SeTao - 1

Red marked.

 

“Sehun could you like..stop moving around, wiggling your butts and dancing like an idiot?” Tao snaps, the emo-10 year old-boy has now reached his limit in handling his younger foster brother.

But no, Sehun won’t stop. Instead, the 6year old kid is now jumping on the couch; singing Black Parade with his mom’s hairbrush in his little grasp.

“When I was  young boy! My father! Took me in to the city! To see a marching band!” Sehun screams, imitating the vocalist’s voice with his voice. Tao’s sure that tomorrow, Sehun won’t even able to talk.

Oh wow, the joy. Tao says to himself.

“Why would people want to be the savior of the broken, or the beaten or the damned when they can’t even save their lives?” Sehun said between the jumpings.

“They’re just damn lyrics, Sehun. Now stop jumping before my eyes pop out and they roll on the floor.” Tao says, and true that, his eyes are now following the younger’s every moves.

“You can actually do that?!” Sehun shouts, amazed and curious at Tao’s statement.

Before Tao can even response his question, Sehun upgrades his moves by rolling and running on the big couch. The smaller boy is now determined to see his older brother’s eyes to pop out and roll on the floor like what he said before.

“You can get yourself into Ripley’s!” Sehun screams in joy while rolling back and forth.

Tao covers his ears and screams, “STOP SCREAMING OR MY EARS WILL BE DAMNED AND I’LL HAVE TO GROW MORE EARS ON MY HEAD TO REPLACE THEM!”

Sehun stops his moves, his eyes sparkled, and his breath is hitched with more excitement to see Tao grows more ears on his head.

“WE’LL CARRY ON! WE’LL CARRY ON! AND THOUGH YOU’RE DEAD AND GONE BELIEVE ME!” The younger boy screams and impossibly jumps higher and higer now.

Tao covers his ears and his entire heads with a pillow as he screams and curses on his brother into it.

As if it will stop Sehun.

But no.

“TAKE OFF YOUR PILLOW! I WANNA SEE EARS GROWING ON YOUR HEAD!” Little Sehunnie screams in excitement as he steals Tao’s shield away.

Tao is now pissed.

No, no, that’s not even enough.

Irritated?

Annoyed?

Agitated?

Ticked off?

 

“OH SEHUN!!” Tao screams, and Sehun stops moving.

“Still no ears?” Sehun blinks innocently. Tao sighs, palms covering his face.

Sure he loves his brother........................when he’s sleeping like a fallen angel, in peace, no moves, no screams, and no wild thoughts.

“C’mere.” Tao says, motioning the younger boy to come. Sehun walks over his direction, tripping on his too long pants and gets up after cursing on his feet for being to small and asks God why doesn’t He give him bigger feet like Tao’s.

Oh well, that’s the 6year old Sehun for you to know.

“I’m not going to grow ears on my head. Nor my eyes will pop out and roll on the floor. Alright? They’re only impersonations. And I’m teaching you adult stuffs right now, okay little guy?”

Sehun blinks, a little too innocent as his eyes starting to form water.

“So you’re not getting into Ripley’s?”

Tao wants to slap himself really really hard. The little guy is far beyond innocent. And all that he thinks is about the bizzare show the family always watch on Tuesday night.

“Maybe next time?” Tao says, trying to calm Sehun.

“I want to see you grow more ears.” Sehun states. Tao stares at the younger, with his mind panicking and even the monkey in his mind is now running and asking the whole unities to work on how to grow more ears on the head. Why would kid be so dumb? And was him like this when he was at that age?

Ding.

Tao scrambles around his room and stops as his closet, taking out his friend’s bunny ears that he left yesterday and put it on his head.

The emo-guy just has to bare with the pink bunny ears to calm his younger brother.

Sehun stares up at him, face full of mixed-emotions. He reaches up his little palms to touch the left ear, and gasps at his own touch.

“YOU GREW MORE EARS!” Sehun thrills, a wide grin appears on his chubby face.

Tao nods his head, forcing a smile to appear on his face.

“POP YOUR EYES OUT! POP YOUR EYES! OUT” Sehun jumps up and down.

Alright now, how the hell will Tao pop his own eyes and roll them on the floor?