Pickles in Pants!

Maybe I Should Love You

Nobody's Point of View

"Ok so the painting is done, the sheets are made and your room looks faboulous.  What next" asked Jonghyun impatiently.  Onew contemplated the house for a moment and put his hands on his face.  "Well, the only thing that was incomplete was our room, so I think that is it" Onew said as he filled a cup with iced water.  He gracefully passed it to Jessica.

"You guys can stay for dinner if you want.  Onew and I can go pick up some chicken" answered Jessica who picked at the ice cubes in her glass of water.  Jonghyun looked at Yoona with pleading eyes. She eyed Jonghyun down then slowly nodded. Jong smiled victoriously and stood up.

"Sorry guys, but me and Yoong have plans for tonight" he said as he went to help Yoona up. There was a naughty glint in his eyes and Minyul was able to pick it up quickly. Yuri broke into major laughter and leaned into Minho's chest. He covered his big grin and the both fell into the couch together. Onew looked at Jessica who was just as confused at He was.

She shrugged her shoulders and looked at Yoona. Yoona looked away shyly and tugged on Jonghyun's arm. Jonghyun sent a glare towards Minho who couldn't take that grin off his face. Onew caught on to the couple's dirty plans tonight and whispered it to Jessica. Her face turned into realization then complete grossed out.

"Get your erted minds out of my house and go make a little baby that I can play with" Jessica yelled as she pushed them out. Jonghyun nodded as he led Yoona out. When she returned, Minho and Yuri had finished laughing and were getting ready to ditch. "So I guess everyone is ditching us" Jessica exclaimed.

"Minho-ah! Don't do anything erted to my Yuri" Onew yelled. "Yeah yeah. Nothing more than kissing" he said. Yuri blushed another time before exiting.  Jessica closed the door for the last time and walked towards the couch.  She was beyond tired and hungry.

Onew saw her and pulled her down on mthe couch next to him.  She just sat there staring nat space, her eyes starting to fall into slumber.  Onew noticed and pulled her close to his warm chest.  He wrapped his big arm around her and hugged her.  She leaned her head against him and closed her eyes.  "Yeobo, what's wrong" Onew asked, brushing her bangs out of the way. 

She just shrugged and sighed.  He got more concerned this time and asked once again "Then, what's on your mind?"  She rubbed her face and sat upright.  She took a few moments to breath and finally answered.  "I am really sleepy and I want to go to bed.  Yet, I still have to make you dinner, so i am fighting the urge to sleep."

Onew laughed in a low tone.  "It's ok, Sica.  I can make dinner.  Go up to bed to sleep."  She grabbed the yellow pillow and hugged it.  "Aniyo!  I promised myself I would cook the first meal when I get married and move into a new house.  Even though we aren't married yet, I still want to cook.  But, my cooking skills are y and you won't enjoy it" Jessica explained slowly. 

Onew chuckled at how cutely childish she was acting.  "Yeobo!  It's ok I got it!"  He patted her hair down and stood up.  He suddenly fell back.  Jessica had pulled him down onto the couch and she stood up herself.  "Stay" she warned before dragging her feet to the kitchen.  He watched her from behind as she bent down to open the fully stocked fridge and pull out ingredients.

He laughed once more before switching on the tv.  Star King was on and Onew was in mid-laughter when he heard a girly yelp and a bunch of pans clanging together.  He immediatley rushed towards the noise and saw Jessica buried under a bunch of pots.  He tried to reach down to help her, but she warned him to go back.  Onew raised his hands in surrender.

30 minutes later, dinner was ready.  They laid out the table and ate slighlty burnt orange chicken and fried rice.  Once they finished, Onew was about to start the dishes, but Jessica pushed him out of the kitchen and got started.  "Yeobo!  You are so stubborn" Onew shouted from the living room.  He heard a dish clang and she answered back "You got a problem with it?"  "Aniyo!  I love it.  I am going to take a shower."

 

He cam down after the shower, with just a towel wrapped around his waist.  "Babe!  You can go-" he said before seeing sight of Jessica.  She was sprawled out on the kitchen table, her weary eyes closed.  She still had her washing gloves on and her hair was pulled up into a bun.  He looked at her and adored her.  His eyes ran over her sleeping body as he picked her up.

Her chest rose up and down along his stomach as he neared THEIR room.  He kicked the door open and laid her gently on the bed.  He watched her was she snuggled up into the clean washed white sheets.  This  would be their bed.  THEIR bed.  Onew liked that thought as he climbed into bed after changing into boxers. 

He wrapped his arms around her and listened to her breathe.  It was like a soothing lullaby to him and he was near slumber.  "Goodnight, Yeobo" he said as he kissed her forehead.

 

-Next morning, Jessica's Point of view-

The wind blew through the curtains and flapped up and down.  It cooled the room as I hugged the sheets.  Wait sheets?  I don't remember going to bed.  Suddenly I felt a body press against mines and I yelped a little.  I turned around to find my fiancee, shirtless and sleeping. 

I looked under the sheets, but my theories were let go off when I saw we were fully clothed.  I laid my head back down and beofre I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

An hour later, a putrid and disgusting smell had entered into my nose canal.  I wriggled my nose before turning around.  I buried my face into Onew's chest.  But, that smell still returned.  "Yah! Jung Jessica!  Wake up" I heard an irritating voice say as it shook me in my sleep.   I shooed the hand away and rubbed my eyes.

"Relax Minho.  Let me try.  Unnie!  Wake up!  Your house is on fire" A female voice said.  That must be Yuri!  Wait how did they get into my house?  I mumbled "Go away" and hugged Onew tighter.  I heard Minho chuckle and I knew what was coming next.  He used this method all times i refused to wake up.  I flipped my eyes open, to see a pickle greeting me. 

My temper flared.  Had they not realized that I wanted tospend this morning with my fiancee and not with the irritating Minyul!  I grabbed the pickle from Minho's hands.  Then, i tugged open the top of his basketball shorts and boxers.  I dropped the pickle into his pants as he screamed.  "Never mess with me Minho!  We have been through this too much times.  Put a pickle anywhere near my face and it will end up in your pants" I yelled which woke up Onew. 

"Babe, what's going-" he said, but was cut off as Minho yelped.  "Yah!  That is cold!  And it stings" Minho jumped around.  I never knew Pickle stings.  Either Minho is really strange or I learned something new about the human anatomy.  Yuri slapped her boyfriends arm before reaching into his boxers and pulled out the pickle. 

I looked at Onew to see how he would react.  The smile was gone from his face as he strted to chase around Minho.  "Yah!  Choi Minho!  Never allow my little sister to put her hands in your boxers!  Yah! come back here!"  I chuckled as Yuri tossed the digusting pickle into the trashbin. 

"I never thought of you as the girl who would reach into a man's boxers just to retreive a pickle" I stated.  She whacked my playfully and said "That's something you don't regularly hear."  I nodded and we fell back into bed. 

 

==========================================================================================

HAHAHAHA!  PICKLES IN PANTS.  :^) I AM SO SORRY I WAS ABSENT FOR SO LONG.  I AM ON A FREINDS LAPTOP AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO HAVE ACCESS TO MY OWN BECAUSE ITS IN THE SHOP.  I APOLOGIZE GREATLY AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT PATIENCE!   I TRIE TO UPDATE FROM MY IPOD, BUT IT WOULDN'T LET ME SO I WAS SCREWED.  I MANAGED TO UPDATE THOUGH AND I HOPE IT STATISFIES FOR NOW.  THANKS TO ALL THOSE READERS WHO SUPPORTED MY STORY.  I GREATLY APPRECIATE ALL THE COMMETNS!  SO PLEASE CONTINUE AND COOMENTING!  THANKS AND ENJOY YOUR DAY.