Is He Serious?

Don't Go... (SEQUEL to Ice Melts)

 


"So, is she okay?" Hoya asked Minah about Eunnim. Minah blushed as she remembered what she saw back then in the nurse room She saw L.Joe and Eunnim kissing. (a/n: Read Ice Melts Chapter 35) "Oh... emmm.... Yeah. I gues... She's with L.Joe now" stuttered Minah shyly. Hoya just nodded his head and oh-ed.
 
"So...Are we....erm.....like........... together now?" Hoya asked slowly. "err~ I guess..." replied Minah. Suddenly, Hoya grabbed Minah's wrist and started to drag her somewhere. Minah stopped from walking. "Where are we going?" she blinked her eyes innocently. "Where else? To our first date of course" answered Hoya. "Are you insane?! I'm just wearing school uniforms!" she yelled. "Don't worry. You always look pretty for me... Do you know that?" Hoya teased Minah. Minah blushed at his statements while Hoya lightly chuckled and continued dragging her to a place he wanted to go.
 
'Being with him is enough for me to forget about my sad past' Minah thought as she glanced at Hoya's hand that was on her hand. 
 
Two months later,
 
Five days more to go before the seniors graduate from Woollim High. Sara and L were still dating as they are waiting for their wedding day to come which is a year more. Minhyuk moved school after knowing he can't get Sara. While Jiyeon and Jinyoung tried their best to ignore each other after their big fight. Neither T-Ara and B1A4 didn't know what should they do about Jiyeon and Jinyoung. Eunnim and L.Joe started dating and the same goes to Minah and Hoya. It was a bright Monday morning. Minah woke up upon feeling someone shook her body. Her eyes shot open and she tried her best to get up from her bed. She looked beside her while blinking her eyes to get a better sight. There stood Eunnim who was wearing the school uniforms already. 
 
"Good morning, unnie!!! It's a new day today!! You need to be excited since five more days to go before you leave the school for good" Eunnim cheered as Minah just smiled at her. Minah patted Eunnim's head and said, "I'm going to have some fresh bath first. You wait downstairs, okay?". Eunnim nodded and left the room. Minah glanced at he table clock for the last time before going into her bathroom.
 
After getting ready for school, Minah headed downstairs. To her shock, Dongwoo was sitting on the sofa of her living room. "Oh! Dongwoo ssi" called Minah. "You're here too?" she asked. Dongwoo smiled at her and bowed his head a bit. "Yeah... SOMEONE forced me to wake up just to go to your house early in the morning" said Dongwoo sarcastically. Minah felt guilty so she apologised to Dongwoo. "Mianhe" she mumbled. "You don't have to. I don't blame you, I was blaming my stupid little sister" he laughed. Suddenly, Eunnim popped out from the kitchen. 
 
"I heard my name just then. What did you say about me, Jang Dongwoo?!!" asked Eunnim furiously. Dongwoo laughed awkwardly and replied, "Ah.. hehe.. Nothing". He was scared that his little sister would kill him infront of Minah. 
 
'What a wonderful siblings they are even though they always fight' Minah thought as she watched the two siblings argued.
 
"Unnie, you should eat first because we'll go to L.Joe's and Hoya's house later" said Eunnim. Minah looked at the clock on the wall and it was still 6.00 in the morning. "But it's still early. We have two hours more to go before school" Minah answered but Eunnim just smile cheekily. Dongwoo sighed and said, "Don't tell me you're going to Sara's house too after that". "Eunnim!!! You can't bother the love birds early in the morning!" warned Minah. "Oh! Come on!! I want to know how Sara and L are doing in that house!" Eunnim groaned. Dongwoo and Minah could just shook their head. They knew how much stubborn Eunnim is so they gave up. Minah went to the kitchen and cooked some breakfast for her and the two siblings. At 6.40 a.m., they finished their breakfast and headed to The Lee's Mansion Household. 
 
Eunnim rang the door bell. Not long, L.Joe opened the door. "Morning, Handsome" Eunnim joked. "Morning,Beautiful. And, Sister and brother in-law" smiles L.Joe as he stared at Eunnim then at Minah and Dongwoo. "Errr what??" Minah questioned in disbelieve to Dongwoo. Dongwoo shook his head and just shrugged. "You ready yet?" asked Eunnim to her boyfriend. "Yeah but Hoya is still upstairs. I think you should come in first" L.Joe answered and all of them entered the house.
 
*Hoya's POV*
 
After packing my stuff, I went downstairs. I entered the living room and spotted L.Joe, Eunnim, Dongwoo and my girlfriend were chatting. I decided to give her a little surprise. I walked behind her and covered her eyes with both hands. I leaned to her ears. "Good morning" I whispered huskily to her. She just stood there frozen. I opened her eyes and faced to her. Her eyes still wide open. Her face was so cute. Seconds later, she finally came back to Earth. She glared at me and hit my head. "YAHHH!!!" she yelled while I was chuckling at her childishness. Aww~~ My Minah is so cute.
 
*End of POV*
 
At 7.20 a.m., all of them arrived at Sara's and Myungsoo's new house. L.Joe knocked the door since the bell wasn't working. A minute later, Sara opened the door. She was still on her pyjamas, yawning. All of them were shocked seeing Sara who haven't got ready for school. "YAHH!!! Unnie!!! Why are you still wearing that??!!" scolded Eunnim as she pointed at Sara's pyjamas. "Oh.. Hey guys" was all Sara replied. Suddenly, Myungsoo appeared behind Sara. He wrapped his arms around Sara's waist and placed his chin on top of Sara's head which made the others more shock. "We'll get ready later. You guys should go first without us" Myungsoo helped Sara to answer Eunnim. They were totally speechless so all they could do was just nod their head. "Bye" the love birds chirped to them before closing the door back. After what seems forever, they finally decided to go to school without Myungsoo and Sara.
 
*Minah's POV*
 
I sat down on place when suddenly a friend of mine came to me. Her name is Lee Shin Yeong. She's the only who talk to me in class even though she has her other friends. "MINAH~~!! We have only a few days more before graduation!! I'm so going to miss you!!" she exclaimed and hugged me. What the?!!!
 
"So.. Did Hoya propose you?" she asked me out of the blue. I blinked my eyes, not knowing what to answer. Shinyeong frowned and said, "Oh, come on!! How could he still didn't propose you?". "Ermm.. Shinyeong-ssi, don't you think us marrying is a bit.. I don't know.. Early?" I asked. "Who cares! I thought he love you? Or.. Is it because you haven't tell him about your scholarship in USA?" she said. Shoot! She is really good in reading my mind! "Ughh... I don't know... I think... He don't really see our relationship as a serious one.. I guess" I mumbled. I turned my head to Hoya who was joking around with Woohyun and his friends.
 
Yeah.. I think he doesn't....