OT12

EXO one-shots

Baby!EXO, OT12 (not really but like.. still). 

In which Kris gets jealous that Chanyeol's payed more attention to his stuffed toys than Kris himself. Chanyeol's favourite 'Hyung'


 

 

Chanyeol was sitting alone on the floor playing with his two favourite toys, his red phoenix and his green dragon. Kris, who was standing behind him, was glaring at Chanyeol’s toys in jealousy because he was paying more attention to them than to Kris. Being the 3rd oldest out of the other 12 children that were here in the childcare centre, he got jealous easily because he towered over everyone except for Chanyeol, well… because he was a giant baby, okay?

(Over to Setaohan)

Tao and Luhan were playing peacefully before Sehun came along and tried to take Tao’s Luhannie-hyung away from him. Sehun was one stubborn child. He see’s something, he wants it. It’s like him and how he sticks to Luhan’s side 24/7 not wanting to let him go otherwise the older will favour someone else. The other babies were scattered around the room in pairs or in groups of threes. Joonmyun was with Jongdae playing with the Lego in the middle of the room, Kai was with Sehun until he left and went over to his xingxing-hyung and started dancing (not really dancing but um, more like wiggling his with xingxing), Baekhyun, Minseok and Kyungsoo were together in the corner sleeping, while hugging their baby blankets and their thumbs, having good baby dreams.

Sehun walked (wobbled) over to where Luhan and Tao were, not before grabbing Luhan with his small hands.

“Luhannie-hyung! Will you play with me?” Sehun asked giving him his best aegyo face.

“But Sehunnie weren’t you playing with Jonginnie before?” Luhan, who still hadn’t budged from his spot on the ground, said while tilting his head to the side cutely.

“But hyungie,” Sehun frowned, “Jonginnie left me for xingxing hyungie over there!” Sehun pointed to where Kai and Yixing where dancing to SNSD’s Gee. Pouting to his hyung when he faced Luhan again. Tao who had been neglected, grabbed Luhan’s other arm and pulled him over to his side.

“But Luhan-hyungie was playing with me first!” Tao said, still holding Luhan’s arm. The kid learnt Wushu the day he was born okay? He always had his stick with him where ever he goes. It may seem a little off for a little kid like Tao to be holding a stick nearly as tall as he was, and you might think that Tao looks like a kid serial murderer, but in fact he’s the softest kid you’ll ever find. He’ll cry if he accidentally kills a bug. He’s over protective sometimes over his hyungs, but other than that, he’s a softie at heart.

“NO! I WANT TO PLAY WITH LUHANNIE-HYUNGIE!” Sehun wailed, tears forming in his eyes while stomping on the spot like his mother had taken away his candy. After that, Sehun and Tao got into a little baby fight flinging their arms around at each other. Not long after Tao had gotten tired of it and grabbed his Wushu stick and started chasing Sehun around the room, careful to not hit the other children with the stick.

(Back to Krisyeol)


“rawwwwrrrrrr!!!” making dragon sounds, Chanyeol kept on playing with his stuffed toys while pouting and making cute sounds to match the actions to the toys. Kris who had been standing behind Chanyeol walked over and stood in front of Chanyeol, not before turning and facing his back to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol who had noticed that Kris was in front of him, looked up and blinked a few times before smiling widely, showing off his small teeth.

“Kris-hyungie! You want to play with me?” Chanyeol, who was still smiling, offered his toy phoenix to Kris. When he didn’t turn around, Chanyeol looked down sadly before looking up and smiling again and offered his toy dragon.

“You want to play with dragon?” Chanyeol blinked cutely, still smiling, held up the toy dragon from his outstretched arm towards Kris’s direction. Kris, whose ears perked up when he heard ‘dragon’ turned around slightly to see that Chanyeol was still smiling. But not before turn back again and crossing his arms.

Chanyeol, who seemed saddened by this, teared up slightly, looked down and started sniffling. Kris, who heard it, frowned a bit. He turned back to see Chanyeol looking down into his lap, he pouted, before putting his arm out.

“okay! I’ll play with you Chanyeol!” he finally said. Chanyeol, who had stopped sniffling, smiled brightly before handing Kris his toy dragon.

“yay! Kris-hyungie! You can be dragon and I can be ph-e-on-ix!” Chanyeol who couldn’t pronounce the word quite right, had to sound the word out.

Kris sat down on the floor with Chanyeol and started playing with him.

Tao who was still chasing Sehun seemed to have gotten tired of chasing him, went over to the sleeping trio in the corner, not before grabbing his toy panda, laid down next to Minseok and cuddled up to his baozi hyung.

“YAY! Luhannie-hyungie!” Sehun cheered, walked (wobbled) over to Luhan and hugged him.

“Hyung! Will you play with me now?”

“Neh, Sehunnie! Hyungie will play with you now” Luhan said before smiling and dragging Sehun over to where Joonmyun and Jongdae where playing with the lego sat down and started playing with them as well building towers.

 


I got inspired to write this because of accio-jaejoong's fanart ;w; it's so cute jkslehdflkjsdhfglksjdfg and the SeTaoHan in the background I just couldn't resist ;;

Well here's an EXO baby-ish one-shot :D hoped you liked it :3

ages from 2-6 (because I can :P)

Comment and subscribe for more