Frustrations at Class

My Brother's Boyfriend

  Minho’s POV:

“The giant panda has a thick, white, woolly coat. It eats bamboo plants, grasses and sometimes small rodents. They are solitary animals except during the breeding season…” Sir Tao babbled while teaching the whole class about giant pandas.

 

“Boorriiingggg” I quietly yawned. “You lazy giant shut your mouth or else I’ll tear you apart limb by limb” my seatmate/mortal enemy Krystal whispered (Heck this girl talks like a man). “Seriously lassie you sound like a grouchy old grandpa” I whispered back. “I do not and you Sir lazy talk like a giant nuthead”, she fought back.

 

BAMMMM !!!! A wushu stick landed at our desk. “Mr.Oh and Ms. Lu you look so engrossed in your little conversation do you mind sharing it with the whole class. “Ummmm…I..we..ahh”, me and Krystal said as we both scratched our nape.

 

“We were both discussing about how awesome giant pandas are”, I quickly said (Omergawd I shouldn’t have said that). “Okay if you guys are really listening you should know what kind of organization protects the giant pandas in China, since we all know that we are endangered. I was about to answer “the authorities” when Ms. Know-it-all said “Wolong Reserve in China’s Sichuan Province”. “Correct Ms. Lu well I guess you both are on topic but the both of you please be quiet ok”, our teacher said. “Nehhh seeongsanim”, we meekly said.

 

“You loudmouth almost got us in trouble”, she whispered as she pointed an accusing finger at me. “It’s a good thing I have stock knowledge”, she continued. “How dare you blame me?”, I replied back. She was about to fight back when I heard someone whispered “Oh my God she got scolded by our  teacher on the first day of school, why can’t she be attentive and quiet like Luhan oppa”. I looked beside our table and saw 2 girls I guess they were the one whispering. “Stal-ah don’t mind them”, the girl with the eyesmile behind us said. “Yeahh don’t mind them”, the one next to the eyesmile girl said. “Unnies I’m fine”, Krystal said reassuringly.

 

 

I saw Krystal bow her head and she proceeded in taking down notes. I wanted to ask her who this Luhan is but I sensed that she’s not in the mood to talk about it so I just remained silent. I can’t wait for break time I want to see my hyung…just a few more minutes Minho and this class is almost over and I mentally pump my fist in the air.

 

Sehun’s POV:

“LongtimeagoinKoreawhitegowns,longstemmedpipesandhorsehairhatsaretraditionalemblemsofKoreanpatriarchs”, Captain Zelo said in a blink of an eye. How can I understand this lesson when our teacher not only acts but also talks like a crazy rapper.

 

I look around the room and half of the student’s mouth are all agape, Kai hyung was drooling all over his desk while Kyungsoo hyung looked disgusted by his seatmate (which was Kai). I shifted my head saw Luhan hyung scribbling notes in his notebook at the speed of light, probably due to our teacher’s rapping teaching.

 

Luhan hyung looks so sweaty so by instinct I grabbed by handkerchief and wiped the sweat on his forehead. He looked at me with bulging eyes “What you were sweating and don’t worry my hanky is clean”, I explained myself. “Uh..I..umm..thanks I guess”, he said nervously. “No problem”, I said while chuckling Luhan hyung looks cute when he’s stuttering.

 

“Guysss there’s no need for PDA (Public Display of Affection)”, Kyungsoo hyung spoke behind us. “Shheeshhh shut up and if I were you I would grab a mop Kai is practically drooling a waterfall”, I said. Kyungsoo hyung looked at their desk and his eyes look like they’re about to pop out of their sockets.

 

“Hehehehe nice one Sehun”, Luhan hyung said while doing thumbs up gesture. I look back and saw Kyungsoo shaking Kai like a ragdoll but still Kai slept like a water buffalo.

I’m hungryyyy just a few more minutes and its break time. I can’t wait to see my dongsaeng. 

 

If you guys think Minho and Sehun are brothers then you’re correct. By the way Minho is the secret character at Chapter 3. Comments are very much appreciated.