exo k(ids)

automated message
EXO K(ids)
for KitsuFireFox
prompt: "cute and funny suho and d.o"
--

“i’m never having children,” joonmyun said when kyungsoo leaned over the back of the couch and laid his chin on the leader’s shoulder. “i hope you know that.”

it was one of the decisions he made months back, just after they debuted, before he and kyungsoo got together. some day in june he woke up and thought no children because it would be his luck that his children turned out like chanyeol or sehun (or any of those little brats really) and who would ever want kids like them?

kyungsoo laughed and joonmyun felt the vibrations of his chest against his shoulder blades. warmth spread across the leader’s face. he hated that a simple chuckle from the younger boy could spark some strange hormonal reaction and color his cheeks the faintest shade of rose.

“why do you say that?” kyungsoo questioned, reaching around to take joonmyun’s hands in his own, playing with the leader’s fingers. “although i think we’re a little too young and it’s a little too early in our relationship to be talking about this sort of thing, i’m quite fond of children.”

sehun ran out of his room, squealing like a dying animal. chanyeol followed after him, with a rubber chicken in hand. baekhyun and jongin were getting it all on video.

joonmyun gave them the are-you-idiots-serious-right-now look (and none of them payed him any attention). he turned over his shoulder to look at his boyfriend and confirm his point but he was surprised with a quick kiss to his nose.

“they’re a special bunch of guys. only about two percent of children turn out like them. you never know, we might adopt a kid who grows up well like minseok hyung or lay hyung.”

sighing, joonmyun rested his head against the back cushion. “what are the odds that we’ll get a kid who turns out like the rest of those freaks?”

“jongin, get the rope!” chanyeol yelled from the kitchen.

kyungsoo only shook his head and kissed joonmyun’s cheek. “probably very high.” releasing joonmyun’s hands, kyungsoo retreated into the kitchen, probably to kick chanyeol out before the rapper broke something.

leaning over to pick up the remote to turn on the television, joonmyun rolled his eyes at the sound of chanyeol whining at kyungsoo.

“suho hyung,” the baritone rapper called, walking into the living room. “have you and kyungsoo been having enough quality time? he seems a little frustrated lately. you can’t treat your boyfriend like that. because then he beats me with wooden ladles when i’m standing innocently in the kitchen.” chanyeol rubbed his bruised arm as he walked down the hall to his and baekhyun’s room.

the couch dipped. kyungsoo tossed his arm around joonmyun’s shoulder.

“no children,” the leader repeated.

kyungsoo stole the remote. “you’ll change your mind one day.”

“no i won’t.”