As long as I hold your hand

As long as I hold your hand (Sequel to "I'll save you if you'll save me")

 

Give me a chance please..“ He whispered and cupped your face. You looked at him for a while. You could see the sincere in his eyes and knew, he meant what he said. You smiled a small, barely noticable smile and nodded your head. When Myungsoo saw your nod he couldn't help but smile. He caressed your cheek while he looked deep into your eyes and leaned closer, so close that his lips were only a few inches away and you could feel his breath on your face.


 

I'll save you, and you'll save me.“ He whispered before he pressed his soft lips against your own.


 

You were kind of shocked when his lips suddenly met yours but you didn't pull away. You just stayed there, silent, not doing anything but with closed eyes. After a moment Myungsoo pulled away, looking into your eyes, still cupping your face with both of his hands. „I meant what I said, [YN]. I'll save you. I won't allow anyone to talk to you or about you ever again. Not the people in our school, nor my friends. They have to accept that I like you, that I...love you.“ He looked into your eyes again, smiling a little bit and you smiled too. Just now you noticed, it's kinda cold now and you rubbed your arms to make you warm. Myungsoo immediately noticed, took of his black leather jacket that gave him this „I'm a bad boy“ - Image, which he totally destroyed in your eyes when he was sitting next to you, holding you tight in his arms, saying he loves you, and laid the jacket down on your shoulders.

You smiled at him, grateful for handing you his jacket and he smiled back, understanding what you wanted to say. „Such a beautiful smile.“ He said and kissed your cheek and you blushed a bit, trying to hold back the girlish giggle that wanted to come out of you so badly.


 

Let's go, I'll bring you home so you don't have to freeze here on this cold floor. I don't want you to catch a cold.“ Myungsoo said softly, standing up and taking your hand. He helped you to get up too, even if you didn't need help, he was just trying to be a gentleman. The two of you walked home to your house in silence, it was already dark outside and the streetlamps every few meters gave a little light to you.


 

Suddenly you felt Myungsoo grabbing your hand, holding it tight and his thumb brushed over your knuckles. It made you smile a little bit but you didn't look at him, you continued walking next to him, now holding hands which felt really really good. It felt right.


 

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard Myungsoo saying: „[YN], now that you know that I like you, and you gave me a chance, uhm, I wanted to ask you, uhm..“ He rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand awkwardly, „do you think you would like to be my offical girlfriend?“ You looked up at him and he looked down to you at this moment, you could see in his eyes that he were nervous.


 

Aww, that's so cute. You thought. You bit your lip before you nodded your head. „I would love to be your girlfriend, Kim Myungsoo.“


 

Next thing you know, Myungsoo had his hands on your waist, pulling you towards his own body and you were pressed against his chest. You could feel his body heat while you looked into his eyes. „Thank you, [YN].“ He said before his lips met yours again. This time you didn't stay silent, you kissed him back softly and the two of you shared a soft but loving kiss next to a streetlamp. Being protected from the dark because you weren't standing that close to a streetlamp you two could kiss there, and nobody who walked past you noticed. Even if they noticed, you wouldn't have cared. The only important thing for you was Myungsoo right now, and you were his only important thing for now. After a while, you both pulled away, smiled at each other and continued walking to your house, hand in hand.


 

At your door Myungsoo kissed you goodbye and waited in front of your house until you were in your house, safe. Then he walked home too.


 

Next day, you stood in front of the cafeteria awkwardly, waiting for Myungsoo to arrive. Most of the students were already inside and had lunch so there wasn't anyone standing outside anymore. Myungsoo said he wanted to meet you in front of the cafeteria. He said, he wanted to introduce you to his friends. First, you wanted to say no because you didn't like the idea eating together with the guys who were that mean to you yesterday. But then Myungsoo changed your mind when he pulled you close to him, hugging you and mumbling in your neck how he wanted that and that he was there to protect you.


 

There wasn't any other oppurtunity so you said yes, because if he had continued your knees would have given in and your would have fallen to the ground. Oh no, you wouldn't have because you are sure Myungsoo had caught you before this could have happened.


 

Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt someone hugging you from behind, smelling at your hair. You immediately knew who it was. You turned around, his hands still on your waist and you looked into Myungsoo's eyes. „You're late.“ You said, trying to sound sternly. Myungsoo grinned at you and nodded his head. „Yes I am.“ He just said, sounding super happy.


 

You laughed at him. „Why are you so happy?“ You asked him after he kissed your cheek and took your hand in his. „Because I can finally introduce you to my friends.“ He said smiling.


 

It's not like they didn't know me before.“ You mumbled. Myungsoo looked down at you and smiled a bit. „Okay yes they did, but now they'll learn the real you, the you that made me fall in love with you.“ He whispered the last part and kissed your forehead, making you blush. He chuckled at your blush. „Ready?“ He asked and you nodded confident. Nothing could happen to you, Myungsoo held your hand, so you were save. That hand saved yor life yesterday so you trusted this hand more than you trusted yourself.


 

He opened the door to the cafeteria and led you inside. Every conversation stopped when they saw the two of you walking in. Everyone stared at you. Some of them looked amused and you could hear them whispering: „Myungsoo and that ugly nerd? Oh god, they look so strange together.“ Some of them were just shocked, and then, there was a table with six guys, they weren't shocked or amused, they glared, at you. And that's exactly the table where Myungsoo led you.


 

You stopped right in front of the table, still holding Myungsoo's hand. „So guys, like I told you. Here's my girlfriend. As you already know, her name is [YN].“ Myungsoo said, and with that, he grabbed a chair and sat down, pulling you down to a chair next to him. When you looked to your left side, you saw Hoya glaring at you.


 

You decided to look back to Myungsoo, who smiled like the happiest person in this world, holding your hand which laid on the table and looking to each of his friends before he looked at you. He noticed that nobody except of him was smiling so his smile faded as well and he sighed.


 

Okay, I know you don't like her. But I don't get why. Just because she's intelligent and not that stupid and false like the other girls on this school? Just because she has other things she likes than tons of make up on her face? You don't even know her. What can you say about her? You can't just call her stupid, ugly and things like that. She isn't. She's the most beautiful girl in this world to me and I don't like it when you are that mean to her. You made her cry yesterday. When I ran after her I felt so bad for her because of you. I knew if I would have told you I have feelings for her, you would have laughed at me, so I didn't tell. But actually, I don't care anymore. It's okay for me if you tell me I have to leave with her now, but please, don't ever make her cry again. Otherwise I'll get angry and I just don't want to hurt my friends. But don't you dare to ever call her things like that. Never. Again.“ Myungsoo's soft, sweet voice slowly turned into an angry tone and his grib on your hand tightened with every word. It tightened, and tightened, and tightened. When he spoke his last words he grib around your hand was that tight that you had to pull your hand away from him. You held your hand and noticed how red it was already.


 

Everyone on the table stared at you now, including Myungsoo. He looked at you confused and when he realised what he did his eyes filled with concern and guilt. He wrapped his arms around your petite body immediately and he hold you tight to him. „I'm so sorry [YN]. I didn't want to hurt you like that. You should have say something. Did I hurt you that bad?“ He took your hand, in the most careful way and started kissing it. You started laughing at him and lightly pushed him away from you when you noticed people staring at you. „Yah, everybody's looking!“ You said and giggled. Myungsoo smiled again. „I'm sorry love.“ He said and kissed your forehead in such a loving way, you wanted to kiss him so badly for being so damn cute. He held both of your hands this time, very gentle and looked into your eyes while smiling. „I love you.“ He said before he kissed your lips.


 

Wow, that was kinda cute.“ You heard and turned your head to the voice, it was Woohyun. His expression changed into a smiling face. „I never knew Myungsoo can be this nice. I think he really likes you. And because I like our little L-boy here, I want to apologize. I'm sorry for what I said and I wish the best of luck for you two.“ Wohyun said and smiled at the two of you. Sunggyu cleared his throat. „Me too. I wish the best of luck for you and I'm also sorry. We were mean to you and L is right. Forgive us, please?“ Sunggyu smiled at you. 


 

Soon everyone of the six boys apologized and they said that they think the two of you look cute together. It was kind of awkward for you at first, but soon you and the seven boys started to get along and to talk like normal people. At the end of the day Dongwoo and Hoya even asked you if you would like to teach them in some subjects and you agreed. During this whole time, Myungsoo held your hand, and you held his. You both knew that it was all good now. No need to worry anymore. Because as long as you hold his hand, you're save.