OUR SOMEDAY

some day
in one day at the night there was a guy walking under the rain he was talking to himself (now , I have feeling that I will never find my girlfriend I want her to be a nice , clever and normal not craze about me)joon says to himself . I was walking towards him but he didn't saw me. Joon went to him home feeling so boring he went to the bed and wishing that tomorrow it will be good day (tomorrow …I will find my love)he was cheering himself up , then he tried to sleep but he cant he was thinking and thinking a thousands of ideas in him head. In 6 o'clock he get up with a smile on his face he was so happy . (today is my day …)joon says. After he eats the breakfast he went so fast , because he was late on the school. (oh~ I cant be late …it cant be )joon says to himself . He was running so fast , so when he get the school he hit a girl by accident , and all the papers fell on the ground . (oh~ sorry…sorry about that ) joon says to hara . Then he start helping me gathering my papers with me . (no , don’t worry about it )I says to him . Then she kept her way like there is nothing , she didn’t even looks into my eyes , I need to ask about her , I need to know anything about her . Then he go to find any one know her , then he ask his friend . (hey donghea do you know that girl??)joon asks. (um that girl , yes she's hara , she's clever , nice and she's single , you know…)donghea answers . (oh ~good)joon says with a smile on his face . (hara …hara wait me)joon says. (oh me , so what do you want ?)I says . (um , how are you?)joon asks. (I'm fine , how about you ?)I asks. (I'm fine , so how is your day ?)joon asks. (good…so can I go now?)I asks. (what? You cant say that , I mean I'm the most one popular guy in this school and all the girls are craze about me )joon says. (um… do you think that ?)I asks. (hara believe me you will full in love with me )joon says smiling . (listen to me what ever your name , there is no someday okay …now leave me alone )I says , then I kept my way to my class , but the thing that make me angry that I'm really in love with him , beside he is in my class what should I do . (hi hara)Jessica says . (hi my friend )I says then I hug her. (how are you ?)Jessica asks. (I'm fine thank you)I says. (um you was with joon… )Jessica says to me . (oh no …no don’t understand me by the wrong way he just hit me by accident then he start gathering my staff with me…)I says. (so…)she says smiling . (so? Nothing )I says. (what ?he is the popular one in the school )she says . (what ever now lets go )I says . In the class joon just cant stop looking at me , so after the school I went to my home I told my mother about today .(really ??he is rich ?)my mom asks. (mom I don’t know … actually I don’t care )I says . (if he is then told him that we don’t have money , then he will give you)my mom says (what??no mom I cant do that …I mean don’t ask me anything like that ever again …okay mom?)I says so angry . Then I gets angry I opened the door to get out , when I open it I saw joon standing affront the door , I shocked . (w-what are you doing here )I asks . Then I closed the door , and hoped the he didn't hear what my mom told me to do . He didn't answer , in that moment I wished to cry. (h-hara …)joon says (now you knew my little secret , but please don’t tell anyone )I says. (why don’t you tell me at first ?)joon asks. (this is my last year in high school I cant get in college you know I don’t have money) I says to him . (don’t care about that , I will give you money)joon offered . (what !!y-you are joking right ?)I shocked . (I …)joon says. (go away … I don’t need your money …just leave me alone )I get angry . (I didn’t mean that hara… I just love you )joon says. When I hear that my tear drop down from my eyes , I simply couldn't believe what he just said . (I, )I been have cuted by him. He hugs gently. (don't cry, and don't think about what I just said , everything will be okay) he calms me down . Then , he wiped my tears away with his soft hand . (it is not right, I poor girl like me gets with a rich guy like you, it just cant be )I explained . (yes it can be, since I love you, nothing matter , just please don't reject me )he says. Then he looks at me with his puppy eyes , those eyes had made me laugh. (hehe, ) I gasps at him. Then I looks at the ground with a smile on my face . (I never thought that a guy like you will fall for me, even though I'm not that pretty)I says. (that’s good for me, you know…. People always have their own time to change every thing right, and this day is right the same, this day is our someday)joon says. I felt happy of his words, I just couldn't hold my self and hugs him. (yeah, it is) And that’s my story .