The first meet

Can I borrow your smile
 
Eunji Pov 
Today is my first day of school. The alarm clock wakes me up and the sun is shining with joy. I get up and took a shower. While i walked to school i heard a sweet bird sound to my ear. But unfortunately i was late for school, but then i saw my teacher walking passed by me and ask me who are you then i replied quitely and said, i'm new here but i late sorry ! then i saw their are lot of student standing and they greet their teacher respectly, after that i introduce my self to them. So then teacher saw the place that no one seat and let me sat alone and i felt so lonely.
Dongwoon Pov
I saw a girl who came late and sat alone and i think she felt lonely, so i go and talked to her, but then i saw Yoseob hyung* passed by and talked to her first then i go back my seat and review my lesson.
Yoseob Pov
I saw Dongwoon wanted to go ask her, so i went first and i ask her lots of thing and i saw many people around her and seemed likes she is scare to answer so one of our classmate go to her and persuade her not to be scare and we joked around together until it is class time.
Eunji Pov 
When it was break time i saw 2 man walked and ask me it was Dongwoon and Yoseob but then Dongwoon went back because Yoseob already came to my seat. So we talked and joke together. But then it was class time so i let him go back to his seat.
Dongwoon Pov
After that i saw Eunji joked around with Yoseob so i'm abit jealous with them but i can control my feeling and i always look at the clock because i wanted to start new lesson.
Hyung* mean small brother called big brother
Sorry i need to review my lesson that why i just wrote this much...