First Day

So stupid in love

-Third person POV-

Go Ji Nyu, Kim Jessica and Kim Jonghyun are making their way towards the school doors to start the new year.

They reach the door and Nyu feels arms snake around her waist and she turns her head to see no other than Lee Gi Kwang.

"Hey,"

"HI! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH~~"

Nyu turns around and hugs Gi Kwang with a lot of force since Gi Kwang was gone for the summer at a sports camp.

Jess doesn't feel like being a third wheel so she makes her way to her new locker which is right next to yours because Nyu bribed a random kid and took his locker.

Jonghyun stares at you for a short while but snaps out of it and follows his sister.

Nyu realizes Jess and Jonghyun had left and grabs Gi Kwang's hand and runs toward their lockers.

 

- Go Ji Nyu POV-

As Gi Kwang and I are making our way down the hall, i can feel people staring at us. I guess that's what I get for dating the Kingka.

We passed some bad boy, i can't seem to remeber his name but a big group of girls are surrounding him. 

"OPPA~~"

"Get out of my way. I want to get to my locker."

" But Oppa."

"NOW. MOVE."

He tries to break through the crowd of girls but someone pulls him back.

"Taecyeon Oppa, please stay with me<3" 

Says Kim Yu-Jin, while holding his arm and snuggling against him.

"Sorry, I want to go to my locker so let go of my arm and let me be."

"OH BUUUURN"

"Gi Kwang Oppa, that wasn't very nice..but, WHAT A BUUURN."

*So his name is Taecyeon, that's right! i remember now, he's in my homeroom!*

I sort of feel bad for her because it seems as if she really likes him but, she has always been awful to me so shouldn't i be allowed to be a little mean to her?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell rings and everyone makes their way to their classes.

You forgot to get your things out of you locker so you are late and everyone else is already in their classes.

You think *Oh i have Mr. Hwang so he won't notice if i'm late*

You are about to walk to your class when you hear a locker closing. 

*Shouldn't everyone be in class by now?*

You look down the hall and see Ok Taecyeon.

*Oh, of course. He must be skipping class today, I wonder why? He always goes to his first class of the morning and then he leaves right after. I wonder if there's a reason to why he's leaving now*

-Taecyeon's POV-
 

I'm walking down the hall ready to ditch because Yu-Jin was pissing me off and I couldn't take sitting in the same class as her when i  hear a voice calling my name. I turn around and see a girl running down the hall towards me.

*Where have I seen this girl before? Oh, that's right. she's in my homeroom class! Why haven't i ever notice she was this pretty?*

She stops right in front of me and tries to catch her breath.

"Oppa, why are you leaving this early?"

"well, I just didn't want to go to first class, but i'm going to be bored today because I don't have anywhere to go this early in the day. Hey, do you want to come with me to the park?"

*It took me almost all of my courage to ask her this because even with my rep as the bad boy, i don't usually go out with girls. PLEASE LET HER COME WITH ME*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS<3

I hope you liked this first chapter:) It took FOREVER to try and write an okay intro, 

i hope you like it, yes, it is a cliffy but i'm not sure how i'm gonna do this so for now, this is how it is:)  i hope it was a good introduction, please love it lots!

I appreciate each and every single view<3

Thank You~