Calling KatyMikayla

Ladybug's Shoppe - CLOSED - REVAMPING

Reviewer : Twinity

Title: 4/5:
It’s always the same thing with the title; if it’s an angst then make it meaningful and eye-catching. It’s hard for authors to find a good title for their angst stories that will make the readers stop and wonder. It’s a hard skill and I understand that. But despite all that, your title made me curious on the actual plot. However, it would be pretty tough for me to stop and click on the title if I was not reviewing this. 

Foreword/Description: 10/10:
Wow, that was amazing lol Who knew a single sentence can make me so curious? And the Prologue was also very good. Gives the reader a good setting to start off with (in this case, a fantasy story) and even though I’m not fond of these types of stories since they are difficult to write, you did well. 

Characters: 14/15:
Eunji, Luhan and Sehun fitted their characters just right and stuck to their role from start to end. However, I found that Kyuhyun and Donghae were quite…Odd in a sense that they didn't fit their characters. I just can’t put a finger on it but I guess a fantasy story doesn’t quite suit Kyuhyun. 

Plot/Originality: 15/15: 
Loved the fox theme! It reminds me of this Chinese story about the last empress? You know? How a beautiful girl’s body is taken over by a demon fox and she ends up killing everyone in the kingdom and the king for power? Anyways lol It’s different and that’s what I want to see in the story. Also, it’s difficult writing this theme so kudos to that! 

Grammar: 15/15:
Not going to say much about this because your grammar level is sort of like mine and I’m a grammar Nazi so…I guess it’s good since that's basically at my maximum bar, meaning I won't be able to spot anything else that's over my level. 

Flow: 15/ 15:
Your marks so far are…Pretty good. And of course, it continues to grow since the flow of your story is good too. Not confusing, simply structured and no random instances appearing every now and then.

Writing Style: 9/10: 
Except for the constant “baby” expression, everything else is good. I also found that the script of the characters seemed quite casual at some parts due to (again) the baby thing. Consideration of the date for a period fic is important because some words are not used during that time. I’m not telling you to write it all Shakespearean-style but “Baby” still seems very odd to me in a way.

General Enjoyment: 10/15:
So um…Okay. I’m going to be honest but I was seriously anticipating for what the ending would be like. Results? Disappointment. I read fast; trust me on this one. So, I rushed through this fic in less than half an hour and what did I get? A simple ending with Eunji and Donghae living happily ever after. I’m not saying that he should die or she should eat him (lol) but a twist in the plot would be nice. Something that would make me think, “Whoa…That was…Wow…” You know? But overall, it was a good story in terms of writing style, grammar, etc. 

Overall Score : 92/100