What If?

Not This Time (Rewriting)

As pathetic and desperate it may sound, Min Hee still hopes to see Suho even though it's already been a year and five months. She has no idea where he is. She saw him at school a few times after that night but little by little she saw him less and less until it was like he disappeared and that's when she starting yearning for him even more. For weeks she asked her friends about Suho and even his teachers but nobody knew where he was. Some said he dropped out, moved cities, moved overseas... those were all answers she didn't want to hear. Finally Min Hee mustered up the courage to ask her but right when she was going to, she disappeared too. What is going on?! Min Hee felt so out of place. Like she had been asleep for a hundred years and woke up to find out that here loved and close ones are gone. It's a really strange feeling. Her friends would try to comfort her. "At least you can't say you didn't try." they would tell her.

She tried to take in the positive thinking of her friends but that wasn't enough for her. The more Min Hee thought about the past, the sadder she got. Why didn't I stay? I'm such a bad friend. I should have put my selfishness to the side and at least helped him get over this horrible problem. But as she thought about her, Min Hee got mad. Why didn't she tell us she was dating. She never mentioned anything about having a boyfriend. Didn't she trust us? We were her friends... I still can't believe she's going to get married. Well, that's if she's still getting married. What if she went back to Suho and that's why I haven't seen him around? What if they're living happily while I'm miserable?

She tried to stop herself from thinking and believing such things but it was almost impossible. The one thing two words that haunt her the most are "what if..."

What if she didn't leave Suho and helped him get over her?

What if she never even told Suho her feelings?

What if he liked her back?

What if... ?

 

One Month Later

Everyday Min Hee goes to the bookstore Suho used to work in, hoping to see him... but she never does. Although she never sees him, she still goes anyway because... what if...

As she walks into the bookstore she sees Hyun Min. She met him a few months ago when he started working there. Since Min Hee is a regular, he started talking to her and soon they became friends. He's a really nice and funny friend. Min Hee likes talking to him because whenever she's with him, she forgets her about her unhappy life.... well, most of the time.

"Hey." Hyun Min welcomes her.

"Hello."

"What do you want to read today?"

"Umm... surprise me." she smiles and sits down the big comfortable chair reserved for her. Quickly Hyun Min goes to the mystery section and starts looking for a good book. He knows me so well, Min Hee smiles. But the smile soon fades as she thinks of her and how she also liked mystery books and of course the thought of her leads to Suho. Am I ever going to be able to get over him?

"Here you go." she extends is out to give Min Hee the book of his choice. "I really like this one. I read it in two days... let's see how long it takes you to read it." he lightly chuckles and leaves to attend other customers. Soon Min Hee gets pulled into the book as she continues to flip the pages.

One hour... two hours pass and just as Min Hee is about to reach the end of the book she hears the ringing the front door, indicating a new customer has arrived. She looks up and the person who walks in shocks and captures her attention more than the book.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Are you guys excited?? ^o^ I am!! XD hehe

Ok, so I decided to update today because I don't want to keep you guys waiting. ^^

It's depressing, right? ><

Who do you think it is??

-TaquitosNOMNOM 2/19/13