Happy Valentine's Day

Hyukmin - Happy Valentine's Day

*Eunhyuk’s P.O.V*

I sigh as I try to call Sungmin for the about the fiftieth time. “Minnie, why aren’t you picking up?” I mumble to myself as I unlock the door to the dorm. As I walk into the dorm, I see Sungmin curled up on the couch, sleeping. He looks so cute, but he looks upset as well. I walk over to him and gently shake his shoulder to wake him up. “Minnie~” I coax, and Sungmin opens his eyes, blinking sleepily. “Oh… Eunhyuk…” Eunhyuk? He always calls me Hyukkie… wait… “Minnie, are you mad at me?” Sungmin gives me a cold look as he sits up. “You broke your promise…” What is he talking about? “You said you’d be here to celebrate Valentine’s Day with me, but you didn’t come home until now…” I look at the clock and see it’s eight thirty, and I look back at Sungmin. I crouch down so I can be eye level with Sungmin. “Minnie, I’m sorry, I really am.” Sungmin refuses to look at me, so I cup his face with my hands and force him to look up. “Minnie, I would have been here earlier if my schedule didn’t go longer than they planned. Please forgive me.” I say, and Sungmin moves my hands away from his face. “Hyukkie… I don’t know. How many times have I had to wait for you…” Sungmin stands up, and I stand up as well. “Minnie, please forgive me, please. I promise I’ll make it up to you. We can spend time together now if you want.” Sungmin looks unsure, so I move closer and gently kiss his forehead. “I mean it Minnie…” I say, and Sungmin tugs on my arm. “Ok…” Sungmin says, and I smile as I pull him into a hug. “Why don’t we watch a movie?” I suggest, and Sungmin nods.

Sungmin and I are curled up together on the couch, Sungmin’s head resting against my chest and my arms wrapped around his waist as we watch a movie. “Sometimes I like doing this the most…” I softly say, but I don’t get an answer. “Minnie?” I look at him and smile, seeing he’s fallen asleep. So I turn off the movie and gently carry Sungmin to his room and putting him in his bed, and crawl in, pulling Sungmin close as soon as I’ve put the blanket over us.

*No One’s P.O.V*

Ryeowook and Donghae walk into the dorm, and look for Eunhyuk and Sungmin. “Eunhyuk hyung  said they’d be here…” Ryeowook says, looking in the living room. “Ryeowook, I found them…” Ryeowook walks to Donghae and smiles. Sungmin and Eunhyuk are asleep, and Sungmin has his head on Eunhyuk’s arm. “They look so cute…” Donghae softly says. “We should probably leave them to sleep, right Donghae hyung?” Ryeowook asks, and Donghae nods, gently closing the door.

 

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY <3 It’s Valentine’s Day here (: So I’m single again this year, but who cares, I’m y, Free & Single.