Chapter 1

Dear Diary....I Think I Love Him

Dear diary, 

I'm sitting here at lunch, alone, again. Chanyeol just texted me not too long ago though! He said he was on his way...he put a smiley face as well! Oh what to do?! I sound like one of those girls in the movies who gush over every little thing a guy does. Well, it can't be helped! He's cute alright, but I would never admit that to him. He already likes someone else. Oh well I guess I can just endure it for the time being, he's told me multiple times I'm like the sister he's never had. And plus, he's much older then I am, oh well...it's just a crush it'll pass. Right?

"Hei!" You heard a voice yell, your head shot up and saw Chanyeol running towards you. Quickly you closed the journal and shoved it into your bag just before he reached you. He slowed down and took a seat next to you to catch his breath, he reached over and grabbed your water and took a drink. "Yah! That's mine!" you said reaching for the drink, Chanyeol gave you a jokingly sad look. "You wont give your best friend some water after he ran all this way to see you? I'm hurt." he said pretending to be hurt. you laughed and gave him the water, "Yay!" He gleamed as he took a huge gulp. He put the cap back onto the bottle and smiled. "So how has school been?" he asked tracing the cap. You shrugged "It's alright, nothing new." Chanyeol saw the look on your face and sighed, "Well then let's  make it new." You gave him a questioning look, he took his hand and grabbed a handful of your rice. You began to worry as he scanned the lunchroom, once he found someone he pulled back his arm. "Chan, no!" You yelled, but it was too late. The boy across the room was covered in sticky rice. He turned to glare and saw Chanyeol smiling like a bimbo, you covered your face to hide your laughter.

"What the heck! You're in for it!" The boy yelled as he  grabbed his food, Chanyeol simply stood there with a stupid grin on his face. The boy grew more angry and threw the food in his hands, if Chanyeol hadn't ducked it would have hit him. Instead it hit someone else. A food fight broke out and you were hiding under the table to avoid being hit by the flying food. Chanyeol however was in the middle of it all throwing food as if he were in a video game. He was running, jumping on tables, and doing all sorts of things. "Come on Hei!" He laughed pulling you out from the table, once up a lump of food hit the back of your head. You turned and saw Chanyeol on the ground laughing, you sickered and picked up a pile of food. Chanyeol's face dropped and he started to run, he knew how good of a thrower you were, and how hard you hit too. You threw  the food, Chanyeol ducked but infront of the wrong person. The principle got hit square in the face. Everyone went quiet and stared to you, Chanyeol, then the principle who was starting to clean his face. 

"Hei ryung!!!" He boomed, your face dropped, he gave you a 'come here' motion with his finger and you did just that. You followed him to the office as Chanyeol trailed behind you. Because Chanyeol already was done with school he would get in trouble if he got caught. Very quietly he followed you to the office and waited for you to come out. 

"Hei, you are responsible for cleaning the entire cafiteria after school today." The principle said very sternly, you nodded and bowed before walking towards the door, you put your hand on the handle and hesitated for a moment. "Is there something you need to tell me?" He asked, you turned with a smile and shook your head. You left and saw Chanyeol standing up against the wall, he ran over to you and put his hands on your shoulders. "What happened?" He asked with worry, you smiled and shook your head. "I just have to clean up the mess after school today.

"Well let me help you, I mean, I am the one who started it all." He said with a very concerning tone. You shook your head and smiled again. "no it's alright I  can do it myself. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go get cleaning supplies." you turned out of his grasp and started to walk away. You felt his hand grasp your arm, "Wait." He said. You felt his hand on your head, as if he were brushing something off. He chuckled "You've got food in your hair." You both were there for a moment, you waited as he attempted to get out everything he put into your hair. 

You could feel your face going red, so you quickly squirmed out of his grasp. "Thanks but I really have to go, I'll text you okay?" You smiled before walking away. 

You got to the dirty lunch room soon enough and sighed, "It's not going to clean itself Hei." You shrugged as you grabbed the mop. You cleaned everythign, the chairs, the walls, even the ceiling. It didn't take sa long as you had thought but it was pretty late when you finished. 

You put everything back and went to grab your things, but you noticed something was different. Your bag was open, you panicked and opened your bag to find your journal gone. 

"No! I-it can't be gone!" You whispered. You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, you pulled it out.

Chanyeol

-Hey it's pretty late, I'm coming to get you alright? :)

You closed the phone and looked at your bag one more time.

*Everything is in there...my life is over if Chan sees any of that*

Yay first chapter! Hope you guys like it!! Subscribe and comment!! :)