My Obnoxious Neighbour and My Best Friend !!

My Obnoxious Neighbour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two years since you have been living in this apartment. The only reason you lived there was because brave sound entertainments building was right across and your best friend Raehwan was training there. You knew a group called "BIGSTAR" was about to debut but you didn't know of the members yet.

One day as you were heading out to get groceries, your neighbour named Baram happened to leave at the same time as you. "Anneyong ________ !" You jumped from the volume of his voice and then just rolled your eyes, continuing to walk off. He stopped you by grabbing you wrist and pinned you against the wall, leaving no space between you two. You were used to this, so you looked him I'm the eyes and said "YAHH Baram what do you want now?" He smirked and said "You know what I want, I want you in my bed !"

Frustrated, you grabbed him and crashed your lips onto his. He was startled at first but slowly kissed you back. After a few seconds you realized what you were doing and pushed him away. You looked into his eyes and said "Is this what you wanted?" He rubbed his lips and just smirked without saying anything. You just turned around and started walking off, heading off to go do groceries. Once he was sure you were couple distances away from him, he slowly made his way out, heading towards the brave sound entertainment building.

He entered slowly and ran up to one of s, Feeldog and said "YAHHH she kissed me!" Feeldog looked at him shocked and said "MWAHH she did what ??" Baram touched his lips and said "After all these years she finally kissed me!" Feeldog hugged him and said "Congratulations, but now we have to start practicing since our debut is in 2 weeks!" Baram nodded and then got right to practice.

It had been two hours since you left your house and were now on your way back. As you were walking back with the heavy groceries, the weight was suddenly lifted away from your hands. You looked around and saw your best friend, Raehwan standing with the groceries. "Hwanie you didn't have to, I could have carried them myself." Raehwan smiled and said "Aniya, gwenchana and you know how I've been training with brave sound, well I got put into a group called BIGSTAR and we are going to debut in two weeks!" You hugged him when you heard this and said "Congratulations, so who are the other members?" He broke away from the hug and said "Well I'm not supposed to tell anyone but I will let you find out in two weeks when we debut." You just pouted and said "Araso, I will wait but you still have to help me with the groceries since you are already carrying them." Raehwan smiled and then followed you to your building.

As you entered the building, you saw Baram standing at the elevators. You just rolled your eyes and stood beside Raehwan, waiting for the elevator to come. Baram turned to his side as he felt a presence and saw Raehwan standing alongside you. He was about to call his name out but just hit his arm instead. Raehwan looked down and noticed Baram signaling him to check his phone. Raehwan nodded and then turned back to smile at you. He took his phone out and read "Yah Raehwan what are you doing here?" Raehwan thought for a bit and replied "I'm here with _______, helping her with her groceries, but what are you doing here?" Baram felt his phone buzz and after reading the text, he replied "I'm her neighbour, I live in this building! Didn't Feeldog tell everyone ?!" He sent the text and then entered the elevator as the doors opened. Raehwan was about to reply back, but you tugged on his arm and said "Let's get in and head upstairs!" Raehwan nodded and then smiled at Baram as you all made your way in. You noticed him smiling and said "Eww why did you smile at him? And remind me that I have to tell you something." Raehwan snickered and said "I'm just being nice, but what do you have to tell me?" You smiled and said "I will tell you once we enter my apartment!" He just smiled and then left the elevator with you, while Baram followed right behind. As you guys approached your door, Raehwan turned to you and said "You go on in first I will be there in a sec." You nodded and then made your way in.

Raehwan stopped in front of Baram now and hit his arm saying "So when did you start living here and why does ______ hate you?" Baram rubbed the back of his neck and said "Well I started living here 2 years ago and she hates me because I always hit on her, but guess what, today she kissed me!" Raehwan looked at him, shocked and said "What do you mean she kissed you?" Baram smiled and said "Just ask her yourself, I'm sure she will tell you, but one thing, please don't mention that I like her!" Raehwan smiled and said "Araso, I won't tell her and I will come see you after!" Baram smiled and then entered his apartment while Raehwan entered yours.

After Raehwan took his shoes off, he came to the kitchen since you were there and sat on the counter saying "So what did you have to tell me?" You smiled as you were putting groceries away and said " Well you know the dude we saw at the elevators, his name his Baram and he has been hitting on me ever since we moved here and so to shut him up today, I kissed him. After I kissed him I swear a felt a spark. Does that mean I like him ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter