Can’t This Day Get Any Worse???

My Brother's Boyfriend

Krystal/Jia’s POV:

The last thing I remembered I was running towards my room but now I’m here sitting at the floor and why the heck does my head  hurt !?!?(I feel like I got hit by a train) I looked up and saw someone…omegaawddd he’so handsome ( well not as handsome as L oppa but still this guy looks awesome) I shrieked in my mind. He also looked up while scratching his head (so cute I want to pinch his cheeks).

 

He stood up and yelled “Yahhh watch where you’re going, you lunatic”!!! ( Da heck did he just call me a lunatic ???)  For your information you were the one who bumped me, you overgrown giant…(seriously this guy is tall), I fought back. “Who do you think you are to insult my height you crazy monkey and pig hybrid”, he replied. “I’m Lu Krystal just in case you don’t know, you pathetic caveman”, I countered his attack. “HOLY MOTHER OF FRIED CHICKEN, how can this handsome face look like a caveman, dear lassie you must be blind, “he vainly said. “Whatever crazy maniac”, I coolly shrugged him off and walked away.

 

“There’s no use arguing with incompetent people”, this is the reason why I left that pathetic caveman . “Can’t this day get any worse??? On the first day of school my oppa’s fans already insulted me now this”, I sigh and messed up my hair due to irritation. (But seriously that guy was handsome he looks like an angel sent from above…but I think he got rejected in heaven  because of his attitude…kekekeke)

 

Finally after 354536 turns around the school’s hallway I reached my room. Thank goodness my teacher hasn’t arrived yet. I saw my 2 unnies reading a magazine, can you guess who’s the cover of the magazine ??? (If you guessed INFINITE then you’re correct…^o^ v)

 

I approached them but they didn’t even notice me…(pouts..-3-) And I think I know the reason why, they were starring more like drooling over Hoya’s picture (facepalm-_- ) “Ayooo Unnies !!!”, I practically shrieked in their ears. “HOLY ALPACA”, they shouted in unison. “Yahh Stal (my nickname) you nearly scared the living soul inside me!!!”, Tiffany unnie said while holding her chest. “Hehehehe mianhe you guys were so engrossed in that magazine” I replied while scratching my nape. “Come on Stal who won’t be addicted  to this magazine its got the face of Hoya as in HO to the YA, let me spell it out (errr…unnie no need) H to the O and add Y plus A”, Seohyun unnie explains as she flails her arms. “Arasso”I meekly answered since I know how they feel, well what can you do we’re fans…hehehe.

 

The students (including me and my unnies) swiftly scrambled to our seats because our adviser has just arrived. He’s tall and he has raven black hair, even though he’s wearing a long sleeved shirt you can clearly state that this guy has been working out. I look at my classmates at the back (since I’m sitting in front) and they were star struck by our teacher like seriously what kind of students stare at their teacher with hearts in their eyes ?(weirdos:P)

 

“Hi everybody I’m Huang Zi Tao, but you can call me Tao and by the way I’ll be your adviser for the whole semester so I expect you guys to be good okay *bbuing bbuing*, our teacher introduced himself (seriously what kind of teacher does bbuing bbuing in front of his students). The whole class nearly fainted (except me and my  unnies) due to our teacher’s sudden burst of aegyo.

 

I noticed the empty seat beside me (since we were seated in pairs) and though about who can this tardy student be. My thoughts got interrupted when the door swung open and some guy walked in (his hair was sticking to his face so I can’t recognize him) “Ahh you must be the new student go ahead and introduce yourself”, Sir Tao exclaimed. “Yes sir”, the new student exclaimed…(wait a second I recognize that deep voice…please don’t let him be the guy I encountered this morning…please oh please)

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Oh Minho imnida. I’m a transferred student from Dongguk University my hyung studies here so my parents decided to let me go to this school. Please treat me well,” he said with a bow. “Okay Mr. Oh sit beside Ms. Jia”, Sir Tao instructed and pointed at me. He looked at me as if he’s seen a ghost after 5355 seconds of starring at me sat beside me and…wait did I just see him smirk???

Can’t this day  get worse???  I asked this question a few minutes ago.

Well sadly it can thanks to my classmate/seatmate/mortal enemy that goes by the name Oh Minho

 

                  

                Flaming Charisma's smirk...*_*

 

                                 ^Credits to the owner

What do you guys think about MinStal’s meeting ???

Comments are very much appreciated…GOMAWO