with his small key chain. "Why can't I? It's not like you always change your order" Hyuna fought back, her eyes slowly trailing to the store across from their window. Just as Hyunseung was about to fight back, a petite women with fairly long hair approached their table, that was when Hyunseung realized that it was the same lady who took their order. "Here's your order Ma'am. Sir" placing their drinks on the wooden table, Hyunseung watched till the lady was no longer seen. "What's with you?" Hyuna mumbled as she examined the deadly grin plastered on Hyunseung's face. "Did you see that? She was so into me!" Hyeunsung laughed hysterically, catching the eyes of a few customers in the cafe. "You got to be kidding me? Who would like you? You..you CLEAN FREAK!" Hyuna shot back as the grin on Hyunseung's face was washed and now replaced with a frown. "Oh, why don't you just eat a Jimmy Choo to calm your " Hyunseung barked back causing Hyuna to mentally punch him on the face.

Arriving back at the store, Hyuna flipped the store sign to 'open' while Hyunseung the lights. "My gosh Hyuna!" Hyunseung panicked, running straight forward towards the store's door. "What? WHAT?" Hyuna panicked as she jumped on the spot. "The sign is crooked you head!" Hyunseung half shouted, carefully placing the sign at a 180 degree angle. "You Idiot! You scared me! Hyuna shot back, lightly smacking the back of Hyunseung's head. Grabbing a seat behind the cashier, Hyuna switched on the computer as she re-checked the stores progress. "Hyunseung" Hyuna mumbled. "What?" Hyunseung said in between gritted teeth as he fixed up a mannequin's coat. "Gosh, someones angry~ Just wanted to say that our store's progress is pretty good" Hyuna chipped on causing Hyunseung to nodd his head in agreement.

Nightfall came and Hyuna soon found herself feeling a little tipsy from the red-wine they had earlier from dinner. Clutching onto Hyunseung as if her life depended on it, Hyuna lightly chuckled as Hyunseung punched in the numerical code to their luxurious apartment. "I'm so damn tired!" Hyuna whined as she literally dropped herself onto the beige, leather couch. "Drink this" offering a glass of water, Hyuna drowned the whole cup in one go; slightly feeling a little better. "I can't believe that I'm single" Hyuna complaint making Hyunseung roll his eyes. This wasn't the first time Hyuna had gotten drunk and Hyunseung sure found it interesting when listening to the girls drunken stories. "I mean, look at *hiccup* me! I'm beautiful, t-talented an-and I'm en awesome!" Hyuna stuttered as Hyunseung chuckled at her drunken state.

"So what are you going to do about it?" Hyunseung questioned, eager to know Hyuna's answer. Silence filled the air and Hyunseung watched as Hyuna blew her bangs, a habit she has been doing since the age 5. As if thunder struck, Hyuna instantly stood up, wobbling her way towards a wall where a painting was hung up. Confused but also suspicious, Hyunseung followed the drunk Hyuna, eager to know what she was pointing at. "T-the safe" Hyuna muttered causing Hyunseung to take a double glance. Hesitantly taking the painting off the wall, Hyunseung unlocked the code revealing a square metal safe filled with numerous amount of luxuries. "Look Hyuna. All I see are your precious Swarovski jewelry, a lollipop wrapper that your bias touched, my precious photo album and a brown enve-" Hyunseung paused as his eyes were now focused on the brown envelop that was neatly placed at the corner of the safe.

"The 49 day contract" the two whispered in unison.  

 

author's notes
First chapter is up! Are you guy's enjoying it so far?
COMMENT || SPAZ || VOTE UP || AND SUBSCRIBE <3