Epilogue

Capturing Love's Beauty

 

Epilogue 
 
Piled upon the dew covered grass the crusty brown leaves whirled around in a circle like a small tornado sweeping the beautiful park, the mystifying colours of the sun shone onto the pile of leaves glistening brightly. Autumn was beautiful as always, but it was certainly incomparable to the charming smile the teenager had on his face as he snapped pictures and pictures with his camera. 
 
Capturing life's beauty was his hobby. Every weekend morning, he would go around the park with his precious camera and take photographs of all the beautiful things, for instance, an old couple strolling hand in hand, the clear blue sky with white clouds waltzing across, and, the fallen leaves of autumn. 
 
"Unnie! Look at the leaves! They're so beautiful!" The young teenage boy's thoughts were disrupted by a childish shout. Lifting his head from his camera, he saw a girl of around the same age as him chasing after a pair of twins, probably her siblings. 
 
He felt his heart contract. The girl wasn't exceptionally beautiful, but the radiant smile on her face was like the sunflower, blossoming brightly on her cute face. When she finally caught up with her siblings, she ruffled their heads and the smile on her face changed into one overflowing with gentleness and love. 
 
"Yeah, they are pretty, but it isn't as pretty as our dear Nayeon! And our Hyunjae is also very handsome!" Her voice was angelic, tinted with a sense of a humbleness that was rare in girls. 
 
The twins cheered and clapped at their unnie's compliment. Grabbing each sibling by the hand, the walked towards the exit of the park happily. 
 
Unknowingly to himself, the camera boy had faint tug at the corners of his lips ad he snapped a photo of the back view of the cheerful siblings. Turning on his back, he walked off in another direction, heaving a sigh of sheer joy and bliss.