Pick up the phone girl~

Hello

"Hello? Did you eat? Where are you, what are you doing?" Baekho ask on the phone as one more tear stream down his handsome face. 'Where are you baby?' He asks to himself.

From afar, his 4 friends can only look at him pitifully, shaking their head and frowning. Jr looked in front, and upon seeing the view, his eyes were flooded again with tears. There was a framed picture of a beautiful girl, smiling calmly, placed on the coffin. She's Songyi. Park Songyi.

*FLASHBACK*

Winter just started. Songyi was sitting alone in the living room when the coldness bites on her skin. That's when she decided that she needs a company. She picked up the phone and dialed his boyfriend's number.

*Ring*

"Hey babe." He answered.

"Jagiya, can you come to my house right now? I'm lonely." She asks with her aegyo voice.

"Sure, I'll be right there. Wait for me okay? Take care, love you."

"Alright babe. Love you too." Then she hangs up.

A few minutes later, her door bells rings. She quickly ran to the front door to open it. She immediately hugs Baekho right after her eyes met with him. They cuddled up all night and kissed each other. That was a happy moment for them. It was the best night ever. 

                                                                               --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekho was calling his girlfriend for the nth time already. He has called her since last night, but there was no answer at all. He starts to get worried. What possibly had happened to her? Why does she suddenly gone missing?

-A month later-

There was still no news about Songyi's whereabouts. Baekho crazily tried to find her, but she was nowhere to be found. His feelings for Songyi is slowly fading away and he didn't know why.

He was spacing out while walking when he accidentally bump into a girl. All of her belongings scattered on the ground. He helped her to pick it up and hand it to her. They met eyes. And their heart is beating fast. Without realizing, Baekho stuck out his hand and introduced himself.

"I'm Baekho. Sorry for being clumsy." He said.

"I'm Yuri. Gong Yuri." She smiled brightly to him while taking his hand for a handshake. 

At the same time, a figure of a girl was lying on the hospital bed. Her body is getting weaker and weaker. The girl is Songyi.

She tried to tell Baekho about her condition but she just didn't have the heart to tell him. She was afraid. She was afraid that Baekho is going to regret for having a relationship with her. And she didn't want to be a burden to him since her parents is not in Korea. She knows him too well. He will try to take care of her 24//7 whenever she was sick. 

The doctor tells her that she didn't have much time to live. Of course she was sad upon hearing the news but she still accept it because it's her fate and nothing can be done anymore, She cannot be treated, her disease is at its worst. 

She asked for permission from the doctor to meet up with her best friends Jr, Ren, Aron and Minhyun. Well except for Baekho because she was not ready to meet him. They met up at the cafe they use to go. 

                                                                     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Songyi-ah, why are you so pale? Are you sick? Where did you go for the whole month? You make us worried." Jr asked her with a concern look on his face. He placed the back of his hand on Songyi's forehead. Testing her temperature. He care for her so much, as much as his love for her. Yes, he loves his best friend's girl so much but he can never confess to her. He didn't want to ruin his friendship with Baekho.

"Oppa, don't worry. I'm fine. Really." She gives them her innocent smile. Trying to ensure them that she's alright.

They just nodded and continued their conversation until it was late evening. They need to go home because It's already late. They came out from the cafe  and ran into Baekho with another girl.

Baekho was speechless after seeing Songyi, he thought he wouldn't see her ever again. 

"Oppa, who's this girl?" Songyi asked while eyeing the girl. Her heart broke into pieces after seeing their intertwined hands. She misses the warmness of his hands. She couldn't help but to get jealous. 

Baekho feels that his blood boil from anger. How can she suddenly appear out of no where after disappearing for a whole month.