Announcement

❝ Scripturient Review Shop ❞ ┇Closed & Revamping┇

Hello everyone! As you can see, all the previous chapters have been removed and are unable to be seen. This is because I have just hidden them all so that I can prepare for the revamp, which is coming soon.

If you haven't saved your review or want to keep it, please comment on this chapter so that I can either send you a copy of the review or make it public for a while, depending on the length of the review. Hopefully, my reviewers have already saved all their reviews as blog posts though. And to the people who have requested from me before, you can find all my reviews in my blog.

After the revamp, I will expect my reviewers to be stricter and harsher with their reviews. I will be setting guidelines for them all to follow (such as, no use of emoticons, no judging of the story's poster, etc.) and I'll try my best to make sure that everyone gets to review something. I will also add or remove more rules and I will be stricter with them. I've let a lot of people off the hook for breaking the rules and I won't be as nice after the revamp.

Also, there will be a maximum amount of reviews for each reviewer. I'm doing this because a lot of my reviewers haven't got a chance to review anything due to the fact that some reviewers tend to be more popular than the rest, and that's just really unfair. Each reviewer can only take 2 reviews at a time, but if the shop gets more reviews than usual, then some reviewers might have to take 3 or more.

This revamp is also a chance for my reviewers to quit if they want to. If any of my reviewers feel like they no longer want to continue working here or like they're going to be busy in the upcoming days, they can tell me about it in PM. No, I'm not doing this because I want to get rid of any of my reviewers, I'm doing this because I don't want any of them to feel like they're forced to work here if they really don't want to.

Okay, that's all I wanted to tell you guys! The revamp might take some time because I really, really want to feature EXO's comeback, but it'll take some time before SM will announce it.

Thank you all and have a nice day <3


Revamp Spoilers:

1. The name of this shop will be changed to "Scripturient", so do not be confused if you can't find "Spirit Guides"!
2. We will probably have a new layout and poster.
3. The new layout will probably be featuring EXO, but if it won't, it will be featuring...I won't be telling any of you who the layout will be featuring, but if anyone can guess in one go, I'll reward you with maybe a free review (highly unlikely but who knows) and/or karma points! Hint: it's a female group/soloist.