introduce

stories of daily life into bride

 

My name is Kim Hyoyeon, just call me Hyoyeon, i’m 23rd years old, last child from 3 sisters, love dancing and cooking, sometimes drawing and now i’m working as design graphic in boutique with my 8 angel, my best friend..jessica, taeyeon, tiffany, sunny, sooyoung, yuri, yoona and seohyun.

Boutique where i work is owned jessica mother, and the name is GG, from girls generation because first target consumer is girl from 16-32 years old, with theme chic, simple, easy to wear, we create semi-formal design too and dress for event, red carpet, or porm.. we want to make clothes that are comfortable when worn by our customers. GG boutique is a subsidiary from THE WOMAN, this boutique is really famous, many female celebrities who wear them, some drama in korea sometimes use clothes from there. Now THE WOMAN is opening a branch in the American market, in San Fransissco (jessica birthplace), and Los Angeles. Before THE WOMAN opened a branch in Asia region, Korea, Singapore, and Hong Kong.

Jessica mother not working or design in GG boutique, she handed his daugther, jessica to design clothes. Jessica is my friend since junior high school, continues to high school even we got into the same college, she jus can’t get away from me to be honest, hahahha, she deny it but i know she couldn’t live without me hohohoh..our relationship is uniqe, we often fight, but the one who understand me completely is Jessica. I go to college with scholarship, because i dont have money, so i'm trying hard to get good grades, and for fortunate i can get into my dream college, SM University (SMU), this university is the biggest university in korea, even asian because this university have a lot of options to be taken, from medicine, law, even entertainment. This university so big, really big. I took graphic design, and jessica chose fashion design. Even in SMU have dancing faculties, but i don’t chose it because i need a knowledge that can be received when i was looking for a job in the future, i know with dancing can make money too, but really i need some other expertise, for dancing i can learn my self with just by looking at it.

Sooyoung and Yuri is my junior in junior high school (and they go to same high school and college..gezzz..they can’t live without me hah :P). Sooyoung served as fashion designer too, but mostly design bag and shoes (actually she chose drama/acting class in college, but yup she have another talent she can drawing and design too). And Yuri as marketing because she take marketing management in college..so yeah..yeahh (okay another random..sorry)

Tiffany served as assistant manager boutique, but sometimes help Yuri in marketing, and Taeyeon is a manager in this boutique, although Jessica as a boutique owner, but Taeyeon is a person who can lead a company with good (but really if you see her face, especially when she don’t use make up..you'd be surprised..she have baby face..omg..i’m envy with you kid leader!!). Taeyeon and Tiffany is friend since junior high school like me and Jessica, we meet in senior high school and we  four are classmates..and yes we  also stranded at the same university haha

Meet Yoona and Seohyun in senior high school, they classmate with yuri and sooyoung. Yoona served as my assistant, and seohyun is assistant accountant, who help sunny. This two kid still follow a lecture..but currently undergoing final semester. Yoona chose same with me, graphic design and Seohyun chose management accountant..so hope they will graduate with good grades and will graduate this year..amien!!

When entered college, we meet with Sunny, Jessica cousin, her father is diplomat so her family moved around the country, but she choose stay in Korea and entered same university with Jessica, Sunny served as accountant boutique.

For first year just have 9 employee (its we are), so hectic hahha but we so happy..the funny fact is beforehand, we have to manage finances so we dont use model, real model to wear our product to publish in book catalog and the web..actually we use our own to be a model..yup we are the nine girls..and that we did till now hahha narcissistic? Yes we are..hehehhe

They are, my best friend, is my angel, my princess, my life, my family..i just can’t live without they are..they important to me, they know about me, they always there beside me, and I love they so much..

 

 

My family….

Appa..my lovely father, my hero, my man, my everything...was dead 8 years ago, when i was in senior high school, because lung cancer (he really smoker and love coffee so much, bad combination for his body)..appa is a good man (I know he ever made mistake, big mistake, for my family but..still we need him) appa is perfect father, husband, perfect man..okay maybe not..but in my eyes still perfect.  Have much age difference with my sister, make me always to be pampered by appa. When he died not just me, the whole family feel lost.

I miss him so much..i love him so much..i want my future husband like him (even this so impossible)..i just.....i need you..i need you to hug me, appa..oh god please take care my appa, and hope he always happy in there..i love u appa.....

 

Umma..when my appa died, she had despair and confusion. But..she the best woman in the world, she a wonder woman, and because her, me and my sister be storng woman too. She made accessories and sell them to her friend, like necklace, bracelet, ring and earrings from clay, plastic stones and her accessories so beautiful. Now her accessories part of boutique, and jessica mother boutique –so I always say thanks to jessica because, if her mother not help my mother, i can’t college, but she always get angry if i always say about this, i know i get sholarship but live in college is hard too

I love my mother, i respect her so much...she my everything..without her i could not live well....but as last child in her eyes, i still kid.....i....i dont know..

 

I’m live with my mother, just two are in small house but cozy, because my two sisters now lived with they family..my first sister is kim hye kyo (song hye kyo) different 7 years old with me (30rd years old), and her husbands is song ji kyu (a clumsy man, and because something, now i little lost respect for him), and they have a beautiful daughter (but sometimes become little devil, especially when she wants something..ohh god), song sun-young, but call her luna, she is 6 years old right now. And my second sisters is kim boa (jung boa), we are have different 6 years old so she now 29rd years old, she married with a man who have different 15 years old with her, jung yunho, and he have son from his previous marriage (his wife died, one year after birth they son), his name is jung changmin.

My sisters is…….actually i don’t know..sometimes i miss them, sometimes i get annoyed with they action so umma is always affected by the problems they create... (even if that called problem..thats just fate hyo..mhh..i think..okay enough)..for god shake sometimes i just wonder why they my sisters?! But still i need them so much..my lovely sisters..oh my good i miss girl talk so much with them..please give me time machine..

 

If I called dancing queen (when in the college), so must have the king right? Yes, I have king..king who I love so much, lee hyukjae, just call him monkey..(kidding….eunhyuk, just call him eunhyuk).. because dancing too we become in lover..eunhyuk and i meet in junior high school, we are goods friend, but when senior high school, our school is different..and we meet again in college –how cool fate–..actually i dont know we have same college, after one years i just know it..we meet again in reunite junior high school, after we talk we found it if we have same college and we promise to each other to kept contact and meet..but in time i have relationship with other man, and he have girlfriends too..2 years later..we found out we are single..so we try to move to next relationship..because before we are a good friends so not difficult to know each other..he really know about me and i found comfort in him..and we tie into a serious relationship in 29 january 2010 

He working in event organizer, Super Junior (SJ), with 15 other and this EO own SM Group (who have a lot entertaiment industry in Korea), but he dj in SM radio (owned SM Group too) with leeteuk hyung or sometimes with other every Monday and Wednesday night. But sometimes if he not busy with his work in event organizer he will teaching dancer in our college (sometimes i'm come too and teach too). He usually teach on Tuesday and Thursday..

He so busy right?me too..we usually meet in weekend if he's not make some event or if i'm not in working some project..we just meet one day in one week, and that usually in sunday..we always trying to meet althought we tired and we trying (hard trying) to establish communication with always reply message, say hello, or just say "love u" is enough to us..

i love him so much..i can't found and love other man like him..i love u monkey..thanks for everything and forgive me to everything... 

 

 

-------

 

A/N:

bad introduce right?hahaha i'm sorry TT_TT ahh do you know song hye kyo?she is actress korea who look like with hyoyeon hahahha and why boa..because hyoyeon admire her..hohohoho

ahh if i have mistake please forgive me first and tell me where my mistaken hehehe

thanks to read :)