Final

The Midnight Hour
"Hyung," a small voice invades Baekho's dreams.
"Hyung."
Baekho groans and rolls on his side to look at the clock.
12:45am
"Ugh...go to sleep Minki," he rolls onto his stomach and buried his face in his pillow.
"I can't sleep though..." Minki whispers, almost in audibly.
"C'mere," Baekho rolls on his side and pulls the blanket up.
Minki slides in next to him and places his head on Baekho's shoulder.
"Now, why can't you sleep?" Baekho whispers into his dongsaeng's hair. He rubs small circles in Minki's back.
"Our comeback's tomorrow," his whispers into Baekho's neck. "What if it's not good? What if we lose fans? Hyung..."
Baekho presses a kiss to The top of Minki's head and hugs him tighter. He has the same worries. They all do.
"They'll love us. Especially you Minki-ah," he whispers into Minki's hair.
"Thanks Hyung."
"For what?"
"Being here."
Baekho swells with pride that Minki chose him out of the other boys in the dorm. He hates too much skinship, but lets Baekho pet his hair, hold his hand, kiss his cheek, and cuddle. He doesn't push him away.
"Let's go to sleep Minki," He whispers.
"Mmkay," he snuggles impossibly closer to Baekho and sighs.
They lay there for a while, just listening to each other's breathing.
"Hyung?"
"Yes Minki?"
"Do you....never mind. It's stupid."
Baekho rolls over top of Minki, effectively trapping him.
"Now I wanna know. What?"
Minki hides his face in his hands and mutters something.
"I didn't hear you," Baekho sing-songs.
"I said...do you like me?" Baekho laughs. He rolls off to Minki's side and pulls his hands away from his face.
"That's it? Of course I like you Minki," he laughs.
"No...I mean...you know what I mean Kang Dongho!" Minki gets more and more flustered and now Barkho is confused.
"No I don't Minki-ah," he takes one look at his dongsaeng's face, and it clicks.
"Oh," he says and lays back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Was it that obvious? Aron-Hyung thought so, but none of the other members said anything.
During his musings, Minki had grown increasingly worried that he'd said the wrong thing.
"N-never mind Hyung. I...I'm gonna go back to bed," he gets up, head hanging, and moves to leave.
"No. You're not," Baekho grabs his wrist and pulls him down to look him in the eyes.
"Saranghe Minki-ah."
Minki's eyes grow wide at his Hyung's statement.
"R-really?"
"More than anything," Baekho says, his eyes serious.
"S-saranghe Hyung," Minki buries his head in Baekho's shoulder and sighs. He feels like a weight's been lifted off of his shoulders.
Baekho tilts his chin up, and kisses him sweetly on the lips. It's soft, and caring, and perfect.
"Saranghe."
"Saranghe Hyung."
"I know."
Suddenly, thoughts of their comeback were pushed far from their minds and they fell asleep in each other's arms.
---------------------------------------
"Oh lovebirds! Wakey wakey!" Aron's voice called out to his band mates.
"Hyung!" Baekho sits up, blushing a bit, Minki's arms still wrapped around his neck. He falls back into the bed with a thunk.
"Mmph," Minki sits up, rubbing sleep from his eyes.
"Soo...next time you confess your love, don't think we're not awake, because we are. Especially JR and Minnie over there. I'm surprised you didn't hear THOSE two. Aish," Aron shakes his head, JR blushes, and Minhyun spits his rice out.
Baekho is staring incredulously at Aron who pats him on the back.
"Good job buddy!" Then in English, "ing finally.
"Yah! I understand you ya know!"
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"I'm huunnggrryy," Minki pouts.
A collective sigh goes through the room. It's going to be an interesting day