musicals (part one)

automated message
inebriation
written to: not one but two by boyfriend
(a little) xiumin/kris/yixing
--

“i need another beer,” minseok mumbles, pushing himself up off the couch and fleeing from the conversation. he drags his feet along the carpet on the path to the kitchen. immediately finding his way to the fridge, he swings the door open and digs past all of the kyungsoo cooked to the aluminum cans of golden nectar all the way in the back.

he’s two seconds away from just pushing the thawing slabs of beef and the leftover kimchi stew onto the kitchen tiles when a hand falls heavy onto his back. he jumps and there’s a definitive clank of something hitting the floor. oh. well there goes jongdae’s opened can of coke.

looking over his shoulder, minseok sighs at the sight of kris standing over him.

“i know it’s sort of a shock and really sudden to bring it up, but i don’t see what the problem is about dating both me and yixing. he adores you.”

minseok sniffs. “i won’t see what the problem is either after i’m drunk.”



of laser eyes and bad doodles
written to: i'm in love by narsha
(some) sehun/tao
--

sehun rubs at the back of his neck, all of sudden feeling uncomfortable. he takes his eyes off the board and the monotone chemistry teacher to look over his shoulder with furrowed brows. he scans the length of the classroom, sure someone was just cutting holes into his back with eyes to rival the world’s largest electric drill. seeing everyone engrossed in the lesson, he shrugs and turns around and continues to take notes on exothermic reactions and heat change.

pencil shaking in his grasp, zitao bites his lip and glances up at the pink haired boy sitting in the front of the classroom. his heart is beating out of his chest. he was almost caught. goodness, if that wasn’t the most terrifying experience of his life. glancing down at the paper sitting in front of him, he grimaces at the horrible drawings of him and sehun holding hands and hugging and kissing. he may as well tattoo i’m in love with oh sehun on his forehead.



joonmyun's great (bad) ideas
written to: summer time by news
(hint of) luhan/sehun
--

whoever decided they should play chicken should die. that’s all luhan thinks as he struggles to keep his balance atop zitao’s shoulders. whoever decided chanyeol should be the one to carry sehun on his shoulders should also die. luhan automatically blames jongdae because when something is wrong, the perpetrator always turns out to be jongdae. or chanyeol. but chanyeol is currently dying under the weight of sehun’s mega thighs so it can’t be chanyeol.

baekhyun blows the whistle for them to get started and luhan knows this is going to end in a train wreck. he meets sehun’s eyes and curses because sehun looks absolutley lethal and luhan may or may not think he looks sort of attractive like that and no, he’s not blushing. he’s just…sunburnt on his cheeks. yeah, that’s right.

chanyeol and zitao nudge closer to each other in the water and luhan just barely stops himself from digging his fingers into chanyeol’s hair and yanking it out clump by clump. when they’re close enough, he tries to push sehun off balance. sehun doesn’t each bat an eyelash and luhan falls into the water, bringing zitao down with him.

stupid chicken. stupid jongdae.

(except it was really joonmyun’s idea to play).

 
 

i always feel weird if i don't say something down here.

so hey, how you doing? :D