Wedding Dress

Maybe I Should Love You

Yuri's Point of View

"Minho, can you please take your hands off my eyes"  I begged trying to use my best aeygo.  I heard Minho chuckle "Now if I did that then this would not be a surprise."  Aish that boy.  He takes me out on a date and doesn't even let me know where we are.  We continued to walk uphill on what seemed like sand.  I felt the wind rush over my body and I smelt ocean water.  Hahaha we must be at the beach.

Finally, Minho took off the mask and instanly the light blinded me.  "Ahhhhh" I screamed, rubbing my eyes.  The sun was going down and it was surprisingly bright during sunset.  "Ah!  Yuri, are you ok" Minho asked me.  "Neh..."I said slowly.  Once my eyes got adjusted to the bright light, I was able to see the beautiful scenary.  Minho had set up a picnic on top a cliff!!  Ahh this has been one of the things I always wanted to do. 

"Yuri...You look very beautiful tonight" Minho said blushing.  "And you are very romantic Minho."  A silence fell down on us, but it was a comfortable silence.  I lay next to Minho as we just laid there and breathed.  "So when Onew and Jessica get married...Does that make me your sister in law...in some way" I asked breaking the silence.

"Uhh...actually no.  I am not Jessica's brother.  I was her best friend since I could even remember.  My parents passed away when they got into a terrible accident.  Some guy drove into a pole and my parents swerved to get out of the way.  They ended up losing control of the wheel and died in the car.   I also heard a little girl died in the other man's car.  Actually I heard that there was like 2 other kids in the car.  I feel sorry for that family" Minho said.

A little girl died? And two other kids?  Guy driving into the pole?  Wait a minute. I was in an accident where my little sis had died.  Omo and onew and I had been in the car! and My dad drove into the pole.  Could it be that his parents were in that accident?

"Was it on a Sunday" I said, my voice low.  Minho looked up to the sky and nodded.  "Was it in June, during summer break" I asked, my suspisions being answered themselves.  "Was it abotu 12 years ago" I asked my last question.  Minho nodded and sat upright.  I followed him and looked into his eyes.  They had a hint of sadness in them, but were mostly guarded with his flaming charisma.  I felt like I could melt in them.

"You and your family was the family in that accident weren't you?"  I nodded as he pulled me in for a hug.  I quickly accepted it and leaned into his warm chest.

~2 weeks later and Jessica's Point of View~

I walked hand in hand with Onew as we passed by the store windows.  He had kept good care of me ever since the "Jay" incident and I haven't seen Jay since.  Minho walked in the back of us very close to Yuri who had her arms linked with Taemin.  Yuri and Taemin didn't have a boyfirend girlfriend relationship, but more like a noona and dongsaeng relationship. 

I did have my eyes on Minho and Yuri though./  According to Minho, they had a faboulous night on a cliff by the beach.  I had always known that Minho was a romantic guy, but he never had anyone to be romantic with.  I guess he found the special someone now.  Onew and my parents  walked behind the kids as we entered a big store. 

The cold air conditioned wind hit me as soon as I opened the door.  Not only did the wind hit me, but the realization too.  We had just stepped into a wedding dress and tux store and I was starting to get nervous.  The wedding was only about a month away and I didn't even know who my brides maid were.  I suppose my mother was figuring them out. 

I looked up to Onew who gave me that cute smile of his.  My heart fluttered and he squeezed my hand and led the way.  "You must be Jessica" the sales clerk said giving me a bow.  I bowed back as the lady motioned me to sit.  Slowly I sat, unsure of how all this worked.  Onew came up from behind me and hugged me carefully around the neck.  "Yeobo, I am going next door.  See you later for lunch" he whispered into my ear and kissed the scar on my head.  I nodded and immediatley flunged myself intot he sea of white.

I heard laughter from behind me, but I kept running.  I was running from the fact that I was getting married soon.  I don't want to be married.  I am scared and worried.  What if married life with Onew isn't all so good.  Yet at the same time, I want to get married. Onew is a very sweet, kind and handsome guy.  

Who wouldn't want to be married to him.  Why does this have to be all so confusing.  Hahaha youw ould think that I had this all figured out by now.  I kept one running until I was lost and sure that no one had found me.  I stopped for awhile to look around.  I ran my hand along the white dresses looking carefully at each one.

I felt something prick my hand as I stopped walking and looked for the culprit.   A dress with a sequence lay guilty as I pulled it out and took a look.  It was beaultiful and different from all the other dresses that looked liek they were trying to hard.  This one was a simple long dress. 

It was a tube top cut, and had a gold and silver sequence part below by line (Idk what that part of your body is called).  From there on, it flowed down and covered my feet.  I smiled at the thought of me walking down the aisle with this one.  But what made me smile even bigger was I  imagined Onew at the end waiting for me.  He had that goofy smile on and I could feel how happy this was.  We had gotten closer even tha night an dhave officially started a relationship.

------------------------------

Hey once again.  Finished an update.  Next chapter has some new characters so anticipate for that :D Thanks for reading and please comment.  Thnaks and enjoy