Final

Pabo

Refer to the gif above for reference of my bad description of his aegyos during the story.. kekek.. :)

===========================================

You just finished taking a shower and came out of the restroom with just a towel wrapped around your body. You were humming to yourself while getting dressed. Suddenly you were disturbed with a faint knocking sound. You thought you were just hearing things, so you went back to humming and getting dressed. Once again, you heard another knocking sound. You walked towards your door and looked out the door and saw no one.

“Hm. Must be hearing things.” You thought.

Once you were fully dressed, you started hearing the sound again. Then you realized it was coming from your window. You looked out the window and saw your one and only, dorky-loving boyfriend. He was throwing tiny rocks at your window. He stopped throwing rocks as he saw you open your window and smiled at you.

Clearing his throat, he whispered loud enough for you to hear, “Rapunzel, Rapunzel, please let down your long brown hair.” You just stood there and giggled at the total greasiness of your boyfriend.  “Well, what’s your answer?” he stood there dumbfounded.  “Well one, my name’s not Rapunzel; two, my hair isn’t that long; three, I just finished taking a shower, so I wouldn’t want you to climb my hair either way; and four, you’re a pabo.” You replied back with a smirk on your face. He stood there dumbfounded again. “Ouch! That hurt.” He jokingly said while trying to show that he was in pain.

You just shook your head at him and left downstairs to open the door for him. Little did you know that he was hiding from you. As you opened the door, you poked your head out the door and couldn’t spot him anywhere. “Joonie Oppa, where are you?” you whispered. You peeked to the left and right of you and couldn’t find him anywhere.

You put on your shoes and went to look for him. “Oppa, where are you?” you repeatedly said. Suddenly he popped out from behind a bush and attacked you with a backhug. “Omo! Oppa, you scared me! Don’t do that ever again!” you shouted as he was tightly hugging you from behind. He was laughing at you while you were pouting at him. When he saw you pouting, he immediately felt bad. “Mian, I was just playing around with you.” He apologized and let you out of his grasp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You two sat on the couch and were watching television. You were still a little angry at him for scaring you. So you haven’t said a single word to him. He would take little glimpses of you and try to say something, but just kept quiet. Suddenly he came up with an idea. He knew one way to make you smile again.

He took the remote and turned off the T.V. and made you face him. “Look babe, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you that badly.” He apologized once more to see if you would forgive him. Fail. You were still mad.

 

Plan B. He apologized again but this time, he was doing aegyo in front of you. The first aegyo he attempted was a pouty face with his lips pouting out and cheeks puffed up. You were trying your hardest not to smile and forgive him so you still kept a straight face on. He attempted a different aegyo this time by giving you the ‘V’ sign and his undying smile that you couldn’t resist. Again, you really wanted to forgive him and just make up, but you resisted once again. So his next try was giving you an even bigger smile with both his hands under his chin. Fail once again. Joon wouldn’t give up on you, so he decided to try one last aegyo on you. He knows you will forgive him this time. As he was preparing for his last chance for forgiveness, you sat there waiting with your arms crossed. One. Two. Three. He showed you a quick lip-bite while pointing his two fingers at you. Suddenly, you finally gave in. You couldn’t help but smile and quickly gave him a hug.

“Okay Okay Okay. You win. Apology accepted.” You said while still hugging him.

From behind, Joon was smiling and hugging you back.

“See, I told you that you would forgive me after that. I was right!”

“You are such a pabo.” You told him.

“But I’m your one and only special pabo, right?” he asked.

“Hmmm…” you teasingly pondered, earning another pout from Joon.

“I’m just kidding! Yes! You are my one and only dorky pabo. The cutest pabo in the world!” you exclaimed while holding a number one sign with your hand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you two were done admitting that he was the one and only cutest pabo in the world, you two just sat on the couch and cuddled together. You two were watching a movie and Joon was laying his head down on your lap. You were playing with his hair and an hour later, you noticed that he fell asleep. You sat there and studied his facial features. From his soft locks of brown hair down to his kissable red lips, he was perfect in every way. To you, his dumb personality and adorable face was all you needed in your life. His flaws were what made him perfect.  You don’t regret being his girlfriend at all. He may make you mad, but he always knew how to cheer you up.

“Saranghae, Joon Oppa.” You quietly spoke as you gave him a small peck on the lips. A small smile started to form on your face. As you slowly departed your lips with his, he was shuffling around in his sleep as he was awoken by the kiss.

“Nado, saranghae.” He faintly murmured as he continued to stir in his sleep.

“Pabo.” You chuckled as you were still able to hear what he said.

Kkeut! :D

========================================================================

So that was the end of this super short one-shot! XP

I'm a really bad writer. Sorry. OTL

But, I really hope you liked it Unnie! And anyone else who read it! :)

Please tell me your thoughts! heheeh.. ^^