The first Meeting

Your Guardian Angel

"Argh! So much homework." Myungsoo when on crazily. Myungsoo then decided to take a break and chat. "Hyung!!!" Myungsoo called Sungyeol. Sungyeol is the hyper-crazy student in his school. He always has his smile on his face. "Ah....Don't...disturb ...me..." Sungyeol said with a lazy voice. "What? You sound weird."  Myungsoo laughed. "It's because of all of this homework! Geez, does that teacher know we have busy lives?!" Sungyeol rested his chin on his fist. "I know~"

"man, if something magical could happen, wouldn't that be awesome?!" Sungyeol sighed.

"yeah...I doubt anything funny happens here." Myungsoo hung his head down. 

"Argh, I have to go. If I don't finish this homework, my head is up next." 

"Okay, then. Bye!" Myungsoo hung up.

If something magical happened. That thought was floating everywhere in Myungsoo's head. But what so called magical things happen in Korea? It's really boring sometimes. 

Back in the Angel's World

"HATSUMI! Come down here! NOW!" Hatsumi's mother shouted. "Yah...I heard ya." Hatsumi put down her book. She walked down the stairs and saw her mother crossing her arms. "Can I have a word with you?" The mother said and when down to the dining table. "Argh! Really?" Hatsumi said. "And also, why aren't you flying down? That is why we have wings you know!" 

Dining Table

"So...." Hatsumi eyes when straight to Matsumi. Her twin sister. Her twin sister was the perfect angel for sure. She had a beautiful face, flawless skin and everything. But her attitude to her sister was different. "You see, I have relise that Matsumi had been doing more work than you..." Her mother said. "Well....I am still a highschool kid...so..." Hatsumi raised an eyebrow.

"yes, but even though Matsumi is still in highschool, she does a lot of work." 

"That's because she is homeschooled and she can go anytime she wants APPARENTLY..."

"Look, I want you to do somework too. I would give you homeschoo too, but just do something will you?"

"Like??"

"Help some humans!" 

"Woah...N-NO!"

"Why not??"

"I don't know..."

"Ha Ha!" 

"Argh, alright. I will do it...ssh." Hatsumi sighed and when up to her room. She called her friends to tell them the news. "Hey...so umm...yeah, I will be away for awhile..." Hatsumi scratched her head. "What?! ARE YOU GOING TO THE DEATH ANGELS?!" Her friend, Yuko said. "No." 

"Good," her other friend, Rika said in relief. "So, what is it then?"

"I got a job to do."

"Ah, really?"

"Yeah. Got to go guys! Bye! Wish you the best of luck in....whatever your doing in life!" Hatsumi laughed. Hatsumi when out of the house. "Good luck, sis. Hope you won't bird poop on your hair." Matsumi laughed. "B-bird...p-p-poop?!" Hatsumi was freaked out. "Well-"

"Wait! I JUST RELISED SOMETHING!" 

"What? You finally want to follow my footsteps into being beautiful?"

"NO! My name means 'beggining of beauty'...so doesn't that mean I am beautiful??"

"Finally, you've figured that out!" Matsumi said. "BYE." Hatsumi left and when into the human world. "Gosh, this place stinks."

Hatsumi when into Myungsoo's room, while he was doing his homework. She sat on his bed, without him even noticing. "Holy crap, finally. DONE." Myungsoo wiped the sweat off his forehead. "He turned and saw Hatsumi. "Well, hello. Hm mm~" Hatsumi rested her chin on her fist. 

"Whoa! What the- Who the- WHO ARE YOU?!" Myungsoo was scared as he took his bat out. "I am Hatsumi. Your guardian angel."