Hold My Hand

Maybe I Should Love You

The sun had set midway, turning the day excruciatingly hot. Many wedding details were figured out, but I didn't pay any attention to it. Nicole started to get hungry (baby issues :p) so all the kids dug out. Key walked, holding Nicole from the waist showing off their comfortable intimacy. Jonghyun held Yoona's hand, awkwardly. I have to remember to talk to her about Jonghyun.

Taemin was leading the herd, with a phone in hand. Next to him was Minho and Yuri. They were holding hands so I guess they were getting somewhere. Key looked back at Onew and I and I could tell he was motioning Onew to hold me.


Through my peripherals, I could see Key signaling Onew with his head.  Onew nodded and reached out to grab mine. I pulled my hand away before we could have any contact. Using the hand, I brushed away my hair behind my ears. Laughing in my head, I dropped my hand and tucked it into my pocket.

I looked forward to see Key shaking his head and Nicole laughing to herself. I pinched my eyes together I asked "What"? "Nothing" Onew said before anyone could say anything. Key raised his hands in surrender and continued to walk along.

When I took my hand out, Onew tried another time, only to have his fingertips
touch my palms. I turned my head to him as I saw his eyes quickly drift away. He is such a shy boy, I thought. "You're so cute" I whispered so that the others in front wouldn't hear. His attractive expression mixed with a puzzled look indicated his confusion.

 

"If you wanted to hold my hand, you could have just asked" I explained. My
lips curled up into a seductive smile, clueing him in that I knew what he was trying to do all along. To my surprise he stopped, pushing me against the clean window of a clothing store. He reminds me of a bear, cute and cuddly yet aggressive.

 

My eyes drifted around, seeing passersby looking at us. Blood seeped upwards into my cheeks, turning them scarlet. "Babe..." I said trying to sneak my way out if his blockade. Putting my hand on his stomach, I aimlessly pushed him,
only to have him move closer.

 

"Cut this bull crap. Stop teasing me with those warm brown eyes, lush pink lips" he said, his warm breath reaching my lips. "You know I wanted to hold your hand, but you teased me. Stop it babe, you're driving me crazy."

 

 I never knew he was like this. He was usually cute and hilarious, but he could also be y and fierce. I liked that. He forcefully pushed his face towards mine and his eyes were hungry for something...something that you couldn't figure out looking at him.

Feeling playful, I turned my cheek as his soft lips made contact with my cheek. I laughed quietly after hearing Onew growl in frustration. Seeing my chance to escape, I lunged underneath his arm.

 

He ran after me and ended up tripping on his own feet. I laughed my head off and walked back with a silly look on my face. "You're so cute when you're clumsy" I said punching his arm. "Don't get all mushy with me, babe" he muttered.

 

Finally, I grabbed his hand and pulled him along. He interlaced his fingers with
mine and squeezed. He had a smug look on his face. He looked like a little boy who finally got the candy he was begging for.

 

Flashing him a smile, he told me "You couldn't resist holding my hand, couldn't
you"? "Yah! Get over yourself..." I got cut off by the sudden vibrations contracting against my . The light on my phone blinked notifying me of a call.
 

Me: Yoboseyo?


Mom: Are you guys eating now?


Me: Well the others are probably already seated, but Onew and I are
heading there now.


Mom: Okay well most of the wedding details are finished. All we really
need is for the wedding to happen.


Me: Ok sounds cool...


Mom: I know it's early and we said that it would happen after you guys
got married, but—


Me: Listen mom, me ad Onew are not having children before we get
married. Stop pressuring us!


   *Onew looked at me and bit his lips nervously at the thought of
     children.


Mom: Actually honey, I was talking about you moving into your new
house. It is kind of early, but we thought you guys should settle
early. It can help you two to become closer.


Me: Ohhhhhh...


Mom: So yeah, hurry up and eat so you can see your future house. Bye
sweetie.


Me: But...Ugh...Bye.

"So what was that all about" Onew asked, hesitating as he grabbed my hand back. "Parents want us to move into the new house" I said quickly. We finally reached the restaurant and saw Nicole and Key fighting over a loaf of bread.

 

"You ate a whole loaf already! You're going to get fat" Key said finally to attain the loaf. Nicole scowled as Key became aware of what he just said.

 

 "Oooooo!!" Jong shouted and received slap from Yoona. "Awww come on, yeobo. You know what I meant. Mianhe" he said giving Nicole puppy dog eyes. Within a few seconds her face softened and patted his head.

 

Minyul in the corner laughed at the two couples hysterics. "Yah! Just wait till you two become like us" Yoona laughed, trying her best to embarrass the two blushing kids.

 

Jonghyun elbowed his wife and asked if they were a "thing". Yoona nodded. "Yeah! Minho finally has a girl he likes" Jonghyun said this time receiving a high five from Yoona. "Hyung!" Minho whined.

 

-------------------------------

Sorry I havent updated in a long time!  I have been busy, but here you go.  Hahaha and yay! keycole and jonghyun/yoona are finally here :)  thanks for reading and sorry for mistakes.  Please comment and enjoy :)