Turtles. Turtles Everywhere.

Turtle Path

Ryeowook was tired. No, he was more than tired. He was exhausted. He had been out shopping all day, buying essentials and the like, then he had gone on other errands such as mailing out things and getting friends to places they needed to go, all with no profit. He had been gone all day. Now, though, he was finally home where he could relax. 'No,' he thought to himself. 'I can't relax...Yesung is sick right now.' The man sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he approached the door. He carried at least ten bags of groceries with him and just wanted to sleep. However, when he opened the front door, a splash of surprise hit him. There in the middle of the floor sat a huge...turtle.

 

"What the-?" Ryeowook mumbled, setting his bags on a table by the door. He knelt down and picked up the turtle with a light grunt due to it's weight. The reptile's shell had been painted in bright reds and pinks and some white as well, a heart painted separately, then the other sections painted within it's original patterns. "Why are you here?" he asked the turtle, half expecting it to answer. Ryeowook set it down and stood. Come to think of it, that turtle was nothing like the the three Yeesung had. He turned to go find Yesung, but stopped immediately, another turtle in his path, a tiny one this time, the same heart painted on it.

 

This was really awkward for Ryeowook. It got worse when he turned and there were two more turtles down the hall, painted as well.

 

"Yesung, why are there so many turtles in the house?!" No reply. Ryeowook noticed the turtles led towards the bedroom. With a sigh, he slowly made his way there. Really, though, there must have been twenty turtles in the hall alone! It was exceedingly difficult to open the bedroom door without hitting any of the poor creatures.

 

There inside the bedroom was the most odd sight ever to cross the boy's eyes. There, on the bed, laid Yesung in jeans, but nothing else, the bed itself covered in turtles. The same creatures practically covered the floor as well and there was a few stuffed animal turtles around as well, all with hearts on them. Needless to say, Ryeowook was a bit dumbfounded.

 

"Yesung, where did you get all these turtles?!" he exclaimed, looking around them.

 

"Uhm.....internet?" Yesung offered back as an answer. "Like them?"

 

"Oh my God, Yesung.... What was going through your head?"

 

"Happy Valentines' Day?" he replied.