Scary... Maybe!

It's Not A Triangle... It's An Expanding Square!

~ Your POV~

      I'm on my way to my best friend's house. People think that it's amazing how a person like me would be best friends with such cute guys! Actually, we've all been friends ever since we were five. As I was walking up to the porch, five huys busted out the door trying to attack me with hugs all at once. I laughed at there attempts, and they all gave me odd looks. "You guys are so funny! Can I get to the door first?!" They all let me go and walked inside the house. I brought two things: cookies and-" I was interupted by Jonghyun. "Baek Hee, why do you lie to us? I see NO COOKIES!" "As I was saying, I brought cookies and presents! Now... which do you want first?" It didn't take me by surprise that they all said presents.

     I gave Key a necklace with a key on it, Minho a soccer ball, Jonghyun a plush dino toy, Onew some homade chicken, and Taemin 7 packs of banana milk. Key looks up at me with a very suspicious look, but then shaks it off. While they were all admiring their gifts, I remembered about the cookies. " I'm gonna eat these cookies all by myself while they're still warm!" At that, they all crowded me, and as I opened the container, they each grabbed three cookies, leaving three for me. I almost ran to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of milk. "Baek Hee, I've always loved your cookies! they're way better than Key's!" Everyone (except Key) was laughing, smiling, and nodding, while Key gave them all a death glare. I couldn't help but laugh.

~End of Your POV~

     After you finished your cookies, you decided to watch a scary movie. You all decided on Paranormal Activity 3. During the movie, you fell asleep on Minho's shoulder. As soon as Minho noticed, Oew started screaming, "RUN!!! RU- AAAAHAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! DON-" He was cut off by Taemin covering his mouth. "HYUNG! ARE YOU TRYING TO WAKE UP BAEK HEE NOONA?!" Taemin whisper-screamed at his hyung. Minho icked you up, and carried you to the guest room.

~Minho's Pov~

    Aigoo... Baek hee, you drooled on my shirt! But you look adorable when your aslee. Just then, you let out a huge snore. But you don't SOUND so adorable! When I got back down to the living room, no one was there. The TV and lights were all off. "What the-" I saw a shadow! As I started walking towards it, I saw another shadow! I heard ssomething fall in the kitchen, only to find Taemin dropped his banana milk. "Taemin! Where is everyone else?!" Taemin looked pale and scared and angr all at once. "I-I-I d-don't kn-know! They just all seemed t-to just d-d-disappear!" I heard another sound, but I didn't see anything. But when I turned back to Taemin, the was a scary mist low on the floor and he was just gone. What the hell! "It's not nice to say those kinds of things, hyung!" I heard Taemin's voice, nut I didn't see him anywhere! And I didn't say it out loud, I thought it!  I ran through the dark and up the stairs to check on Baek hee, but she was still asleep. i went back down the stairs, but as I tried to find the light switch, something crawled up my arm. Then I felt hands grabbing and puuling me in all directions. 

~End of Minho's Pov~

~Your POV~
I saw minho flinching. "Hey guys, is this normal?" I asked them as I point to twitchy. "I don't know, bunt I think we should record it!" Jonghyun jumped up and got the video camera. We were laughing like crazy!