Emotionless.

Fatal Attraction

Emotionless.

What is Numb? To me it is a feeling that could not be further described by human’s heart. Thousands and billions of thorns thrown towards me, I wouldn’t feel it- I hope. The day I was abandoned my heart wasn’t beating the way it was…

“Get lost!” Mum snorted at me, pushing me towards the pavement of our house. She dragged her luggage into the boot and went away with another man of what she things as ‘dreamy’.My mum had never really treated me the way it was when dad was still around; she had become faker in her actions. But it was not that dad was that awesome. He was a gambler, an alcohol addict, after him dying, life was much better. I shivered towards the far right; I had been living at the pavements, starving on the streets.

I definitely did not want to attend school; those bullies will just take this opportunity to call me names further insulting my pride- ‘the son of the ran-away mother.’ It has been months roaming, sometimes hunger might strike me and I did one thing I know that is, steal food.

Hatred had developed into something even uglier, deeper hatred. Long independence made me an introvert, meeting Gongchan, Baro, Sandeul and Cnu had been the biggest blessings god had gave me. Since our gang had been built up, Gongchan and I went to highschool. That is when a girl walks into my life, nothing had felt like this. Her beautiful smile and fresh rose smell….

“There are so many things I couldn’t say

You have never heard them before but

I’m not someone who just loves anyone I see”

“Because among the many people in this world

I could only see you

I am standing here as I only see you”

Oxygen is not going into my lungs anymore; my eyes are only on her.My frozen heart melted into warm, passionate larva; as though I am blind she is the only one….My eyes sparkled? Had my heart soften? Are tears dripping out of my eyes?

 

Yes.