One

Broken Sadist

The clock ticks twelve as the church bells rung loudly beyond the town. Children screaming and running to the incoming ice cream truck that twinkle the tone repeatedly to the point where you can remember the song. Lawn mowers screeching through the grass as the guy pushes it across his land. The moderate cutting sound as the pan sizzle the green peppers that is mixed with onions and carrots. Television announcing the weekly incident of 3 missing teens. Swoshing upstairs rumble the karaoke box, singing beautiful strong voices as his cellphone beeps showing the message, "GAME ON"

 

At School

"Morning kids. Welcome back to the first day of school. Today, we'll be holding a memorial for those students who aren't currently with us due to the tragic animal attacks-" Principal announce through the intercom. 

Jae shoves Raehyun up against the wall as she searched for the packs. "What are you doing?" Raehyun said, annoyed as he just stood there letting her do her job. "I've had enough with your attitude so I'm gonna take your cigarette packs away from you including this (the powder drug)" Jae said, stuff them into her pocket. "No need to act like this" Raehyun said. "Of course i do. I need you to stay strong for me so that we both don't drop down drowning" Jae said. "You act like everything's so fine when it's not and you know it" Raehyun said. "I just want to be normal again" Jae said, finish taking the last pack of his. "I won't give you these and don't even think about getting more" Jae adds leaving. 

 

After School

A store full of vintage books, most of them dusty and old. Jae sitting on the hard-wood floor in the corner where most mythical books are. A sudden sharp noise was heard causing Jae to get startled. 

"Who's here?" she asks as silence answered her. It was pure quiet, no people outside of the store to be heard and even the laughter of a child isn't heard. Cars passes slightly, but it was still too calm. "Anybody here?" she spoke faintly soft. Some seconds passed as a scraping nail was upon the wood not that far from her. Jae crawls out of her space, squeezing between the book shelves, glancing for any shape of shadows. She turns the corner of the shelf yelp jerking back harshly making her crash into the shelf behind her. (Dog barked) "Ugh, stupid books" Jae complained as the books collasped on her. The dog climbs on top of Jae, her chin. "Quit it" Jae giggles, push the dog away gently. "Stay put" she demands as the dog obeyed. "Rex" a male voice called coming closer. 

"Rex, come here" the owner called again as Rex, the dog, rushes over to him as he bend down on one knee to clip it's collar to the string which he held. "Oh Hi" he realized Jae was sitting there glaring at them awkwardly. "Was my dog some trouble?" he asked as they both got up. "How did he got in?" Jae ask. "I should be asking you that" he said. "Why?" Jae reply, confused. "I'm the owner of the store's son" he said. "You're-" Jae paused. "Ljoe" he reply. "I have been here 4 weeks and you finally showed up?" Jae said. "What was that suppose to mean?" Ljoe said. "I mean this is a hide-out for me, but out of the blue here return the owner's son," Jae said, "You do know it's closed and clean out is next week" 

"I aint here for the stuff...(glanced behind her and notice something) I'm here to pick up something" Ljoe said, he walks to the pottery section. "That?" Jae said, as he touched a dolphin form pottery covered with rainbow colors. "You like dolphins?" Jae ask, curious. "My sister" Ljoe said, observing the object. "What's her name?" Jae ask. Ljoe hesitates to answer while turned to Jae with glaring eyes. "Sorry, i must have been asking-saying too much things" Jae said. Ljoe's cell beeps breaking the situation. He slides his phone to the message screen scanning the words. "I must go" Ljoe said. "Sure, no problem" Jae said.

After he left Jae walks back to the fallen books, trying to put them back into the correct spot. "Huh?" Jae said, read something very suspicous. 

 

 

(Sorry for the boring beginning. I'll try to expand more

on my thoughts to make them more creative)