A Sequel To: Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us

A Sequel To: Your Revenge. My Bargain. Us

 

Minho sat in his hotel room. He was in Japan.

 

It’s almost 1:00 in the middle of the night. He misses his wife badly. He tried pleasuring himself by simply imagining her, but it was not good enough. He could not find the release and satisfaction that he always have everytime he and Sulli make love. He had realized that once you had the best, you will never settle for anything less. He wanted her under him, over him, beside him, in any way he can.

 

He got his phone and called home.

 

[On the phone line]

 

Sulli: Yeoboseyeo? *sleepy voice*

Minho: Hey baby. Are you asleep already?

Sulli: Mmm. Weo?

Minho: I miss you.

Sulli: Feeling homesick already? *chuckles*

Minho: Ne. I wish you were here.

Sulli: Me too baby. Don’t worry, it will only be a couple of days more and your seminar will be over. *comforts Minho*

Minho: I haven’t had you for 2 days and 18 hours.

 

Then suddenly..

 

*Knock. Knock. Knock.*

 

Minho: Oh! Chamkkamanyo. Someone’s at the door.

Sulli: Mwo?

Minho: Who could be coming over to see me at this late hour? *walks towards the door*

Sulli: May be someone who can satisfy your needs at this hour.

Minho: Don’t be silly baby. It is only you that...-

 

But Minho was not able to continue with what he was saying, because when he opened the door, what he saw made every part of his body shake in his yearning for desire. instantly stood in attention.

 

He squeezed his eyes shut for a few moments. May be what he saw was only a dream.

 

He opened his eyes. Nope it was real. She is real.

 

He reached out his hand and cupped her face.

 

He smirked.

 

Minho: It looks like someone misses me?

 

Sulli pouted and nodded and agreement.

 

He pulled her closer for an embrace. He nuzzled her neck. He smelled her familiar scent that always intoxicates him.

 

Minho: I thought you were at home, sleeping. *caresses Sulli’s body*

Sulli: I had to pretend I was. I was already in a taxi from the airport going to this hotel. I don’t want to blow my surprise for you. *enjoys the caress of Minho*

 

Minho brought Sulli’s lips to his and drank from her sweetness. He carried her from the door towards the bed and laid her on it. It had already been a year since they decided to make their fake marriage a real one, but Minho and Sulli had not gotten tired of each other. They were always craving for each other’s company, whether be it in bed or not. There were no two souls more perfect for each other, than them.

 

Sulli broke the kiss.

 

Sulli: How do you want it tonight babe? I’ll do whatever you want.

Minho: Let’s take it slow baby. *smiles and kisses Sulli’s lips again*

 

Sometime after round two, Sulli woke up in Minho’s arms. They were still under the covers. She checked her watch. It was 5:30 in the morning. She turned to face her husband who was peacefully sleeping after their blissful love making.

 

She caressed his bare chest. She kissed his throat.

 

He stirred and opened his eyes.

 

Minho: Weo? *whispers in his deep sleepy voice*

Sulli: What time will your seminar start this morning?

Minho: I don’t have any schedule this morning. *pulls Sulli tighter in his arms*

Sulli: Chincha? *wraps her arms around Minho’s lean waist*

Minho: Mmmm. Let’s go back to sleep; and may be we’ll have round three when we wake up. *kisses Sulli’s forehead*

Sulli: Araseo. *chuckles and kisses Minho’s chest*

 

[After a few more hours]

 

Sulli woke up in the sound of running water. She sat up and noticed that Minho was no longer in bed. She smiled to herself. She still could not believe that she will meet someone who will make her fly from Seoul to Tokyo simply because of the fact that she misses him.

 

She got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. She opened the shower door.

 

Minho: Good morning baby. *smiles brightly*

Sulli: Hmmm.. Why do you look so happy? *smiles back*
Minho: Do you really need to ask that question? I think the answer is pretty obvious. *chuckles*

 

Sulli approached her husband and wrapped her arms around his waist. She let the water flow down from their bodies. She felt at peace. He did too.

 

Minho: So what do you want for breakfast today?

Sulli: You. *smiles*

Minho: Me? *acts innocently*

Sulli: I think I remember you promising me for a round three after we wake up. *pouts cutely*

 

Minho chuckled. He loves her so much. There is no other woman who could be unbelievably cute and y at the same time.

 

Minho: Mmm. I think I remember that promise. *smiles and kisses Sulli’s forehead*

Sulli: Ani! Don’t kiss me there.

Minho: Then where?

Sulli: Here. *guides Minho’s lips to her*

 

Minho broke the kiss and looked Sulli straight in her eyes.

 

Minho: I love you.

Sulli: I love you too. Very much. *pinches Minho’s nose*