Chapter 9

The Beauty of Ugliness

-KRIS' POV-

I left LuHan's house feeling unsatisfied. But I knew why she was crying, because her dog died. I wanted to cheer her up in some way so I quickly thought of buying a puppy for her. I checked my phone. 6:00. I knew there was a pet store near by so I decided to drop by. I opened the door to the shop and walked in.

"Welcome~" A girl said bowing to me. I nodded and walked to the back of the store where I saw puppies. I smiled to myself. *Which one would she like?* "Excuse me, do you need any help?" The girl asked, trying to assist me. I nodded.

"Yeah.. What kind of dog should I get?" I asked.

"Is this for you? For-"

"For a friend.." I answered unwarily.

"Hmm..." She walked to the corner first. "Does your friend like small dogs or big ones?" I thought about her dogs now, she has a small one.

"Small." I replied.

"Is this for a... girl?" I nodded and noticed her shoulders slightly deflating. "Well.. honestly, I think you should get a dog that resembles you. One that kind of looks like you, acts like you. That's something I would like and other girls would like as well."

"Okay~" I said as I was carefully observing each dogs' movements and features. One dog. a chihuahua, was by itself. Away from the 2 other dogs, in the corner, watching those 2. It caught my eye because it was so different from the other dogs. All the other ones were either playing or sleepimg but this one was watching them. I wanted this one, so I looked over my shoulder and saw the girl standing behind me. "This one." I pointed to the chihuahua.

"Do you wanna play with her first?" She offered. I shook my head.

"That's not necessary." The girl shrugged. 

"Okay~" She said.I was thinking about how her reaction would be. Happy? Excited? Pissed? Was it bad to get her a dog? No, I want to do something nice for her. She will like it...right?

 

 


 very short mianhae. hope u like