everybody loves sehun (part one)

automated message
Everybody Loves Sehun (one)
for BabyYoo
prompt: bratty sehun + hyungs series
--

 

When they’re all out of breath in the practice rooms and sitting in a flash flood of their own sweat and tears, Sehun somehow finds a way to keep up the cute, smiling maknae role. He collapses just like the rest of them, but he grabs the closest water bottle and chugs half of it down in between gasps for air, holding it out for the member next to him to take. This time, that member happens to be Minseok, the baby faced man who secretly wears the big boy pants in the group.

“How are you holding up?” Minseok asks, drinking from the shared bottle.

Sehun shrugs. “It’s not as bad as when we first started learning the choreo.” He rolls over to his back when it gets too difficult for him to breathe and talk while on his stomach at the same time.

Minseok slides over and pulls the maknae’s head into his lap, wiping the beads of sweat dotting the kid’s hairline with the hem of his shirt. “For as ridiculous as the moves are, you look good. I’m jealous.”

His oldest hyung pouts jokingly and Sehun’s face warms at the compliment. Laughing, Minseok pinches Sehun’s cheek and Sehun would have made a face if there wasn’t a hand wrapped around his wrist, pulling him up off the floor and out of the bun’s lap.

“Break’s over,” Kris informs, returning to his starting place to restart practice all over again.

Sighing and preparing himself for another hour of straight dancing, Sehun starts to move to his own spot but not before Minseok clamps a hand on his shoulder.

“Don’t look so down, kid,” Minseok grins, leaning in to whisper in his ear. “How about we go out to eat tomorrow? It’ll be my treat.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be dieting?”

“Aren’t we all supposed to be dieting?” Minseok deadpans but before Sehun can respond, he wiggles his eyebrows. “C’mon~ It’ll be our little secret.”

And before they can be scolded for not being in position, Sehun grins and gives Minseok a thumbs-up, scurrying off to the other side of the room.

 

 

Sehun clings onto the familiar wet body and refuses to let go, even though the water is seeping through the front of his shirt and making it stick to his stomach.

“Do you think you could get off of me for a couple minutes, Sehun-ah?”

“Nope.”

It’s common knowledge that one of Sehun’s favorite hyungs is Lu Han. Anyone who doesn’t know has been living under a mountain.

“But I’m ,” Lu Han sighs, clutching the towel around his waist tighter. He should have never left his clothes in his room and thought it was a good idea.

“So?” And the way Sehun says it, so oblivious and light-hearted, makes Lu Han believe he’s in the wrong for thinking Sehun’s in the wrong about jumping on his back while he was in the middle of going back to his room to get dressed. Lu Han doesn’t know how it works; Sehun must be the child of rainbow unicorns and fairy pixie dust.

“I need to get dressed.”

“Then get dressed. I’m not stopping you.”

Lu Han thinks he should be angry because this is ridiculous but it’s impossible to get angry at Sehun (annoyed, maybe, but it’s even hard to stay annoyed too). Instead he shakes his head and half carries half drags Sehun to the bedroom with him, stopping when he gets in the doorway.

“Sehun…”

“Yeah, hyung?” Sehun chirps, poking his head over Lu Han’s shoulder so the man can see his small, yet still bright smile.

“I really need you to get off of me.”

“Hyung, can we get bubble tea like we used to?”

Surprised at the sudden change in topic, Lu Han glances at Sehun and slouches in defeat. He just can’t defeat such a precious monster. “Sure. Go get a jacket. It’s sort of chilly out today.”

Sehun hoots in happiness and finally lets go of Lu Han to run to grab a hoodie from where he left it in the living room.

As soon as he’s released, Lu Han shuts himself in the room, hoping no one else needs to come in any time soon. He finds that he’s pretty much dry now after standing in the hallway with Sehun attached to his back. Dropping the towel, he proceeds to get dressed as quick as possible. He barely has one leg in his briefs before there’s knocking at the door and Sehun’s voice filtering through the wood.

“Okay, hyung, I’m ready. Let’s go!”

“Wait a second, okay. I’ll be dressed in a second,” he says, pulling up his underwear the rest of the way, grabbing a shirt out of the closet and a pair of jeans that he thinks belong to Yixing but can’t be bothered to remember.

“Hyunggggggggggg. The bubble tea won’t wait foreverrrrrrrrr. Man, you’re slow.”

Lu Han thinks he hears something along the lines of, “is this what happens when you get closer to your mid-twenties?”

“Are you calling me old, you brat?!”

Sehun blinks down at him with surprisingly wide eyes when Lu Han unlocks and yanks the door open. “No, hyung, I would never.”

Lu Han melts. “Let’s go before Kris or Joonmyun find out. I don’t want them to scold me.”

 

 

Let it be known that Kris has the worst aegyo weakness. Even a small puffing of the cheeks that is only 10% powered by aegyo is enough to send him to his knees.

Oh Sehun is his biggest weakness.

"My arms hurt," Sehun comments offhandedly, trying to balance the endless shopping bags hanging off his arms. He flinches when suddenly a giant hand sweeps the five bags he's carrying with his right arm. "Oh, you didn't need to do that, hyung, I could handle it." He grins, wide and toothy.

Kris only groans and walks away, seemingly unbothered by the extra load that is Sehun's bags along with his own. He's glad Zitao is stopped outside a window, drooling over an overpriced watch with diamond accents, because the panda would throw a tantrum and complain about how Kris never offers to hold his bags. Though that's because it's like Zitao has bags within his bags and Kris doesn't want to carry one hundred tonnes of shopping bags.

As he arranges the bags in a manner that doesn't have the handles digging into his skin, Kris takes a glance at his watch. He and Zitao have rehearsal for rapping in an hour and a half. Over his shoulder he calls for Sehun and Zitao to hurry up so they can get back. The two boys scramble over to him in no time and they stroll to the exit to the soundtrack of Zitao fawning over the ‘most beautiful watch he’s ever seen’. The exit to the shopping mall is in sight when Sehun slows down and tugs at Kris’ sleeve.

Sehun points at the candy shop to their left and looks back at Kris with wide, glistening eyes. “I won’t take that much time.”

Kris sighs. “We really don’t have time, Sehun.”

“Please, hyung, pleaseeeee.”

Biting his lip, Kris looks at Sehun’s cute face, to Zitao wondering why they stopped, and to his watch. Zitao’ll surely throw a tantrum if he lets Sehun have his way because Kris is the strictest out of all of the older members and never gives in.

“Kris hyuunnnnng.” Sehun whines, pushing out his bottom lip.

And there goes all of Kris resistance. Really Sehun is just too adorable for his own good. “Fine,” Kris relents, pushing the maknae’s face away. “Make it fast.”

 

 

No one knows when or why it happened, but at some point, Sehun adopted Yixing as his toy. Yixing is his to play with whenever he wants because Yixing is laid-back and sweet and non-aggressive; just like a teddy bear. He's Sehun's teddy bear. And as Sehun's teddy bear, Sehun thinks it's perfectly okay if he attaches to the dancer whenever he gets the chance (much like he does when ever Lu Han's around but to a more intense degree). He does it most often when Yixing's in the kitchen, making something to eat, because playing the cute, hungry maknae card often gets him food. If he does the act well enough, Yixing will even feed him, that ever so adorable smile on his face the entire time he's allowing Sehun to eat off his chopsticks. But there's one significant act of proof that Sehun practically owns Yixing: now he only has to pout or smile or laugh or blink and Yixing will come over and envelop him in a hug. Effective for when Sehun's upset because he can always rely on Yixing to be there for him like a good teddy bear should be.

And today is one of those days.

"But why do I have to gooooo?" Sehun whines, stomping his feet and crossing his arms over his chest. It isn't often that he resorts to such childishness but why does he have to be the one to go out and buy watermelon just because Jongin and Zitao ate the rest of the last one? He was about to have a lovely two hour date with his bed before one of the manager hyungs came in and told him to go to the store. If anything, Jongin and Zitao should be the ones wasting their time with buying another watermelon. Where are they?

"You're not doing anything important right now so it's easier if you go."

"Isn't Jongin watching cartoons? My nap is way more important than whatever nonsense he's watching on television," Sehun grumbles, sighing when manager hyung glares at him. He takes the company card offered to him, making sure not to accidentally snatch it out of his manager's hands so he doesn't get scolded.

As he stomps out of the room, he passes by Yixing who looks like he's headed to his own bedroom.

The Chinese unicorn instantly notices his attitude. "Sehunnie? What's wrong?"

"Manager hyung is making me buy watermelon when it's like a thousand degrees outside. And I wasn't even the one who ate most of the last one we had," he says, pushing his lips out in a small pout.

Yixing laughs as he throws his arm across Sehun's shoulders. "Why don't I go with you?"

Sehun starts to decline and say that he'll figure out a way to prank their manager later on but he stops himself. Instead, he puts on his most innocent face and cracks a tiny, almost unnoticeable smile. "It's okay, Lay hyung. You don't have to. You probably want to relax like everyone else."

"It'll be fun. I like spending time with Sehun," Yixing says as he walks them to the front door.

Sehun clings to him as always and Yixing smiles the entire walk to the store. On the walk back, Sehun even gets Yixing to carry the watermelon.

 


to BabyYoo:

OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY D: DD: DDDDDDDD: 

i totally this part finished like months ago when you requested it but i kept forgetting to post it D:

i wouldn't even be surprised if you forgot you requested this

I UNDERSTAND IF YOU'LL HATE ME FOREVER AND THINK I'M A CRAPPY AUTHOR PERSON DD:

uh...uh...i really wanted to write sehun with all 11 members and post it all together but i still can't of anything after writing yixing. but that's why it says 'part one'. i swear on my baby cactus it won't take me as long to post the rest I PROMISE

OTL