Secretly Dating

What If

 

     She’s walking along a corridor holding a bag of groceries. She knows the place well because she’s been there for a lot of times. She frequently go there whenever she has a free time, and since she finished her schedules early this day plus she was granted a day-off for tomorrow she decided to pay a visit.

~~~

     Walking along the corridor she stopped in front of the unit number 609. She entered the door code without any flaw. She memorizes it like she will remember the numbers forever. As she opens the door you can see a clean home, everything is organized from the furniture to the small details. She noticed that nobody is in there so she went to the kitchen to arrange the groceries that she brought. As she arranges the groceries to the shelves she didn’t notice that someone has already arrived. She suddenly felt hands around her small waist. You can see her smile as she felt the hug.

     “Did you miss me?” she heard it from a low tone whisper.

     She removed herself from the back hug and turned around to face the guy who hugged her. She gave a small peck on the lips and smiled widely.

~~~

     They’ve been dating for a year and a half already, but because they are both from a different profession and hectic schedules they don’t usually see each other.

     Taeyeon is from a girl group named SNSD, she’s the leader and the main singer of the group, while the guy is Seunghyun, but he’s friends call him TOP, is a businessman. His family owns a large company, they own a large glass company namely the CGC, and he’s currently the CEO of the company.

~~~

     Taeyeon and TOP are in a relationship for more than a year now but they can’t announce it in public because of Taeyeon’s career. SNSD members are prohibited by their management to date to avoid scandals. That’s why they mostly meet privately in his condominium, watching movies and staff, talking about current happenings with their lives.

     “You look tired from the trip.” Taeyeon said.

     “Yes, I am.” TOP replied

     “Change your clothes and then take some rest.” Taeyeon stated pertaining to TOP who’s still wearing his formal wear.

     “Yes Ma’am, You sound like mom you know?” he replied with a smirk.

~~~

     Taeyeon and TOP are eating pizza at the same time watching television in the living area.

     Ehem, TOP cleared his throat that’s why Taeyeon glared at him.

     “I’m just breaking the silence, it’s so awkward.” TOP said with a grin.

     “You should tell something about your trip to New York.” Said Taeyeon

     “Well there’s nothing special about the trip other than the fact that I got to convince the investors to sign the contract for our next project.” TOP stated with a proud smile.

     “You must be glad if that’s what happened to you there.” Taeyeon replied.

~~~

     After they finished eating, they head back to the sofa. TOP hugged Taeyeon and lied down. Her head is on his chest. They both closed their eyes and sleep soundly. After all it’s been a long day for both of them.