Stay beside me forever,please?

Don't leave me...
Zelo...That his name,my beloved boyfriend..I knew him since I was 3 years old and now I'm fifteen years old.It's sweet right?

So,Last year we went to CUBE forest for camping and I found that I fell in love with him...His eyes,His body,His smile,His hair...everything about him is just so perfect!Before the camping over,I took a step and confessed my love for him..actually my true love for him...I felt so excited but at the same time I felt worried..worried if he didn't love me and we become a stranger....I don't want that things happen to me.Things goes very well! He accepted me and we became a pair of lovers.I really love him!

But.....I've a problem,I always concentrated on him only but by his side,there were so many other girls...Like I'm just a 'girl friend' and nothing more than that..I was shattered.

"Zelo...Let's go to the library tomorrow morning!" "I can't" "Why?you wanna study at home?I'll accompany you. Let's study together" I felt dissapointment grabbing me. "No..I'm going to meet a .......friend..." "A girl?" "Mmmm..yeah" Again..dissapointment grabbing me..Always like that. But I thought I'm fine with it...I guess I'm fine.........

But everytime he mers girl infront me like I was nothing to him,my heart pierced...felt dissapinted,scared to lost him but if we mean to be,I guess it's okay.I just follow the flow.

Another problem was,the 'magic word' just came out from my mouth but him...I felt like he don't love me..To us,there weren't any anniversaries at all.He didn't say anything from the first day and it continued till the 50th day....100th day.... I bet he forgot the date,normal guy alway forgot the important date.

But there's something special about him...

Everyday before we say goobye,he would hand me a bear,everyday...He never miss it..I don't know why,but it makes me feel special,everytime he handed me the bear.

Everytime I confessed and said 'I Love You'...he handed me a bear and then he dissapered,like he was running away from me,but still I'm glad he gave me the bear.The bear I received from him everyday..filled my bed....then,my room...my living room,there were so many.

On our 500th day anniversary,I got up early in the morning and waited for his call..Lunch passed....Dinner passed....and soon the sky was dark.....still....no phone call from him...I just took a deep breath and thought that he's forgot so,I just let it be.....even I'm so dissapointed...I was tired...tired of looking at the phone for a whole day...tired of waiting him for a whole day.... Did you forget our 500th day anniversary? "Zelo ahhh~" I shouted and I cried...cried in silence...till I fall asleep..

All of sudden..He called me at 2a.m. and woke me up from sleep..He told me to come out,I felt so excited and ran out happily.

"Zelo ahh~I'm glad that you're here" "Here...take this" He handed me a little bear. "Ehhhh..?" "I didn't give it to you yesterday..so,take this.I'm going home now..Bye." "Wait!! You know....yesterday uhmm..." "What? Yesterday? Haa?".It's proved that he forgot about it. When I was about to tell him about our 500th day anniversary,he walked away...away

On the next day....

"Zelooooo" "Uhmmmm?" "Please...say that you love me" I put my pathetic self behind and clung on him.. "What???" "Please..just this time..." "No,sorry,I don't want to say that I love someone easily" I was shattered "But...if you're desperate to hear it,please find someone else,I seriously can't" He continued calmly. My heart pierced,my eye sight became darked,I can't walked,I can't talked....but him?just ran away,left me alone after saying such harsh word to me. What should I do now?Break up and go away from this world? No,I can't I can't.....I can't leave him alone but...why you do this to me,Zelo?

That night,I was walking alone at the park,getting fresh air and suddenly....I saw him with another girl!! He's smiling,things that he never do to me since we started dating as a couple. My mind blank..don't know what to think,don't know what to do...I just dissapointed..

After 'that' day,I found myself stranded at home..crying. He didn't call me even though I was pissed but at the same I still waiting for his phone call. He still handing the bear at my house. That's how the bear piled up my room...everyday,one by one. I wonder why did he gave me these bear.I thought he's never love me..Why giving hopes? But I'm your girlfriend...Why you did this to me?

The next day,I kept reminding myself that I'm going to forget him...and this going to be the end. Then he came into my sight with a big bear,super duper fluggy.He handed it ti me but I grabbed it and threw it on the road.

"I don't need you anymore! Go!!" I spitted out all the words that were inside me.But unlike the other day,he was shaking and said "I'm sorry" with a tiny voice.He walked over the road to picked up the bear.Suddenly...."HONK! HONK!" "Zelo!! Come here!!There's a car coming towards you! Zelo ahh!!" I shouted but he didn't heard me. Then I heard a terrifying sound.. "BOOMMM"

That's how he left me...He left me!! He left me without even saying the 'magic word' to me even once! How dare you left me....

Since that horrible day,I went through my day with gultiness and sadness..no more love,no more Zelo.

After spending two month despair,I checked out the bear. I hugged it tightly and suddenly... "I love you~" I dropped the bear in shocked. I picked up the bear and pressed the stomache and I heard "I love you~" I pressed all the bear's stomache,same word came out. Then I pressed the big bear's stomache and I heard one voice that I miss... "Mmm..Do you know that I couldn't say I love you to you because...I'm so shy,If you forgive me and take this bear,I'll say that I love you till you die.I promise..I love you,baby."

The tears came flowing out from my eyes..All this while,he love me..till he last breath....till he last...breath..

If you love someone,better tell him/her,you might lose them,Goodluck!!